Part 31

Warning: hints of abuse and past trauma.

Wanda POV

I woke up first and looked over seeing I was cuddled up with y/n and Nat, how did I let that happen? I tried to slip out without waking either of them up but mine and y/n's fingers were interlocked and they woke up in the process. "Morning." They groaned still not letting go of my hand. "Morning y/n do you want cereal or eggs and toast?" Y/n rubbed their eyes. "I want more cuddles it's too early to get up and I was comfy." I sighed I didn't exactly want to leave either.

Best friends can cuddle right? After a date... when we kissed... and I fell for them even more...

"Fine ten minutes but if Nat wakes up you can explain this." Y/n hummed so I climbed back into bed. We must have fallen back asleep because I was awoken to Nat jumping around on the bed. "Hey." Y/n grabbed Nat pulling her back down. "My bed is not a trampoline." They said jokingly but Nat just looked at them. "Come on get up." She started pulling at their arm. "I wanna go play." Y/n sighed. "Baby five more minutes." y/n begged but she didn't stop. "Why are you so energetic? Jarvis is Yelena awake?"

"Yes, she is in the kitchen with mr Barton and Stark and Rogers." y/n nodded. "There you go, go annoy your sister and uncle Steve for a bit maybe they will play with you." Nat hopped off the bed and ran out. "At least it will be quiet now." I say laying back down.

"Are you sure you want this to be your life." They joked making me laugh. "I wouldn't mind it. She's cute." I smiled. "Yeah that's how she gets you, next thing you know youre getting up at 5am to make her toast and juice and watch an insane amount of peppa pig. I think I have the peppa pig theme song in my head more than actual words at this point."

Y/n pov

"It's amazing how much you love her." Wanda smiled at me. "Yeah I don't know what I would do without her to be honest. And you of course." I swear I saw wanda blush but I didn't mention anything. "Aren't you romantic?" She chuckled. "Well if you are hungry I could make you some breakfast in bed. I've been told I make some really good toast." Wanda laughed. "I think I will have to see for myself." I nodded. "Well I will be right back, there's loads of peppa pig saved on the tv if you want to watch it. Or you know maybe dick van dyke."

"How did you know that? No one knows about that except-" She smiled at me. "Would it be weird if I told your brother I liked you and wanted to know your favourite things to watch so we could have a movie date after dinner?" 

"No that's actually kinda sweet but I still can't believe you told him before me." She fake scolded. "Well maybe my breakfast in bed and sitcom watching will make you forgive me." Wanda smiled. "You don't have to." I shook my head. "It's fine I already watched some so I could understand why you liked them so much. Spoiler alert I don't." Wanda threw a pillow at me. 

"Hey baby I'm making some toast for Wanda would you like some?" Nat nodded enthusiastically. "Alright do you want to eat in here or with me and wanda?" Nat pointed to the table. "Okay, yelena can watch you, I have to go." Yelena scowled at me. "I did not agree to that." I opened the cupboard and threw a pack of m&m's to her. "Hey Natasha, you want some toast?" Yelena smiled lifting Nat onto the chair next to her. "Here you go babygirl be good okay. I'll be in my room if you need me." I kissed her forehead. "Tanks." 

"Here you go." I handed wanda the plate before sliding in next to her. I waited until she wasn't looking and took a bite. "Hey! This is mine get your own." Wanda chuckled. "Wow i made you toast and that is how you treat me?" She playfully rolled her eyes at me, "Yeah I don't want your germs all over my toast I have to eat that." 

"I mean you don't have to eat it, you could give it to me but I didn't hear you complaining about germs when you kissed me yesterday." I smirked. "I take it back now." I fake pouted. "You can't take back a kiss that's not fair." wanda scrunched her nose at me. "I just did, I will give you another one though." She paused almost as if she was waiting for me to refuse or react but I didn't she pulled me in for a gentle kiss. "What-"

I was cut off by my phone ringing. "For fuck sake!" I jokingly shouted making Wanda laugh. "I just want one morning." I answered the phone, putting it on speaker and heard crying down the phone.

"Y/n help I scared." I heard Bucky's shaky voice down the phone so I sat up and saw Wanda give me a worried look. "Are you okay bud? What happened?" I heard him cough, choking on his sobs. "Daddy mad I don' like it can you come?" I leapt up grabbing my jacket and throwing some joggers on over my shorts. "Yeah bud I can be there really soon. Are you hurt?"

"No but I no wike it here no more." I sighed throwing on some shoes. "Alright bud I'll come pick you up I'll be there in like ten minutes can you stay on the phone for me?" I heard a hum so I carried on getting ready. I muted the call so he couldn't hear me but I could hear him.

"What are you doing?" I asked Wanda who walked in fully dressed. "Im coming with you. Who knows how bad the situation is." I nodded. "Fine but don't do it in front of Bucky he's scared enough as it is." Wanda nodded and suddenly Steve took his attention away from Nat to look at us. "Where are you going?"

"Mikes mad and Bucky's really scared so we're bringing him back." Steve put his shoes on. "Steve I can handle this." Steve nodded. "I know but I just want to be there in case something happens." I sighed. "How many people need to defend me?" Steve and Wanda shook their heads. "It's not you were worried about." Wanda said making Steve nod. "But if he says anything to you Wanda can hold me back or vice versa."

"Look guys I'm not after a fight. We get Bucky out and get him home safe that's it."

"Mada go bye bye?" Nat walked up to me. "What was that baby girl?" I cupped her face. "Mada." She pointed to my chest. "Go bye bye?" I nodded "I'll be back soon but what does Mada mean?" Nat smiled. "You my mama dada." I smiled back lifting her into my arms and spinning her.

"As cute as that was I really do need to go." Nat frowned. "I go too. No leave Mada." I sighed trying to find the strength to say no. "I will be back really soon but this is too big for you." Nat crossed her arms. "I tell you what, you can have the job of picking the perfect room for Bucky. He needs a place to stay." Nat nodded. "Otay i do it I picks weally good room for Bubby." I smiled kissing her head. "Thank you baby girl get Lena to help you okay. Be safe and stay with a grown up at all times okay?" Nat nodded.

"Bye baby." Me Wanda and Steve left and drove over to Bucky's place.

"Y/n? Now is not really a good time." Steve stepped forward. "Mike just let us in." He stepped aside and we all walked in. "What's going on?" He asked I followed the sound of Bucky crying to mikes office. "He's just throwing a temper tantrum because he knows he's in trouble." I ignored Mike just trying to focus on Bucky.

"Hey buddy it's y/n can you open the door?" I knocked. "Is daddy wiv yous?" I heard a quiet voice. "No Bucky I promise. He's in the living room we won't let him get near you." I heard the lock click and Bucky walked out sucking his thumb. "Here daddy's phone." Bucky handed it to me. "Thank you, why don't you go with Steve and pack I'll go talk to Mike." Steve took Bucky's metal hand and Bucky lead him to his room.

"Here's your phone." I handed it to Mike with a blank expression. "Thank you. Why are you here anyway?" Mike asked. "Bucky called me." I said before walking out.

"Bucky can I talk to you?" I say sitting on his bed, Bucky nodded and climbed up next to me. "What happened with your- with Mike?" Bucky started to cry. "It was loud an I got scared so I hid under da desk and he got mad." I nodded. "You hid from the thunder in his office?" Bucky nodded. "But das a no no. He said..." Bucky's let out a huge sob so I pulled him closer. "What did he say?"

"I was bad an he only love maxy. He wan to weave me at hydra." I felt my self tense up with rage. "I'll go talk to him you stay here with steve and pick some more toys to take home. Don't forget anything because you won't need to come back." Bucky nodded. "P'omise?" I nodded. "Promise." We linked pinky's and he went to go sit with steve.