Part 58

You guys better appreciate this one, I promise it is a nice chapter for once. At least I hope, cause I tried.

Also I noticed I kept getting y/n's pronouns wrong when I was editing this, it's also 4am and I'm tired so if you spot any mistakes pls let me know, thank you.

Ever since natasha had found out that wanda wasn't feeling good she refused to leave her side, she even stayed awake all night just to make sure she was okay which of course left her exhausted. Wanda didn't know this because Natasha left right before she woke up so she wouldn't be too suspicious.

"You okay Natasha?" Steve asked placing his hand on her shoulder. "Maybe you should get some more rest?" He suggested taking note of how many times she yawned, just from walking down the corridor.

"N-No I'm okay. I will sleep later I just want to get some food." Steve smiled. "Good, take care of yourself Natasha. If you need anything you know where I am."

Nat was sat at the kitchen counter watching videos on her phone when she saw something out of the corner of her eye.

A wave of blue came whizzing past before circling the kitchen a few times.

"You know, i thought after all this time we'd have got some better snacks." Nat looked up in shock to see a man with white hair rummaging through the cupboards.

"Uncle speedy?" Nat asked with widened eyes. "Hey theres my cute little neice. Do you want some oreos?"

Nat shook her head. "I not hungy." Pietro frowned putting back the snacks. "What's wrong natasha?"

"Mommy always get mes brefast. I wan Wanda bu she sick an I scareds." Nat rested her head in her arms and sobbed.

"Hey, don't cry. Uncle pietro can make you breakfast, im the better twin anyway. I don't care about sugar or being healthy. You do have to brush your teeth after though but theres nothing i love more than sugar rush racing." Nat gave him a curious look. "Dont tell Wanda i told you but when we were younger we would eat as much sugary stuff as possible before our parents got home and we would have pillow fights and run around. We would race around the house to see who was faster, it was so much fun."

"No offense but how are you... how are you here? You-" Nat couldn't bring herself to finish that sentence.

"Turns out Clint isn't that great at confirming a body." Pietro chuckled. "And wanda well she went into a rage and blasted everyone before flying off who knows where so she was no help. Clint found me after and realised so patched me up. Y/n wouldn't let us leave until they knew for a fact I was okay. And the snap thing happened, Clint lost his family, he was a mess and he refused to come back but we couldn't leave him till he got at least a little better."

"Okay now enough of that instead for you, a pietro special." He smiled pouring each different cereal into a bowl and stirring it up.

"More." Nat giggled watching as pietro filled up her bowl even higher.

"Hey save some for me." Nat turned around to see y/n stood behind them.

"Mada?" Y/n nodded with happy tears building up in their eyes. "Why- h-how? Youre really both here."

"I couldn't miss naptime with my babygirl could I?" Nat ran into the caregivers arms. "I missed you so much."

Pietro joined in the hug and they stayed there for a moment before separating. "We has to go tell mommy you back!" Natasha ran off coming back with a very dazed looking Wanda.

"Hey sis!" The blonde smiled, she walked over to him and slapped him over the back of the head. "OW! What was that for?"

"You almost got yourself killed TWICE." Wanda said angrily, her accent taking over.

"Ooh uncle speedy in twuble." Nat chuckled, eating a handful of cereal.

"No wait... in 3.. 2.. 1." Pietro smiled as his sister hugged him tight, tears pouring from her eyes. "Never do that to me again. And you!" She tilted her head looking at me. "Where have you been? Why didn't you tell me you were still here?"

(Because they weren't supposed to be but people kept yelling author in the comments and dms to bring them back 😔) oops I really should fix that wall again, sorry about that. Here we go, back to the story.

"I've been helping clint look after that idiot. Then looking after him. I wanted to reach out but I couldn't bear the thought that you wouldn't be able to answer. I didn't want to face the thought that you were gone."

But you let me think that ? You let Natasha think that? You let me think I lost my brother and my partner?" I wiped away my tears, not knowing what to say. "I'm so mad at you right now... But I'm glad you're okay." She ran to me wrapping her arms around my neck. "I'm so sorry and I will make it up to you both."  I promised lifting Natasha up so she could join the hug.

"Speedy!" Natasha exclaimed doing grabby hands Pietro reluctantly joined and we stayed there for a moment. "I love you all so much." Wanda whispered, her voice breaking as happy tears flowed down her cheeks.