Part 3

Also maybe a TW-nightmares flashbacks trauma etc

A few hours later at around 9pm Nat walked back in. 'Oh hey y/n.' 'Hey Nat you okay? She nodded and yawned. 'I just needed some fresh air then ran some errands, but i better get to bed.' I smiled back 'okay goodnight Nat.' 'Night again im sorry about this morning.' She hid her face in shame. 'Dont worry about it I saw the note and we are all good it never happened. but if you get scared again let me know okay?.' 'Mhm thanks.' I heard her door close slightly so i went back to watching tv.

Nat POV
Well i got scared again but i didn't dare tell y/n. I should be able to fall asleep by myself so i tried as hard as i could i even grabbed my teddy i hid under the bed and cuddled up to it. It made me feel a tiny bit better but not as much as y/n did. I thought about telling her but i saw a shadow in the corridor under my door and froze. My mind took me back to the place i hated most the red room. I heard the footsteps approaching my chest started pounding tightening more with each breath. But when they walked away again i came back to reality no one was there or so it seemed. I was too scared to check so i hid under the covers until i fell asleep.

When i woke up i was back there I was chained to the bed i couldn't move, the footsteps started again they got louder and louder until they stopped right outside my room. I tried to scream. 'Y/n! Help! Get them away from me please!' I shouted and pleaded 'Why would they help you was mean to them after all they did for you. What did we teach you about showing weakness to others? I think you need to be taught a lesson.' one of the leaders appeared from the corner with an evil smirk 'No please no.. im sorry!' thats when they grabbed me. I tried to resist but the other grabbed me hit me across the face and started shaking me. Then picked me up and gave me a hug? 'Nat wake up its not real you're okay.'

I opened my eyes to see a familiar pair of arms wrapped around me and that smell. My vision was blurry as if id been crying i was shaking all over and felt sick to my stomach i colapsed into y/ns chest and sobbed more. 'Shhh its okay it was a nightmare it wasn't real.' I started choking because of how much i was crying. 'Hey you're okay take a breath.' 'I can't Te-ed' 'Natasha i need you to breathe with me so i can help you.' I take a few breaths my crying slows a little bit.
'What are you trying to say?' Nat whimpered and whispered 'my ted.' 'Ted? You mean a teddy?' 'Mhm i dropped him i not know where he went.' Sobs harder.

Y/n POV

I liftted nat off my lap and looked under the bed i saw a paw sticking out and pulled. 'Is your name Ted by any chance?' I joked then turned it towards nat 'TED!' Nat shrieked pulling it to her chest. Her sob calmed for a moment so i pulled her back on my lap. 'Will you stay wiv me?' Nat said fiddling with her teddy. 'Are you sure you want me too?' 'Mhm i dont want a bad dream again they are scary.'

I lay down with nat 'well you are okay nothing can hurt you not while me and ted are here.' I say as nat snuggled in closer 'We will protect you nat if anyone comes in i'll scare them away with my big growl *mocks growl*.' I make her teddy say and i make it give her a hug. I thought she'd find it stupid but she actually laughed.
'You ready to sleep now?' 'Nope.' She climbed up so she was laid on top of me and nestled into my neck. 'Now i am.' I wrapped one arm around her and pulled the duvet back up. 'Go to sleep you're safe.' Nat sighed and after a few minutes i heard her snoring lightly this time they seemed much happier, hopefully i dont wake up to them screaming for me again although i like taking care of nat I just hate seeing her so upset.

-the next morning-
I let Nat sleep in but went to grab her a drink to wake up to.'
'Good job with Romanoff last night I heard her scream but by the time i got there i saw you cuddling up with her.' Tony smiles at me 'and well done helping her eat the night before, you know nat is really complicated she never shows her true feelings to anyone but you.. just please don't break her heart.' Its nice to know how much everyone cares about Nat. 'Nat is actually a secret softie no one ever expects it she hasn't even shown us her cute side like she does you.' Clint explained. If anyone knew it was you the cuddles the teddy bears the way she mispronounced certain words she was an adorable softie alright. But why? I mean how? How does she go from tough black widow to cute cuddly nat? I had a feeling i would soon find out.