Part 27

"Alright do you guys want to watch your movie now?" Nat and Bucky ran off to go watch the movie. "I will take that as a yes." I chuckled going to sit with them. "Stee." Bucky exclaimed patting the seat next to him. "Sorry bud I have things to do but your dad will be back soon he went to drop of max I'm sure he will want to watch with you." Bucky gave him a sad nod before going back to watch the movie. I held up my fingers and did a countdown 3... 2...1. I heard Steve cough and then sit next to Bucky. "Hanging out with my best friend is more fun anyway."

"No one can resist the sad little face." I smirked, Tony scoffed "I bet I could I have a four year old she pulls that card all the time." I smirked, getting an idea. "Tony can you grab Nat and Bucky some candy please?" Tony laughed. "Yeah not gonna happen." I whispered something to Nat and Bucky and they both assumed their position.

"Pwease Tony." Nat gave a sad pout Bucky copied Nat. "Please." Tony sighed. "Sorry kiddos I have work to do." Everyone thought he went back to the lab but once again I did a countdown. "Hey I got the stupid candy because I wanted to not because they are freakishly cute." Tony handed the littles a bag of candy each. Nat got skittles whereas Bucky got smarties.

"Nat remember what happened last time? Not too many skittles okay?" Nat nodded handing them to me to open. "That goes for you too bud, you are annoyingly famous for eating too much chocolate then getting a tummy ache." Steve opened Bucky's and the littles started eating with a cheeky grin.

Half way through the movie Nat turned to me rubbing her eye. "Come here baby girl." Nat crawled into my lap sighing happily. "You want to go night night?" Nat shook her head. "I'll make you a baba." Nat contemplated it before shaking her head. "No baba yet." I nodded and we carried on watching the movie. Once the movie ended I looked and saw Steve asleep with his arm around Bucky so of course I took some pictures Bucky was half asleep to it was adorable.

"Hey buddy, you ready for sleep time." He nodded taking my hand. I picked up Nat with the other arm and we walked to the kitchen. "Hey Bucky I'm going to make Nat a bottle, do you want a drink?" Bucky nodded. "Okay I set Nat on the counter and took Bucky's hand leading him to his overnight bag. "Sippy or bottle?" He pointed to his green sippy cup which had a cute dinosaur on it. "Oh look it's Stevie." I said making him giggle.

"I heard that." A sleepy voice said from the living room. "Hi sleeping not so beauty." I smirked. "Yeah yeah real funny." Bucky let go of my hand and went to Steve. "Up?" Steve looked to me nervously and I nodded encouraging him to pick up the boy. "Hey Bucky boy, you ready for bed?" He nodded. "Sippy." He pointed to the cup in my hand. "You having a Sippy that's cool bud. If you want i can make it for him while you make one for Nat." I smiled handing him the cup.

"Alright bedtime kiddos." Steve announced as we finished getting them ready for bed and gave the littles their drinks. We carried them into Nat's room and got them settled in there. "Good night babygirl." I whispered kissing Nat's forehead. "Nuh ni love yous." Nat whispered around her bottle. "I love you more baby." Me and Steve then switched sides to say Goodnight to the other little. "Goodnight Bucky, sweet dreams bud." I ruffled his hair making him giggle. "Goodnight Natasha." Steve patted the covers. "Ni uncle stee" Steve walked out with the biggest smile on his face.

"Call us if you need anything okay, get some rest." I turned on the nightlight Tony installed before turning off the main lights.

The next morning I was surprised when I woke up at 8am having not been woken by littles all night. I decided to go in and check on them and they were still asleep. "Hey Nat? Bucky? Come on let's get breakfast." Bucky sat up immediately making me chuckle. "Someone's hungry, go see Steve he's making pancakes." Bucky ran out with a huge smile so I went over to Nat. "Hey come on sleepy head, it's time to get up." Nat sat up reaching out for me.

"You okay?" I asked as she was usually more enthusiastic on a morning. "I feel too big." She admitted as I picked her up. I assumed she was on the edge stuck between being big and being little. "I wan' be little but big me wants to be big." I rubbed her back. "I'm sorry that must be frustrating, maybe some pancakes and cuddles will cheer you up." Nat nodded so I carried her into the kitchen. "Hey Nat-asha?" Steve started unsure of which name to use. "Hey Steve." He gave her a surprised look obviously expecting her too seem younger but thankfully he didn't mention it.

"Hi natty." Bucky waved at the redhead who waved back. "Hi Bubby." Nat really was in and out of headspace today, I just hope it doesn't stress her out too much. "Nat do you want your own seat or do you want to sit on my lap?" Nat paused for a moment. "L-lap?" I nodded rubbing her back. "Hey it's okay you can sit where ever you want." I noticed tears building in her eyes. "But I shouldn't want to." A tear rolled down her cheek so I quickly wiped it away. "Baby I have told you so many times you can be big or little whenever you want, and it's okay to want certain things. Even if you were big you can still sit on my lap it doesn't make you any weaker if anything it makes you stronger because it means you're admitting when you need help or comfort. And that's a hard thing to do." Nat nodded. "You are so strong Nat."

"Thank you y/n." Nat smiled she seemed bigger now which made me appreciate it more. "Do you want to get off?" I said picking up on her behaviour. "No, I think I need to stay here." I wrapped my arm around her. "You can stay here as long as you want."