Part 24

Im writing this whilst recovering from the adult juice so bare with it. It's also 4am
Why I randomly decided to drink for the first time I will never know great start to 2022

But happy new year! I hope you have an amazing year.

(That just proves how long it took me to write this bc I had zero ideas.)

'Hi baby!' I cooed at Nat. Nat babbled back at me. 'You're so cute.' I picked her up she leant against my shoulder.

I heard my phone ring in my pocket, it was Mike. 'Hey Mike! Sorry I haven't been in touch a lot it's been a bit hectic recently.' I say before kissing Nat's head. 'Honestly it's okay I completely understand. I'm in a similar place.' He was interrupted by arguing. 'Max your brother doesn't want to play with right now leave him be. No you can't draw on that, Bucky worked hard on that. I'm warning you stop it. Max!' I chuckled. 'Seems we're not the only ones having a crazy time huh baby.' I whispered making Nat nod. 'Daddy! He drawed on mine!' Bucky cried. 'I know buddy give me a minute. Max timeout.' Y/n heard a mix of the two littles sobs. 'Honestly it's like world war 3 in my house.'

'I know that feeling, let me guess you've been left to deal with them.' Y/n heard a hum on the other side of the phone. 'How did you guess? Honestly I'm one more meltdown from  a business trip to France myself. Except mines gonna be permanent.' Y/n chuckled. 'Daddy gonna go? Daddy no love Bucky!' Y/n awed listening to mikes apologies. 'I was just joking buddy. Daddy loves you a lot.'

'You sound like you have your hands full do you guys wanna come over? They can have a play date and we can help you keep eyes on them, if they want to they can even spend the night.' Y/n exaggerated the plural knowing you needed at least three eyes for each little. 'I'd normally be nice and say no but I'm losing it here.' Y/n laughed. 'I'll see you in twenty minutes, so like two hours in big people time.' Little time tended to be a lot longer than expected, especially when going somewhere. 'Perfect, thank you you're a life saver, no pun intended.' Y/n smiled hanging up the phone.

Nat woke up from a nap to her arms wrapped protectively around you, until she decided you had been sleeping long enough and wanted to wake her up.

Nat slid of you and started bouncing on her knees and shaking you.
"Good morning to you too Natasha." You said holding onto her hips to stop her from jumping.

"Bucky's coming over today!" Nat shout as you sit up. Nat smiles at you before kissing your cheek. 'Thank you baby girl.' You kissed her back.

"Let's go get lunch before Max and Bucky get here, okay angel?" You climb of The bed followed by Natasha "do you want a quick lunch today baby?" Nat nodded her head.

Natasha held your hand as you walked down the stairs together, you walked in the kitchen and sat down at the table earning yourself a kiss on the head before Nat climbed onto your lap.

"Hey guys do you want some fruit?" Wanda asked watching you and Natasha from the kitchen.

"Sure, thanks Wanda." Natasha smiled as she looked up at you swinging her legs.

"Y/n whens Bubby and Maxy coming over?" Natasha asks as Wanda places your plates on the table.

"Soon baby, eat up" You held a forkful of strawberry to her lips. "how soon?" She took a bite of the strawberry you had placed on fork for her. "After lunch"
"Will they be here soon?" Nat asks after eating the last bite of fruit and smiling at you.
"After we've got you all clean and dressed" You answered walking into the kitchen to place your dishes in the sink.

Y/n POV
I took Natasha upstairs cleaned her face and brushed her teeth despite her desperately trying to squirm away from me, I then helped her get changed.