Part 42

Hi!

"What is thanos?" Steve asked looking at Sam who was equally confused. "He's a really ugly dude who wants to rule the world by gaining control of the infinity stones."

"What are-" Steve began before an orange portal appeared making Tony groan.

"The infinity stones each control an essential aspect of existence.

Space.

Reality.

Power.

Soul.

Mind.

And Time."

Steve pointed to the guy, looking at Tony. "I am Stephen Strange." He said answering the mans question before he could speak.

"So this guy." Rhodey started, "what was his name again?"

"Thanos." Stephen responded. "What kind of threat is he?"

"He invades planets. He takes what he wants and he wipes out half the population. He sent Loki, the attack on New York. That was him." He finished.

"What's our time line? How long do we have to find him?" Natasha asked fiddling with her fingers under the table.

"There's no telling. He has the power, time and space stones, that only makes him the strongest creature in the whole of the Universe. If he gets his hands, on all six Stones, Tony..." strange glared at the man who wasn't paying attention. "He can destroy life on a gigantic scale with one snap."

"All I am saying is blame those idiots it was they were the ones who gave up the blue rock."

"Hey don't talk about my brother like that Stark hes a hero." Thor smiled at loki who rolled his eyes and brushed off Thors hand from his shoulder.

"I am not." Loki frowned. "You almost got yourself killed and i gave up the stone to avoid the same fate. There is a difference." Thor laughed and patted loki on the back. "Brother, we both know what you did and you know you love me."

"I tolerate you." Lokis sighed making thor frown, slightly heartbroken.

"Anyway, can we get back to our job please?" Stephen asked clearly done with everyone in that room.

"What is your job exactly, besides making balloon animals?" Tony asked with a smirk. "Protecting your reality, douchebag." Strange replied making the billionare roll his eyes.

"Okay, look... Thanos has the biggest army in the Universe. And he is not gonna stop until he gets Vision's stone."

"Well then, we have to protect it" Steve stated before looking at bucky to check on him.

"If we take out the stone, there's still a whole lot of Vision left."

"Can we do that?" Nat asked trying to hide her anxiety about the whole situation.

"We can't. Not here." Tony admitted holding his head with his hand. "Well we better find someone and somewhere fast." She concluded.

"What about Wakanda?" Rogers suggested making everyone look at him in shock. "Look at that capsicle has had a good idea for once." Tony chuckled.

"Okay well once the full team is here then we can start making a plan." Sam stated, looking at Barton's and Pietro's empty seats.

I took Wanda's hand and squeezed it. She gave me an appreciative smile before looking back down. "He's not coming, his house was... attacked." Wanda stated as her eyes filled with tears and her voice broke slightly. "He blamed himself and hes refusing to be a part of anything else."

Wanda looked up at Natasha and wiped her eyes, she didn't want to cry in front of her baby. Natasha was aching to go give Wanda a hug or even just a kiss on the cheek but she was afraid she would slip and she couldn't do that again... ever.

If she wasn't little she could've answered the phone and gone herself. Then maybe her uncle would still be alive right now.

"Natasha Romanoff you stop that right now." Nat heard Wanda say, she looked up slightly embarrased but the team didn't react. "I mean it, this is not your fault detka. Do not make me come over there."

Nat was confused for a second until she realised the witches lips weren't moving, she was using her powers to talk in the Russian's mind.

Wanda then returned back to focusing on the meeting however Nat couldn't sit still, Wanda had unkowingly, made Nat want to slip. The sadness for pietro and the anxiety of the meeting was all too much for her to handle with also trying to fight her headspace.

The witch of course heard Nat's distress and stood up. "Hey detka." Wanda smiled warmly, opening her arms when she reached the spys chair. Nat gave her a questioning look, confused by her rebellion against the meeting room rules, besides, why wasn't wanda angry at her?

"Look do you want the hug or not?" Wanda chuckled, nat nodded reaching forward to Wanda. "Come here detka." Wanda lifted Natasha into her arms and held her close. "Shh it's okay let it go, you can slip." Nat slipped into her headspace and instantly hid her face in the witches neck.

"Natasha." Tony called out standing up. Bucky frowned trying to stand up to stop the genius but was held back by his caregiver. "Calm down Buck." Steve removed his hand from his best friends chest before preparing for what was about to come out of the man's mouth.

Tony walked over to Nat and wanda with a smile. "I got you something." Nat's eyes lit up as she couldn't help but shuffle excitedly.

"Tony if this is a joke." Bucky warned clenching his fists.

"Relax Barnes I got one for you too." Tony winked. "Hey Natasha i figured you could use some more of these." Tony smiled handing over a bag of pacifiers. Nat smiled widely glancing at all of the designs.

"Really Tony." Wanda rolled her eyes as she noticed a white one with the ironman logo on it. "What? I made capsicle one, speaking of here Bucky." Tony threw something to the brunette who caught it.

Steve smiled at the blue pacifier with his sheild printed on the front. "You like it?" Steve asked, his best friend nodded in response. Steve wrapped his arm around bucky, pulling him in for a side hug. "It's dada." Bucky whispered against steve's chest.

"Yeah bud, it's me." Steve smiled tucking a strand of Bucky's hair behind his ear.

"Okay I have no idea what this all is but we really should focus on thanos."

"Well then it's settled, we are going to Wakanda." Tony stated, everyone gave each other nervous looks before agreeing.

Hope you enjoyed.

See you next chapter