Part 16

Wanda POV
The next morning we got a call that nat was fully awake. 'Hey y/n?' I knocked twice. 'Nats awake.' I expected to get some form of response but nothing came. 'Jarvis is y/n still asleep?' I asked wondering why they hand made a sound. 'No miss maximoff they're just laying in bed.' I sighed. 'Okay. Y/n we're all going to see her after breakfast. If you want to come.' I admitted defeat and walked back to the kitchen. 'I told them they're not interested.'

'Well I'm sure they'll come around soon enough.' tony stated not even believing it himself. 'What if Nat really has forgotten?' Thor asked everyone put they're heads down. 'Then we'll do whatever it takes to get her back.' Steve smiled sadly and walked out. 'Poor capsicle, no one ever remembers him.' Tony chuckled before sipping on his coffee.

We arrived at the hospital who made a fuss about how many of us there were but tony managed to get us in. 'Hey guys!' Nat smiled and sat up we all looked puzzled. 'What? What's wrong?' She seemed scared i sat down on her bed. 'Natasha hun, do you remember us?' She nodded. 'Of course i do you're my friends right?' I smiled. 'Yeah we are. Nat do you- do you remember y/n?'

'the new recruit? Yeah you told me about them.' Tony frowned. 'You don't remember meeting them? Or anything about them?' Nat shook her head. 'Should I? Is there something wrong with me?' She started panicking. 'Nat. Calm down it's okay. You hit your head but the doctor's say you're going to be fine.' I grabbed her hand she stared for a second but relaxed. 'You're right I'm sorry, I'm being stupid.' She avoided eye contact. 'Nat it's okay to be scared.' She  just shook her head and moved on to a different subject. 'What are you doing here?' She looked to Yelena. 'What I can't even visit my big sister now?' She joked. 'It's a long story we'll tell you when when you're better.' Nat was too tired to argue so just nodded.

'Can you guys give me a minute with Wanda please?' Everyone nodded and waited outside. 'Nat? You okay?' Nat swallowed the lump in her throat. 'Could you show me a memory or something... please.' Nat begged but I shook my head.  'Nat I don't know what is wrong with your memories and I don't want to mess around with that. You could lose them all.' Nat nodded. 'Could you read my mind and see if you can find anything? I'm too tired.' I smiled and looked inside her mind but was greeted with another magic only this was green. 'Loki.' I held back tears and walked out. 'Guys Loki is the one who messed up nats memories. I saw his magic in her mind.' Steve's face contorted in anger.  'I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch.' Tony smirked. 'For gosh sakes watch your language! Also Rogers I already fixed Loki with a chemical I like to call D.I.A.G.L.E.' Steve gave him a puzzled look.

'Pretty much loki has an aggressive hormone thing in him, I can't get too technical or you won't understand it but this chemical I created balances out his aggression and we get nice Loki.' Steve nodded slightly. 'So then what does D.I.A.G.L.E. stand for?' Everyone except Tony and Steve looked bored. 'Daddy issues and god like ego.' Steve sighed. 'I guess that works.'

'Can we help her?' I asked Tony shrugged. 'We can't tell Nat anything about her memories she has to figure it out alone we don't want to confuse her more.'

'Wanda!' Nat called out so I walked back in. 'What is it?' Nat frowned 'never mind.' I could tell something was bothering her. 'Natasha, you can always talk to me it's okay.' I comforted but she just looked away. 'Do you want your teddy?' I went into Pietro's bag he used to hide snacks and pulled out the fluffy bear. Nat reached from him but froze and put her arm back down. 'He's not mine.' She looked ashamed. 'Nat he was in your bed, how else did he get there?' I teased gently but Nat started shaking. 'It's not mine I swear. I promise Wanda! Please!' I was taken aback at how scared she was even when little she didn't show emotion like this. 'Nat look at me. You're okay.' I sat on the chair next to her bed. She just looked at me. 'You should go.' I nodded and left Ted on the chair before walking out.

'What did she want?' Steve questioned. 'Um it was nothing just uh girl stuff.' Tony rolled his eyes. Everyone went and said a quick bye to Nat, we'll except me of course.

We arrived back at the compound and y/n still hadn't left their room as far as I could tell but there was a note on the table with a dagger next to it. 'Sorry gone to Asgard, bye mortals oh and Tony you might want to improve your security xoxo Loki. Ps. You might want to let fury know y/n won't be on a mission for a while.' I put down the note and ran to y/n's room sure enough it was empty.

Sorry it's so short this is just setting up the story for the next part hope you somewhat liked it anyway see ya next time :)