Part 59

Hi, hope you're okay :)

Enjoy lol, especially the end 😏

Wanda broke the hug, as she was sent into a coughing fit that caused her to go dizzy. "Baby?" I panicked, holding her steady I looked at Nat who frowned. "Mommy sick lena got sick n mommy help but she get mommy sick toos." I nodded carrying wanda to our room, Natasha following at the side.

Wanda was exhausted and she fell asleep almost as soon as her head hit the pillow. "Is yelena okay?" I asked and the redhead nodded. "She not sick now. oh an we stopd da red room n find out dat lena is wike me. Oh an you needs to finds Steve he miss you an Bucky lots." I tried to follow what Natasha wa saying but she was talking fast and the pacifier didn't really help. Lena was like her? What did that mean?

"Okay baby. thank you for filling me in but you should go play, I don't want both my favourite girls sick. "But I wanna help." Nat pouted, giving me the saddest eyes. It was so cute but made me feel bad. "Wan giv mama bye bye kiss." I allowed her knowing she would throw a fit otherwise and I didn't want her to wake up.

"Mommy hot." Natasha frowned, pointing to my girlfriend's head. (Don't even think about it.) 

I sighed, hot meant she probably had a fever. I could see Natasha was bothered by it too.

(No ones pov)

Natasha frowned, she wanted to help the witch feel better but she didn't know how, Wanda would know... What would Wanda do if she had a fever? Nat's face lit up as she thought of the perfect solution, she grabbed a washcloth and ran it under cold water. "Here mommy. It cold for your head." Nat said proudly, laying it across Wanda's head and kissing it. "Magic kiss so you get better fast."

"Thank you baby girl." Wanda said faintly as her eyes flickered open for a minute. "Is kay mommy. Oh wait i forgot da yuckies." Wanda was slightly confused when the Russian ran off again but half smiled when she saw what she had in her arms. "Mommy open." Natasha gave her some medicine followed by some of her juice for the taste. Usually she hated sharing her juice but just this once she figured it was okay. "Teddy help to." She exclaimed, laying him down next to her.

“I better go tell Steve I’m back, is she okay in here with you for a minute?” Y/n asked hopefully, the witch agreed so they ran to find him, they saw him looking around helplessly. “Hey I’m behind you idiot.” They chuckled, he turned, tears in his eyes as he ran to pick them up. “Jarvis told me you were looking for me and to meet you up here. I couldn’t believe it but I’m glad it’s true.” He smiled as he let go. “I’m sorry I left for so long and I’m so sorry about Bucky. I can’t imagine how hard it’s been for you.”

“Well I had Natasha and Wanda, they helped a lot but it has been really hard. I even miss Tony.” He replied with a chuckle. “I didn’t even know… I should’ve been here.” Steve shook his head, “You are here know and that’s more important. Don’t beat yourself up too much. Just spend as much time with them as you can, they need you.” Y/n thanked him and left to go be with their other family.

Y/n pov again bc i always fuck it up :)

When I walked in Wanda was looking tired again but Natasha didn’t seem to notice as she carried on rambling. "Okay baby, let's leave mommy to get some rest, Ted will look after her. We can watch a movie and check on her again soon." Y/n smiled, taking the girl's hand. "Kay bye bye mommy." On the way to the living room Natasha ran to Yelena's room and knocked on the door. "Yelena we gonna watch a movie. You wan join?" When she didn't answer Natasha pushed open the door I tried to stop her but it was too late. "lena? you kay?" I stepped forward to grab Natasha but I caught a glimpse of Yelena curled up in the corner hugging her knees. "Baby you go pick a movie I will help yelena." I whispered, waiting for her to leave before I stepped inside. "Lena?"