Part 50

I feel like this shouldve been a more special part for 50 but idk... again this is a little short but I am trying to post more often and its easier to do short chapters.

Anyways thank you for reading this far it is honestly crazy to think people are enjoying it this much.

Anyways on to the chapter,

TW: Pills. (Mentioned but not actually taken)

“Okay let’s go.” Natasha said, climbing onto the jet. “Shotgun!” Yelena shouted, pushing past her sister and sitting in the passenger seat. “No, I'm flying and I want to sit next to Wanda.”

“Well I called shotgun.” Yelena shrugged. “I don’t care, now get up. I mean it, get up… before I make you.” Yelena let out a chuckle at her sister’s threat. “It’s my turn. I flew last time whilst you were sleeping, now I get to be the passenger, so I am sitting here.”

“Get up!” Natasha said, grabbing Yelena’s arm, trying to pull her out but the younger kicked her in the stomach. “MAMA!” the two shouted in unison. “Yelena get up, Natasha leave your sister alone. I swear you two are still children. Now you can both sit in the back. I will fly.” Melina sighed, pushing past them and sitting down.

“But she started it.” Natasha huffed, “I want to sit with Wanda.” The witch chuckled. “Baby there’s plenty of seats, come sit here.” Yelena got up from her seat with a smirk, sticking her tongue out at Natasha. “Haha I won again.”

The Russian glared at her sister, slapping her over the back of the head. “NATASHA MAXIMOFF L/N!” Wanda yelled, making Nat freeze. Wanda pointed to the seat next to her and Natasha walked over and sat down silently.

“Belova.” Wanda frowned, pointing to the other side of her. “Nice work poser! Now both of us are in trouble.” Yelena groaned but she soon shut up and took her seat when she saw the sokovian’s head tilt.

“Okay girls, if you can be good for the flight I will take you for ice cream after how about that?” The siblings rolled their eyes at Alexei who frowned slightly and took his seat next to Melina.

“You okay detka?” Wanda asked quietly, taking Natasha’s hand. “I’m scared.” Natasha admitted quietly, reaching for something in her pocket. “Wanda, I feel sick, can you get me water?” she asked calmly. “There’s some in my bag.”

Wanda nodded, going to look for the redhead’s bottle whilst Natasha opened a pill bottle with a small smile. She was about to take one but her sister slapped them out of her hand. “What the fuck yelena?” Yelena got up from her seat and pinned Natasha to her chair. “Are you insane?!” Yelena yelled, causing Wanda to walk over. “What’s going on?” Wanda asked, walking over, hearing something crunch under her feet.

“Thanks idiot.” Natasha pushed Yelena off of her and stood in front of Wanda who was completely stunned. “Natasha what are those?”

“They’re just painkillers Wanda, it’s nothing.” She lied, making Wanda frown. “Don’t lie to me. What is it?” Natasha shook her head. “Nothing.”

“I will give you one last chance.” Wanda said firmly. “Fine, they’re supposed to stop me from dropping, happy?” Natasha spat. “What? How did you even get them?” When Natasha refused to speak, Yelena stepped forward. “Dreykov. It was part of the chemical subjugation.”

“But I thought only you went through that, so how would Natasha get them?” Wanda asked with a raised eyebrow. “Melina gave them to me. After we left because of Loki, Melina found out I was a little and she gave them to me.” Natasha admitted with her head down. “Why would you do that?” Yelena asked the brunette. “Yelena, stop getting involved. I don’t need you to protect me, I'm fine.”

“Ah yes you are totally fine taking pills Dreykov gave to the woman who handed us over to the red room where you got the trauma that made you need those pills. That's a really smart idea poser.”

“We’re touching down in one minute.” Melina said, making Natasha nod.“I told you to stop calling me poser.” Natasha said to the blonde before zapping her with the widow bites before doing the same to Alexei.

“Wait if we’re touching down in one minute, Why are we still going up?” Natasha asked, walking up to the front. “Now you know how Dreykov stayed above the radar all these years.”