Part 63

Here's a 2k chapter to make up for the short ones, I decided to make it mostly happy so youre welcome 🙃 

Also the format changes at the end cause I wrote this all in different parts but was too lazy to change all of it

Y/n: I woke up way too early on the morning I was planning to propose to wanda, I had barely slept all night anyway. I didnt know why I was so nervous, we were already engaged so she was highly likely to say yes but I still couldn't shake my anxiety. I got some cleaning and dishes done and started to set up outside. I then wrote "will" and "you" on two pieces of paper for the girls to decorate later. When I finished I heard loud crying from natasha. I quickly rushed upstairs before wanda woke up and came down.

Natasha: i woke up from another nightmare and started crying when I realised it was dark and y/n wasn't there anymore. I heard footsteps and it scared me until I realised it was y/n. "shh baby girl it's okay." They turned on the lamp and picked me up, rocking me gently which soon calmed me down but I still didn't want to go back to sleep no matter how many times they tried.

Y/n: "alright baby girl. Do you want to draw a picture for mommy as part of our surprise for the day?" I felt a nod against my neck so I carried her over to the table and gave her the paper with "will" on it and flipped it over to the plain side so she could draw something.

Natasha: I started drawing a family picture of us all which turned out would fill the whole page cause I didn't want to miss anyone out cause it might have hurt their feelings. We were all family in a weird way and everyone had their place in it so they all needed to have their place in the picture. I finished it off with some love hearts and ran to y/n to show her.

Y/n: I took a look at nats drawing since I saw it was taking her a long time and I couldn't help but smile wide when I saw it. "wow you drew everyone huh?" Natasha nodded proudly pointing at everyone and explaining how you could tell who was who. "it is perfect baby, she's going to love it." I said before noticing something else. "Baby why does loki have a heart on his shirt?"

Natasha: "he's a good bad guy, I drew horns but he looked too mean so I wanted to make him look nice." I smiled proudly.

Y/n: "that is beautiful baby, you're so adorable." I replied giving her a hug, "okay let's put this somewhere safe and make a start on breakfast." I decide to make pancakes for breakfast while I wait for wanda to wake up.

I hope that she stays awake long enough for me to finish so she can come down to it all set up but it all goes wrong again when I hear yelena wake up and sure enough wanda gets up with her. "Nat I need you to go stall mommy okay? Don't throw a tantrum or anything but just get her to play or cuddle upstairs or something till I call you."

Natasha: I go upstairs and see yelena and mommy curled up in bed together, I walk over to her and climb in with her, after a few minutes my phone rings.

Wanda: Yelena woke up again for the fourth time since she went to bed, something was definitely going on with her but she seemed sleepy still so I put her back to bed for some extra rest, natasha joined us and it seemed like we were going to get some extra sleep too but nats phone went off and she started pulling me out of bed.

Nat: "mommy cuddle times over." I say grabbing her hand, luckily she gets up without too much fuss. I lead her downstairs where she saw the breakfast table all set up.

Wanda: When I followed Nat downstairs, carrying yelena downstairs I smiled as I realised why natasha was acting differently this morning, I gave her and y/n a hug before we all sat down for breakfast. Yelena insisted on sitting on my lap the whole time and barely touched her breakfast no matter what I did to convince her to try any more.