Part 39

Hewwo :)

TW: Self harm, violence (kinda)

"Mada wakes up!" Nat shouted bouncing on the bed.

"Hey little miss kangaroo sit down before you break wandas bed." Nat jumped up and flopped onto her back with a giggle. "Now why are you up this early?" Y/n asked sitting up with a groan.

"M hungy." Nat whined sprawling out on the witches bed. "Okay, who usually gets you breakfast because mada is sleeping?"

"Mommy!" Nat cheered pulling at her onesie that had someone got all twisted. "Yes so why are you bouncing up and down like a maniac before 6am instead of asking mommy?"

"Nunno were mommy is." Nat frowned. "Stee an bubby no sees her toos." Y/n let out a sigh climbing out of bed. "Alright let's go find mommy and get some breakfast." Nat jumped off the bed and grabbed my hand.

"You are going to hurt yourself if you don't stop throwing yourself around." Y/n sighed rubbing their eye.

"Mommy says no do dat I hur yur eyes." Nat frowned pulling y/n's arm away with her free hand.

"Yeah well mommy also said she will make you breakfast everyday so I can have a lie in and look where that got me." Y/n muttered under their breath. 

"Alright baby what cereal do you want?" Y/n asked taking out the boxes. "Wan mommy makes nummies." Nat frowned crossing her arms.

"Baby please just pick some cereal." Nat shook her head. "Mommy do it's."

Y/n let out a sigh pulling out their phone. "You're really making me call Wanda just to get you some cereal even though it will taste exactly the same no matter who pours it?"

Nat nodded. "Yup."

"Well it's gone to voicemail, she probably went to the store. Baby please can I get you some cereal? Mommy will do it tomorrow I promise."

Nat rolled her eyes. "Fine. Wan dat." Y/n gave the Russian a small smile before getting her cereal. "There you go baby."

"Mada? Wheres mommy go?" Nat asked in between spoonfuls of froot loops. "Uh I don't know baby, I'm sure she'll be back soon." Nat gave a small nod and continued to eat her cereal.

Nat didn't speak for the rest of the morning, she was too focused on thinking about Wanda.

Why would she just leave?

Nat tried to think of all the possible reasons why Wanda wasn't there. Her first thought was maybe Wanda just went out for the day, but why would she leave before 6am without saying anything? She wasn't on a mission because even for emergency missions the team gets notified the next morning. Her only other idea was it was Natasha's fault.

Nat had done countless things that could've upset Wanda, maybe she just got sick of taking care of a little, Nat knew it would probably happen someday anyway so maybe it was that time?

Maybe Natasha was wrong and Wanda didn't want to be her mommy, why would she?

All she had done was find ways to be mad at Wanda and yell at her any chance she got. She pushed the witch away..

It was all her fault...

Nat left the table after lunch to go and train, hoping y/n wouldn't follow her to make her nap.

Nat let her eyes fill with tears as the rage took over. How could she let her guard down so much? Maybe Tony was right... she was getting soft.

She was becoming weak.

"Its all my fault." Nat whispered against the punching bag. "It's all your fault!" She shouted as she hit the bag with her bare fist.

She didn't know if she was more angry at Wanda for leaving or herself for letting it happen.

"I hate you!" She screamed as she slammed her fists against the bag, the hits getting faster and more intense each time. "How could you do that to me?"

She alternated between insults at herself and at the witch until the lines between herself and the sokovian were blurred, as was her vision, all she could feel was the uncontrollable pain filling her chest and her knuckles hitting against the bag.

"Nat stop!" She was too caught up in own her mind to notice the man behind her. Nat eventually got too exhausted as the pain surged through her whole body, she stumbled backwards before falling to the floor.

"Natasha." Steve said in a broken whisper. Nat looked away from him and stared at the floor. "Stay there." He said firmly before leaving.

Nat looked down at her knuckles that were aching and bleeding from all the broken skin. She knew her hands weren't broken but it still hurt way more than she was expecting.

"I told you to stop doing this." Steve scolded when he came back.  "It strengthens your hands" Nat excused. "Yes but you know this isn't the correct way to do it."

"Spare me the lecture, I'm not in the mood." Nat groaned as Steve wrapped up her hands. "Nat I'm being serious and if I catch you doing those fights again-"

"Alright I get it." Nat huffed rolling her eyes. "Why are you doing this again?" Steve asked, a strong look of concern on his face. "I don't want to be weak." Nat mumbled.

"Nat you're the strongest person I know, you're also the most stubborn but we can talk about that later." Nat let out a small chuckle, smiling up at the blonde. "What's upset you? You were fine a few hours ago. Does uncle Steve need to go yell at some people?"

"Wands left, it's all my fault." Steve lifted Nat into his lap, "It is not you're fault, if she chose to leave that is her fault not yours." 

"Uncle Stee?"Nat asked laying his head on her shoulder. "You gonna yell a Wanda?" "I don't know kiddo but I will definitely talk to her because no one hurts our little Natasha." Nat gave him a huge smile. "Stee wan go sees mada." Nat mumbled into his shirt.

"Alright do you want me to carry you?" Nat gave a small nod, the soldier stood up with the redhead in his arms. 

"Mada!" Nat cheered, Y/n took her off Steve with a smile. "Hey baby, what happened to your hands bub?" Nat looked at Steve who shook his head. "Someone decided to train without gloves, I think she was upset about Wanda."

"Nat you know better than that." Y/n sighed, Nat buried her face in their neck. "M sowwy." 

"It's okay baby, do you want to take a nap now?" Nat shook her head. "Wan mommy." 

"I know baby, how about we watch a movie then if you get tired later you can take a nap?" Y/n asked knowing Nat would probably be asleep by the end of the movie. "Otay." 

Y/n carried the redhead over to the couches were they cuddled up under a blanket. As expected barely a quarter of the way into the film Nat's eyes began closing. "Go sleepies babygirl." Y/n whuspered making Nat whine. "No seepies wa if mommy comes backs?"

"If mommy comes back I will wake you up I promise." Y/n replied, kissing the little's head.

"Mtay luv yous mada." Nat sighed falling asleep in their arms. "I love you too babygirl."

Hopes you like dis one :)