Part 11

*disclosure I haven't seen black widow properly but I've read about it and seen clips so idk how accurate this is if I've got any parts wrong or inaccurate for the characters/ you want me to add something lmk*

I walked out to see yelena holding Nat who had tear marks down her face. 'Lena hit me!' Nat wailed forcing a cry. 'Snitch' yelena mumbled. 'Was it on purpose?' I looked at yelena who shook her head. 'No we were playing.' Nat did grabby hands to me I took Nat from yelena. 'I'm sorry Natasha.' 'Well she apologised and it was an accident you were playing so I think you should just forgive her.' Nat paused for a second, smiled then agreed. 'Hug?' I held Nat closer to yelena so Nat could hug her but instead Nat slapped yelena across the face. 'Sowwy Lena.' Nat smirked me and yelena tried not to laugh.

'Natasha! What did you do that for that's not nice?' 'I was p'aying the slap game I not mean to.' 'Yes you did... Nat don't lie.' I warned 'NO!' She shouted back 'Bub does someone need a nap?' She didn't say anything but just struggled in my arms so I put her down so she didn't fall or I didn't distress her more. 'Nat, take a breath. What do you need?' 'Alone.' 'Good girl. Inside or outside?' She thought for a moment. 'In... room?' I smiled. 'Then nap after nummies.' Nat nodded confidently as she finished. Yelena watched curiously. 'Nat I'm so proud of you, you knew exactly what you needed and told me, you're so amazing.' I gave her a kiss on the cheek Nat's nose scrunched in the cutest way as she smiled widely back at me. 'I sowwy Lena.' This time she sounded really sincere yelena nodded. 'It was a pretty good slap.' Yelena winked at Nat who giggled back. Nat raised her hand to mine and I took it leading her to our room so she could have some space.

As the door opened Nats eyes widened. The underside of the large desk in the corner had been filled with pillows and blankets even two small stuffed animals. It had another blanket folded and placed over the top. Nat darted to the corner and crawled inside before pulling on the blanket slightly and it fell over the front closing the 'door' to the blanket fort. 'She always loved when we made forts even when we we're supposedly too old... I guess now it makes sense.' A voice whispered behind me.'well thank you it's a perfect safe space for her.' Yelena just gave me a straight faced nod, clearly they both weren't good with  praise or compliments. 'Nat we'll be downstairs if you need us.'

An hour and a half later:
'Natasha your food will get cold.' Melina called up to Nat. 'It's a ham and cheese sandwich how can it possibly get cold?' Alexei questioned melina rolled her eyes. 'How else can I get her to come downstairs? She won't listen.' I coughed and asked nervously. 'Maybe I could try?' Melina nodded. 'Please do... that child-' she sighed not bothering to finish that sentence. 'She gets in these moods, she acts really strange barely leaves her room for days... it's stupid really' Alexei continued earning a glare from Melina and Yelena. Yelenas eyes looked like daggers. 'My sister is not stupid.' She replied in a firm quiet voice yet it was loud enough for us to hear, still no one wanted to comment on it.

'Nat can you come down please?' I asked then shortly after heard small slow footsteps then the door handle turn. 'I'm just saying y/n should know Natasha's *ahem* quirks... before the relationship goes any further.' Alexei defended. 'We aren't in a relationship.' Alexei just shrugged and muttered an apology for assuming. When Nat reached the table she froze clearly wanting to sit on my lap but not in front of her parents and partly yelena, even though she knew yelena wouldn't care, sure she'd make a joke or find some way to tease her, she otherwise wouldn't care. She sighed and sat next to me.

TW: mentions of knives (not to do with injury but they exist in this paragraph)
I'll put a note to say when it's over if you want to finish the story anyway: (it goes without saying but DO NOT ATTEMPT ANYTHING MENTIONED (the part with the knives) IN THESE NEXT PARTS-if you do I'm not responsible for what happens)