Part 17

TW: mentions of sex, daggers/blades and bad language 

'Loki you adopted son of a bitch.' Thor slammed the dagger into the table. 'Do you mind? that table was expensive!' Tony shouted. 'Okay y/n has potentially been kidnapped and your worried about a table?' I asked eyes glowing red. 'Woah witchy calm down. Okay thor you owe me a new table.' Tony walked away and came back with a coffee. 'Look we can easily find y/n for now let's focus on getting that blade out of my table and get some lunch im kinda hungry.' I used my powers to throw the dagger at Tony stopping just before his face. 'O-or we can try and find them now.' He stuttered I smiled proudly.

'Peter can you do me a favour and go get these morons some cheeseburgers?' Peter nodded, grabbed his suit and the cash and left. 'How are all of us going to Asgard before Loki manages to cause trouble?' Scott asked. 'Knowing Loki Asgard's already in trouble.' Thor folded his arms spinning mjolnir around nervously. 'Pointbreak cut it out.' Tony yelled his back facing away from Thor yet somehow still knew what Thor was doing.

Y/n POV (Asgard):
'So just to be clear I help you get revenge on Odin you give Nat's memories back?' Loki covers my mouth before grabbing my arm and pulling me to his room. 'You need to learn to shut up what if a guard heard you?!' He whisper yelled, I punched him in the stomach causing him to remove his hand. 'Yuck' I wiped my mouth on my T-shirt. 'Yuck? What are you five?' He laughed I scoffed. 'If anyone's five it's you throwing a temper tantrum because daddy gives Thor all the attention. aww is poor little Loki sad?' I could see he was fighting the urge to yell or hurt me. 'Hey you took Nat away from me I'm not exactly gonna be nice to you.' He sighed. 'Fine just shut up for a minute or I'll kill you.' This time he pulled me into Thor's room. 'They never look for me in here, that's the plus side to hating your brother the guards assume you won't go near them or their room. Just because they won't immediately check here doesn't mean you can start being a bitch again.'

I slapped Loki across the face. 'What was that for?' I smiled. 'Welcome back bestie, sorry but sometimes slapping you turns you from selfish moron to nice so I thought I'd try it again.' He looked at me confused. 'What if I just killed you?' I shrugged. 'That's a possibility but you didn't so what should we do first?' He flopped onto the bed. 'Sleep' I grabbed a pillow and laid on the floor. 'What are you doing? You can sleep up here you know I changed the sheets don't worry?'

'I'm not sharing a bed with you Loki.' He sighed. 'I'm not trying to fuck you you know? You're like my sibling that's foul.' I laughed. 'didn't you sleep with a horse? I'm not taking any chances, also Thor's your sibling that doesn't stop people shipping you.' He sat up. 'Me and Thor? Shipping means that midgardian couple things right? That's disgusting. Mortals are weird.' He fell back onto the pillows. 'Tell me about it, I mean how messed up do you have to be to make these.' I say scrolling through my phone.

'You're looking at them?!' He practically shouted. 'Some of them are cute though, Aw look he's teaching you to walk.' I showed him one of them but he rolled his eyes. 'And just for the record I didn't have sex with a horse that was a different Loki.' I smiled sarcastically. 'Yeah sure cos there's just a bunch of Loki's roaming around.' He chuckled
'Actually there is believe it or not there's even an alligator version of me.' He turned over and fell asleep before I could question it.

Narrator POV

By the time Loki and y/n woke up the next morning thor had made it to Asgard with Bruce.

'Brother, give up! Don't make me fight you.' Thor pleaded Loki brandished two daggers from his pockets. 'Come on, fighting's just how we bond.' Thor laughed. 'Yes well as much fun as it is when you stab me I'd appreciate it if we could take a more easy approach that doesn't end up with you in a cell.' Loki smirked. 'Fine. Here you go brother. Y/n this might be a good time for us to run.' He grabbed y/ns hand and pulled them out of the room and locked it.

Y/n was about to question what he was doing until a ring of green appeared and Loki turned into Thor. (Btw [Thor] means it's really Loki)

'Guards help my bother he's gone insane! He's got a stupid ugly monster in there with him.' [Thor] shouted down the corridor. "I'm not ugly or stupid!" Hulk roared whilst banner tried to control his other half. 'Please even Shrek runs away from you. Is Hulky being sulky?' [Thor] rolled his eyes at the way he was speaking but it worked because the real Thor began trying to calm him down. 'Come on my friend he's just being Loki he doesn't mean it, you're terrific.' Suddenly there was a loud bang and Thor yelped. 'Thor banner friend!' Hulk shouted the argument carried on until a swarm of guards came down the hall. 'He's pretending to be me he even stole Mjolnir from me.' [Thor] cried, y/n couldn't help but smile at how accurate Loki could play Thor clearly he paid more attention to him than he claims.

'Loki open this door.' The guards shouted. They waited around three seconds before breaking it down. 'Thank goodness.' Thor sighed. 'Loki I think it's time to pay your father a visit. He's been wondering what you were up to.' The guard grabbed a very confused Thor. 'I'm Thor! Loki is my crazy brother.' Thor tried to proclaim his innocence. 'Oh really then what are these?' The guard took the daggers from Thor. Y/n and [Thor] smiled as Thor was dragged away. 'I think this is yours.' The guard tried to hand Mjolnir back to [Thor] who just nodded to y/n. 'Give it to them it might be cursed now my brother's touched it.' Y/n scoffed and took it.

'So you'd let me touch a cursed hammer? Glad to know what our friendship means to you!' Y/n scowled at him. 'I can't wield mjolnir remember you teased me for years that you could but not me.' [Thor] complained y/n laughed. 'Oh yeah good times.'

The other guards managed to calm bruce down before placing him with Thor.

'Okay mind control me.' [Thor] checked for guards before turning back and sighing contentedly. 'Good to be back. Right yeah.' Loki hesitated for a moment before shaking the doubts away and filling y/n's mind with green magic.