Part 13

TW: LANGUAGE AND KNIVES MENTIONED
Also this one is  sad at the end I apologise.
(Feel free to leave comments even if it's how much you hate me after this because I understand <3)

'So Tony where is he?' I threw my bag down ad leant on the table. 'Nice to see you too.' He put down the file, I scanned it. 'I don't have time for pleasantries I'm fixing this mess then going back to my little.' He nodded. 'There's been a... development.' He shows me cameras of Loki sat in his cell looking rather angry. 'You caught him?' Nick Fury jumped in. 'Yes... that's where you come in. He won't talk to any of us, he requested to see you though.' I stormed out of the room to the cells.

'Okay asshole, obviously you have a plan here so tell me what you want. So I can end this shit and move on.' He smiled. 'Is that really a way to talk to your old best friend?' He laughed. 'It is when their being a selfish, evil prick.' He smiled. 'Fair enough, let's get back to business shall we?' I folded my arms. 'You mean where you mind control me into helping you destroy Odin so you can prove your pathetic little point?' He banged on the glass. 'I'm not pathetic!' This time I was the one who laughed. 'If you have to tell people you're not pathetic, then you're pathetic. Seriously the need you have to impress your daddy and brother is nauseating. Find something better to do with your life and maybe not be a complete psycho.' 'He's not my father!' Loki shouted. 'Loki you're never going to impress him you know. You trying to destroy everything is just proving his point. People are going to see you as a monster Loki, and you're not, so just give them what they want.'

'Hey y/n you might wanna come up here.' Tony said over an intercom. 'Don't worry he can see us but can't hear us that thing only works one way.' Loki nodded 'I'll be back just stay out of trouble. I can't defend you if you disobey everything.' He nodded again.

'Hey mr Stark what's up.' He coughed and nodded towards the door I turned to see Nat. 'Y/n!' She ran into my arms. 'Nat what are you doing here? I told you to stay away from here it's not safe yet!' I scolded but still held her. 'Tony I got through to him, I know you won't trust him but believe me I know he's okay he's just directing his anger the wrong way I can help him.' Tony sighed. 'I don't trust him.' I looked down. 'But I trust you.' I looked up at him and smiled. 'He's your responsibility, you keep an eye on him anything and I mean ANYTHING starts to go wrong you tell me.' I nodded, put nat down kissed her forehead and went to go get Loki.

'Here's how it's going to work I'm going to let you out... BUT there's rules.' Loki scoffed. 'Of course there are.' 'Do you want out of here or not *no response* that's what I thought. Number 1 you have to wear this bracelet, it tracks you, and your emotions. Number 2 no leaving the compound. Number 3 you sleep in the cell until we think you can behave, I'll make sure it's comfortable enough for you. Number 4 no stealing Thor's poptarts or stabbing him. Number 5 no hurting or mind control of any avengers or person unless you are given permission. Follow these we'll let you stay free break them you come back here.'

'There not as bad as Asgard rules so I guess I will have to agree.' I opened the door slipped on his bracelet and led him upstairs. 'Guys be nice.' Nat cowered behind yelena. 'Hey baby girl, Loki promised to be nice now. It's okay I'll keep you safe, I always keep you safe right?' Nat nodded and stepped back out. 'Loki hurt Nat I will personally kill you with your own daggers.' Loki gulped slightly and nodded. 'I've never seen you like this.' He smiled but seemed scared which made me chuckle they turned to nat 'You must be very special to y/n.' Nat smiled. 'Yep she is come on Bub I'll make you some breakfast.' I rested her on my hip. 'I take it she's a little then.' 'Mmh.' I smiled and carried Nat into the kitchen placing her on the counter.

'Hey baby do you want toast for breakfast?' She nodded. 'Tella, strawbee' and na'na!' she giggled as I gave her a little tickle. 'You got it cutie.' I cut up some strawberries and banana for Nat then placed each slice on the Nutella toast. 'Anyone else want some?' I asked as I prepared my own. Yelena got some m&ms out the cupboard, Thor had poptarts, Tony just had coffee and a biscuit then went to the lab. Everyone else had already ordered food and we're eating. 'Nat you gonna be okay or do you want to go to my room and eat?' She pointed to the table I sat down with her and loki sat opposite.