Part 4

!Mild language!

I went to grab mine and nats juice on the way out i asked tony for a favour 'could you make Nat some lights for her bedroom please, I think the dark makes her more scared.' 'Sure kid I will put them in her room by tonight.' I thank him then carry the juice to Nat's room. 'Hey Nat time to wake up.'

She peeked her head out and smiled i left her juice on the bedside table. 'What would you like for breakfast?' Nat thought for a second then grinned at me. 'N'tella toast p'ease.' The way she said it was the most adorable thing I've ever heard. At least she was in a good mood today. 'Okay I will be back in a second.'

Nat POV
Whilst i wait for y/n i decided to drink some juice so i sat near the edge of the bed and took a drink. But of course me being the stupid baby I am it was to heavy and i dropped it, spilling it all over me and the sheets before rolling off the bed and smashing on my rug. I was gonna be in big trouble so i decided to try and clean it up before someone saw.

But before i could get off the bed the door swung open and y/n shouted 'Nat STAY THERE!' I froze tears in my eyes and slid further back onto the bed. 'Sit there and don't move!' I nodded my head and when they left i pulled my knees to my chest and cried. They was probably gonna go get the others and i will be in big trouble or was they gonna punish me. I mean i did deserve it I should have been more careful. I tried to stop crying because whenever the leaders saw me cry it would always make it worse but i couldn't help it. They were mad at me, i made a mess, i was scared it was all to much not to cry.

Y/n POV
I was in the kitchen making me and Nats breakfast. When i heard a strange noise. 'Y/n there is a situation in Nats room you might need to look at.' Wanda took over breakfast and i ran to Nats room to see her about to step on the glass thats when i shouted.

When I came back with the supplies to clean the mess i saw nat curled up crying softly. 'Nat its okay.' I went to the other side of the bed and pulled her into a hug. 'Why are you crying?' 'you're mad at me and i made a mess.'
'I'm not mad at you. I was just scared you were gonna step on the glass and i didn't want to see you get hurt.' Nat lifted her head and wiped her tears with the back of her hand. 'Pwomise?' 'I pinky promise. You didnt step on it did you?' She shook her head then we did a pinky promise. 'Aw your sheets are all sticky. Do you want to go lay in my bed instead? I can put the tv on for you?' Nat nodded and took my hand.

I got her to sit in my bed before grabbing her some new clothes. 'Here i know how much you love my hoodies throw your dirty clothes in that basket ill wash your sheets and them at the same time. 'Thanks you.'

I went back to Nats room and picked up all the big shards of glass then hovered up the smaller ones. Well tonys robot hoover did. But the white fluffy rug didnt make it it now had a sticky orange stain on it (RIP). A few minutes into cleaning i hard Nat calling me from the next room.

'Y/n help im stuck!' I left her for 5 minutes how? I opened the door and laughed. 'Not funny.' She seemed like she was about to cry. 'Can you help its scary.' I try my hardest not to laugh. 'How did you do this?' 'I dont know' she whimpered 'hey its okay ill get you out.' I managed to free her from the evil hoodie she somehow put on upside down and backwards? With the arm in the head hole with her head still in it?

'I think this is a world record for weirdest way to put on a hoodie' I say as I readjust it. 'There you go back to normal.' To my surprise nat gives me a hug so i lifted her up and she whispered 'T'ank 'ou.' She rested her head on my shoulder. 'Guys breakfast!' Wanda called from the kitchen. 'You wanna go get some breakfast?' Nat nodded I went to put her down but she clung on tighter and whined. 'It's okay I've got you you want a carry?' Nat stiffened with embarassment. 'Hey its okay whatever makes you feel safer makes me feel better.If you want me to carry you I will' Nat started to whimper. 'I sh'unt wan' too. I not allowed to be baby.' I rubbed her back and rocked her slowly. 'You are allowed to be whoever you want with me.' Nat started to calm down. 'Carry pwease.'

I smiled and carried her into the kitchen. 'Nice of you guys to finally join us.' Tony teased. 'Yeah sorry we had a small incident we had to take care of.' 'It's no problem im just finishing yours now. Do you guys want fruit with your toast? We have strawberries banana, watermelon and grapes' Wanda smiled. 'What do you think nat?' I whispered 'Straw'bee and na'na.' nat whispered back into my neck. 'Can we have both have strawberry and banana please.' Wanda nodded and smiled.

'Morning guys!' Peter cheered. We all said morning back before peter turned to nat. 'Hey Nat!' Nat didn't move. 'Can you say hi to peter?' Nat lifted her head and smiled at him 'hi' Nat noticed all the people looking at her so she hid her face in my neck and whined.

'Aw Nat's gone all soft. Come on your supposed to be intimidating Black Widow not the cuddle monster. The red room wouldn't like that would they? Might have to send you back for some better training.' Tony joked Nat started to cry and held onto me tighter. 'No pwease I sorry!' Tony's face fell and so did mine his in sadness and regret mine in pure anger. I sat at the table as far from tony as possible with nat on my lap. 'Hey can you show me that pretty face for a second?' Nat lifted her head and looked at me I gently wiped her tears.
'No ones going to take you I wont let them you're safe.' She curled back into my chest. 'I'm sorry Nat I didnt mean to upset you.' Nat let out another little whine.

'Tony shut up if it wasnt for nat I would have punched you through that wall by now.' Wanda stared at me as she placed mine and nats plates down. 'I'd believe them Tony they're really mad they have a nice punch though.' Wanda smiled at me. 'Sorry I read your mind I wanted to see your skills... I'm impressed.' I smiled back. 'I mean they were the best at Hydra.' Tony shrugged. 'Now you're looking to get punched.' I clench my fists suddenly i see a fist fly across the table hitting the side of Tony's head.

'What the hell rogers?!' I turned my head to see Steve pull his hand away and smile at me and Nat. 'It was either me or Y/n your lucky i got there first.' I relaxed slightly at least I wouldnt have to punch him in front of Nat or worse have to put her down. It was so adorable and cute seeing her curled up in my lap sucking her thumb. 'Sorry guys.' Tony excused himself and left. 'Hey babyg- Nat can you sit up and eat some breakfast for me' i whispered and she nodded.

I helped Nat sit up on my lap and fed her a slice of banana. 'Is it yummy?' Nat nodded shyly. Everyone except wanda left the table so Nat could have some privacy. wanda moved closer so she was opposite me and Nat. 'Na'na' nat giggled as i went to feed her another forkful. 'Ba-na-nuh' wanda smiled. 'Na'na' nat giggled we laughed back. 'What do you want to do next?' I asked lightly bouncing nat.