Part 10

!BW spoilers!
(I've never seen it so I don't know how accurate this is but here ya go)

'Y/n?' Two knocks echoed through the door I could tell by the voice it was Wanda. 'Yeah just a second.' I ran to the bathroom and washed my face to try and hide that I'd been crying. 'Come in.' I ignored the lump in the back of my throat. 'Me and Nat have to go away for a while.' I blinked away the tear threatening to escape. 'Y/n what is going on?' I ran back over and started frantically packing but nothing fit and I was putting it all in the wrong places because I was so flustered. 'Y/n stop.' She grabbed the pile of clothes out of my hands and placed them on top of my suitcase before grabbing my arms and turning me to look at her. 'What is going on? We can help you.' 'The guy on the news, I know him he's... an old friend well now he's more of an enemy and he will do anything he can to hurt me and if he knows about Nat-' my voice broke I couldn't even think about it wanda pulled me into a hug. 'We won't let that happen. I promise you.'

'Ted says hi.' Nat stood in the doorway with a big smile and her bear tucked under her arm. 'Hi Ted.' I lent down to kiss his forehead before kissing nats cheek. 'Hi baby.' Nat wiped a lose tear from my cheek. 'Ted Code red.' 'What's a code red?' Nat wrapped her arms around me. 'I wuv you no sad.' Wanda whispered something in Nats ear and I felt Nat pulling me to the living room. 'Nat baby, I need to pack.' I saw flowing red magic dance around the room. 'See all done now you can spend some time with Nat and go say goodbye to everyone.' Nat's face dropped. 'Bye?' I nodded. 'We have to say goodbye, they can't come with us.' I look at Wanda who just smiles and nods reassuringly. 'But we will come back really soon we're just taking a special holiday.'

We said our goodbyes before leaving in the Quinn jet. 'Why are we leaving and don't lie to me?' Hearing Nat all of a sudden being big startled me but I guess she forced herself to be big to understand the situation better. 'Someone is after me... and he doesn't care who he hurts to get to me.' I look at her and she seems to understand she just nodded and smiled at me. 'You know it's flattering that you'd travel this far for me.' She smirked at me but I just rolled my eyes. 'We have barely been in the air for two hours it's not that far.' Her face became more genuine. 'Still no ones ever done anything like this to protect me before, thanks... even if it's ridiculous.' 'I promised you I'd keep you safe. Big or little you're always safe with me.' Nat almost flinched at me calling her a little but seemed to be comforted even just a little bit.

'So where are we actually going?' This is when it fully sank in, I had no idea, I was so focused on getting Nat out of there I didn't think about what we'd do. 'If I'm honest I don't really have any plans.' Nat sighed. 'Okay switch with me I know a place we can stay for the night but it's a little fly away from here.' We switched seats and Nat took the controls this time.

Nat POV:
A few hours into the flight y/n had fallen asleep and I was trying so hard not to slip usually I wouldn't wake them but if I slip in the middle of flying this will end in disaster. 'Y/n! I need you.' 'Hey what is it?' 'Can you take the last bit I'm starting to slip.' We quickly changed seats and y/n took over. 'There's a bag down there with all of your little stuff if you want it.' I shook my head I wanted to stay big as long as possible hopefully till tomorrow but I realised this was pretty impossible it was getting harder and harder not to slip. I decided to call yelena to warn her we were coming she seemed excited.

We found a place to land but stayed on the jet for a while. 'I scared wha' if they don't like me?' Nat said before realising how little they sounded. 'They're your family Bub they will love you and if they don't you still have me right?' Nat nodded. 'Lena!' Nat giggled at the window I turned to see a blonde girl breathing on the window drawing smiley faces. I opened the door and yelena climbed in 'woah this is so cool! Hi I'm the better sibling, yelena.' 'Hi I'm y/n.' Nat pulled at my hoodie. 'Up?' I lifted her up and she hid her face in my neck. 'It's okay, I'm here.' I rubbed her back yelena smiled but seemed confused. 'I'll explain it later.' I whispered yelena nodded. 'Yelena I gave you one job to do, Welcome them and give them a tour not hang around in a space ship. Sorry I'm Melina nice to meet you.' 'Nice to meet you too' Melina looked to Nat. 'Natasha. Don't be rude.' Nat didn't dare move. 'She's asleep, long flight.' Yelena defended.

'Well come inside. We only have one room spare I hope that's okay.' 'Yeah I don't mind sharing with Nat.' 'So what is your relationship with my daughter?' 'Mother! It's none of your business if they want us to know I'm sure they'll tell us.' 'I was only asking I'm her mother it's my job to be nosy.' We walked inside the house a large man greeted me. 'Hello I'm Alexei, the father.' But melina quickly interrupted. 'Okay I'm sure your tired yelena can you show them to their room please.' Yelena nodded and led the way.

Nat didn't move until she knew we were alone. 'See that wasn't so bad was it?' Nat shook her head. I helped Nat get changed before getting ready for bed myself. 'Night bub.' 'Na nite.'

*The next morning*
We decided to spend some time with yelena I obviously explained about Nat being a little and she seemed to understand. Nat was big for the most part but I saw a few behavioural things she only does whilst in her headspace.

Nat POV
Me and yelena were training/ play fighting when she swiped her leg across the floor knocking my feet out from under me causing me to fall back and hit my head. I burst into tears and yelena froze not knowing what to do with a sad guilty look on her face.
'I'm sorry Nat do you want me to go get y/n?' I shook my head and held my arms out to her with my head tilted and a shaky pouting lip whilst doing grabby hands. 'Lena?!'
'such a poser.' yelena laughed picking me up and hugging me.