Part 49

hi!

Another short one, I'm sorry but I wanna beat my record for most book updates in a day so...

Natasha's pov.

"Natasha." I could hear Wanda knocking on my door and I was torn over whether or not I should answer her. "Baby I didn't mean to hurt you I was trying to protect you can you let me in?" I sighed. "fine, come in." I sighed, sitting up in bed.

"Hey baby." Wanda smiled softly I could tell she had been crying which made me feel a little bad for her. I know she didnt mean to hurt me. "Hey." I said quietly. "Can we talk please?" She asked sitting opposite me. "Yeah." 

I didn't really know what to say to her, I didn't even know what I was feeling at this point. "I really am sorry for what happened, I lost control. It was so stupid, I promised y/n that I would protect you and all I did was hurt you." I couldn't bear to watch the tears falling off her face. 

"It's okay wanda, it's over now, it doesn't matter anymore." I said trying to change the subject off of y/n, I didn't want to think about them. I just wanted them back, and to kill thanos for stealing them from me... from us. And all of the others, I had tried to ignore how I felt since the snap because my heart was torn to pieces. 

None of us knew what was going to happen over the next few days let alone years. Could we find a way to bring them all back? Could we have a chance to see them again?

 I would do anything to make it happen, I couldn't imagine never having my family around ever again. 

"I know we haven't talked about it and I'm sorry, I want to say we can bring them back, I know how much you love clint and y/n but I can't make that promise and I wish that could change. I wish I could make it better but I don't know what else to say." Wanda said quietly, I crawled into her lap. "I miss them all, I just want to see them all again." I said before breaking down in Wanda's arms. "I know detka, I know. I miss them all too."

We stayed clinging to each other for a while, as we both cried until we couldn't anymore. "I love you baby." Wanda said quietly rocking me gently. "I love you too Wands." 

"Girls, we need you in the living room please." Melina said before walking away. "are you ready detka?" I nodded, untangling myself from her grip. "Okay let's go see what's wrong this time." 

We walked into the living room and saw yelena, Alexei and Melina all suited up making my heart sink. "What's the mission?" Natasha asked, her voice sounding almost robotic as if something just clicked inside of her, changing her personality instantly. "The red room." Yelena said blankly. 

"I shut it down?" Natasha said doubtfully. "No it is still active. We're taking advantage of the blip to take it down forever. We need your help Natasha." Melina replied. "How did you know it's still active?"

"I am still technically part of it but seeing how it has affected you girls, I thought this could be my way of proving that I've changed and that we love you girls. Maybe we can be a family again." Natasha nodded slowly. "okay let me get my suit." Natasha said walking out, I followed after her. 

"Wanda, I'm going you can't change my mind, so don't try." She said pulling out her stuff. "I'm not, I'm going with you." nat paused, looking up at me. "Wanda, that's not a good idea..."

"Hey I promised y/n I would look after you and protect you. I'm going." Natasha nodded. "Fine I will meet you in the living room in ten minutes."