Part 62

I held Nat for a little while longer until there was a knock on the door, I told them to come in and soon saw wanda head poke through the gap before she opened it fully and stepped in. "Hey babe, hi baby girl."

"hey, everything okay?" I asked worried something happened with yelena, "yeah, lena and Kate are getting on really well and Clint is hanging out with them to so I'm kind of alone. I figured I would come see how you are doing."

"were okay aren't we baby?" I asked Nat who hesitantly nodded, I could tell there was still some tension between them. "okay, well I'm going for a walk so..."

"can we join?" I ask earning a frown frown natasha and a surprised smile from wanda. "if you both want to."

"no." Nat whined cuddling into me, "okay you're welcome to stay here if you want. But I'm going to go so you'll be here alone with Kate, Clint and yelena." I was hoping she would give in because we really needed a way to talk together. Nat was having problems with almost everyone in the family and it needed to be fixed. We had all already lost enough.

"no I wanna go. Jus natty an mada." I looked up at wanda and I could tell she was upset by nat's comment but was trying to hide it. "Baby, that's not nice. It was wanda's idea, can you please be nice?"

"kay, we all go." she frowned, getting up, I gave wanda a reassuring smile but she just shrugged. "I will go get ready." I got Nat and myself dressed and we waited by the door but I could tell being around yelena and kate was upsetting her so I took her outside.

Wanda opened the door soon after and saw us holding hands so smiled, offering to hold nats hand too but she refused, I sighed taking it instead. "Don't worry about it its okay, she just needs time." she whispered to me and I nodded, I was thankful wanda was understanding about it because as much as I wanted Nat to be okay with wanda I knew she was upset and I didn't want to pressure her too much.

After around twenty minutes of walking around the property Nat was getting fussy so wanda took a bag off her shoulder and started to unpack. There were three blankets in there along with some snacks she laid two of them down in the grass and put one over us so we could sit and watch the sunset.

"here baby, look who I found." The sokovian smiled, offering Nat her bear. "thank you." She smiled a little, pulling the bear to her chest. "you're welcome love."

"Can we talk?" Nat asked the witch who nodded. "I'm sorry I yelled at you but I still don't like what you did." She said taking a deep breath and gathering her thoughts, "It broke my trust a little, you promised we could go at my pace and that you wouldn't leave me but you left me with someone I wasn't comfortable with. And in... That."

"I know, it was wrong of us to leave you like that. We got caught up in the moment and I'm so sorry." Nat smiled a little so I assumed she accepted her apology. "I'm sorry for my part in this too." I added giving Nat a hug, she nodded for wanda to join and we stayed hugging for a few moments.

"Baby did you like the crib? I know you didn't like not knowing about it but did you like it still?" Nat blushed hiding her face in wandas neck. "I'll take that as a yes." wanda chuckled at her cuteness. "it was... okay." she mumbled, "Just okay?" wanda asked with a playful smirk. "it made me feel more safe than sleeping alone but I want to sleep with you. I want my cuddles."

"okay, thank you for telling me. We can maybe get you one for naptime or when we can't cuddle so you're still safe. I'm sorry we didn't talk more about this before hand. I'm also sorry for yelling at you for hurting yelena. I shouldn't have done that." Wanda frowned, breaking the hug. "it's okay I deserved it." The sokovian lifted the Russians chin so she was looking in her eyes. "No baby, you didn't. That wasn't your fault. It was an accident." A tear slid down the Russians face, she quickly wiped it away. "You didn't deserve what happened to you and I'm so sorry." Nat burst into tears and wanda scooped her up. "You're safe now baby, I promise."I shuffled closer and rubbed my baby's back, it wasn't often nag showed emotion like this while she was big and as proud of her I was my heart broke for her.

Even though she wasnt little she looked so innocent, she just clung on to the back of wandas shirt desperately. "I've got you baby." she kept whispering comforts to her unaware of anything else that could help. But it was all Nat wanted she just needed someone to hold her and be there for her.

Eventually she fell asleep from exhaustion so we carried her inside, wanda laid down with her while I planned the proposal for the next day.

Hope you are okay, as always if you have any ideas for this book please do let me know :)

See ya next chapter