Part 40

Hewwo!

At some point during Natasha's nap I must have fallen asleep to as I woke up to the sound of the door slamming, I looked at my phone and it was half past four.

"Where the hell have you been?!" I shouted at the sokovian, Nat stirred for a moment so I laid her down on the sofa and took Wanda into the hallway.

"Is this seriously how our relationship is going to be? I can't even have one day to myself?" She groaned rolling her eyes. "You can but you could at least tell me you were going and when you would be back. You didn't even text or call." I sighed looking over at our little to check she was still sleeping.

"Nat already has trust issues with people and I know it's been hard for you to adjust to each other and that she hasn't made it easy for you but you can't do this to her. We agreed that Nat was going to be our main priority and you can't leave a little for hours with no explanation. She has been torturing herself for hours over where you where, she didn't even want to sleep until you came home."

"Okay I'm sorry, I will apologise to her when she wakes up. And I'm sorry I didn't text or call I panicked and left my phone, I just needed space and to get out for a while." I nodded tears filling my eyes. "Just next time tell me, you know what job we have, there are people after us... anything could've- I can't lose you." I collapsed into her chest and she wrapped her arms around me.

"I'm sorry, I should've known better. I promise I will tell you next time, I just needed time to think but everything is okay now. We can talk more about it later but let's get the baby some food and maybe have a family movie night?"

"That sounds nice." I smiled kissing Wanda before taking her hand and walking out to wake the sleepy russian. "Baby you've been asleep for a long time can you wake up for me?" I asked rubbing Nat's back. 

"Nuu im sleepin." Nat groaned rolling over, I let out a chuckle before trying again. 

"Come on sweetheart, look who's back." Nat turned back over, her eyes flickering open to be met with the witch smiling down at her with tears in her eyes. "Wanda otay?" Wanda didn't speak but lifted the girl into her arms. 

"I'm so sorry detka, I will never let you go again." Wanda whispered, her voice shaking slightly. "Wanda?" I asked looking at her with a confused yet serious face. "It's nothing, please just let me spend time with  my... family." Her voice completely broke as she whispered the last word. 

"I miss you Wands." Nat smiled wrapping her arms tighter around the sokovian's neck. "I'm sorry baby, I missed you too." She placed a kiss on the Russian's cheek before carrying her to the kitchen. 

"Hmm let's see if there's anything in here we can make together." I stood behind the pair watching them interact, slightly confused by the witches behaviour. "How about we make some cookies and we get take out for dinner instead?" Nat of course agreed so the witch got the ingredients for cookies and pulled out her phone. 

"How about pizza?" She asked bouncing the little who giggled and nodded. "Bu no yuckies." Nat pouted shaking her head. "No baby, no mushrooms I promise." Nat smiled at the witch and laid her head on her shoulder. 

"So we're having pizza?" I asked. "Yeah is that okay?" I nodded placing a kiss on Wanda's cheek. Once wanda ordered the pizza, a russian still firmly attached to her hip, we made a start on the cookies. 

"Okay detka can you pour the flour in for me?" I internally cringed preparing for the inevitable mess that was about to happen. Sure enough nat dropped the flour sending a cloud all over wanda. Nat burst into a fit of giggles that made us both join as we stood in the mess laughing along with each other. 

"Oh you think this is funny do you?" Wanda asked playfully glaring at me, she whispered something to Natasha who stuck her hand in bag of the flour.

"Natasha don't you dare." I said pointing at the little, a grin on my face at her cute smile. Nat looked at Wanda and giggled before throwing a handful of flour over me. 

"good job detka." Wanda smiled offering the girl a high five. "You two are in so much trouble." I warned dusting myself off. I tickled Nat who giggled and squirmed in Wanda's arms.

"what have you troublemakers done to my poor kitchen?" Tony chuckled, walking in to get himself a coffee. "We makin cookies!" Nat cheered before sneezing from the flour on Wanda's shoulder. 

"Yeah with a side of flu by the looks of things." Tony chuckled. "I think I can guess who made all this mess you little monster." Nat giggled shaking her head and pointing at the witch. "Wanda tells me too." 

"Well that's not very nice Wanda, getting the cute two year old to do your dirty work." tony grinned taking a sip of his coffee. 

"I not two i fwee." Nat frowned holding up three fingers. "Oh my sincere apologies miss nat. Wow you're getting so big, I feel like it was only yesterday you were crawling around as a little baby now you're three... Where did the time go?" The genius wiped away a fake tear before walking up to the little. 

"You've got flour on your nose, I could make a joke out of that but it is not for three year old ears." He grinned before walking away. "Get the poor kid cleaned up." He shouted before disappearing. "What do you think detka? Should we fix this mess and go cuddle?" 

"Yay cuddle!" Nat grinned, with a flick of the sokovian's wrist the mess evaporated and a tray of cookies appeared in the oven. "Woah." nat stared at the witch who placed a finger on her lips and winked. "Let's go have some cuddles and watch a movie."

Time skip (one dinner and two movies later...)

"where did you go today?" I whispered trying not to wake the russian who fell asleep in the sokovian's arms. "I went to see clint, he texted Nat asking for help but she was asleep so I went over there instead." 

"What did he want?" I noticed wanda tense slightly. "Someone found the safehouse, they surrounded the house. He called in for back up so me and Pietro went to help."

"Is he okay?" Wanda gave a slow nod. "His family weren't home and he only had a few scrapes." I sat up looking back at Wanda.

"Wait.. where's pietro?"

A tear fell off her face as she shook her head.

*Evil laughter*

Sorry, 

see ya next chapter : D