Part 55

Heavy TW in this chapter but I will put a warning before.

Wanda awoke the next morning to Jarvis alerting. "Miss Maximoff, Miss Romanov is in severe distress. She seems to be in extreme physical and emotional pain." Wanda leapt up and ran to the littles room, where she found her wailing, tossing around in her bed.

"Natasha? Detka look at me breathe." Nat continued to struggle crying and screaming at the top of her lungs. It broke the sokovian she had never heard anything like it. "Come on, baby. Can you listen to mommy?"

"Mommyyyy..." Nat whimpered between her cries, she just wanted to be held. "Hurts."

"I know, you're safe, baby...mommy's right here, it's okay..." Wanda decided to let her cry it out a little bit more, other than reminding her to breathe and holding her hand there was nothing the witch could think to do. She didn't know what happened or what was hurting and she didn't want to risk picking her up right now. She knew she wasn't going to be able to get Natasha to completely calm down any time soon, so she should just comfort her as much as she could until then. Wanda sighed before beginning to sing her a sokovian lullaby.

On his way back from the training room Steve found Yelena in the middle of the corridor. "Hey kiddo, do you want Wanda?" The Russian nodded. "Okay we can go find her, come on." Steve took the littles hand but Yelena pulled him back, refusing to move. "What's wrong?"

"Wanda with natty but natty was crying. I don't like it is scary." Yelena mumbled. "She may have had a nightmare, Wanda will make it better. If you want you can stay with me for a little while till they get back. We can make them some breakfast, how does that sound?" The Russian nodded, following the soldier to the kitchen where they began to make pancakes. "Steve? Nat okay?" The little asked quietly. "I don't know, I'm sure she will be."

About 5 minutes had passed and Nat was just starting to calm down, "It's okay baby. breathe, take deep breaths. Mommy's here detka. It's okay." Wanda whispered softly, she gently held Nat's hand as she used the other to wipe the tears off of her cheeks.

Nat continued to take deep breaths, she was starting to cough and whimper because of how much she was crying. "It's okay...You're okay, you're safe, no one can hurt you, I'm here baby girl. Mommy's got you."

Nat had finally taken enough deep breaths that she was able to calm down to just hiccups, as she mumbled to the sokovian, "Wanda, I don't wanna talk...I'm not ready-" The sokovian cut her off. "I know, it is okay baby, we don't have to talk about it until you are ready. Whenever you are ready you can tell me." Wanda continued to wipe the tears away from the spy's cheeks, as well as occasionally giving her a kiss on her forehead. "I'll be right here with you." Wanda reassured her. "No matter what." The russian gave a small smile, "okay, I am going to get you a drink. You need some water, do you want a bottle or a sippy cup?"

"Don't leave...please. I don't want you to go..." Nat whimpered a little bit, tightening her grip on the witch's hand.

"Alright baby, I will stay with you okay? I am not going anywhere." The sokovian sighed before getting an idea and pulling out her phone.

Steve's phone broke the silence in the room, he pulled it out and saw a text from Wanda. "Nat was upset, she is better now but needs a drink. She won't let me leave, could you bring her some water please? In a sippy cup, and some painkillers." The supersoldier read, making yelena sigh with relief, she was okay.

"Okay, water and pancakes coming right up." Steve grinned, flipping the pancake on to the floor. "It's okay that one is Tony's." Steve chuckled before realizing and returning back to complete silence.

The two grabbed Nat's favorite sippy cup, and the pancakes that were not ruined and carried them to the redhead.

"Natty!" Yelena exclaimed running around and jumping on the bed, Nat jolted and let out a groan. Yelena panicked, looking at the caregivers for help. "Baby, Nat's a little hurt right now. You need to be gentle with her okay?" Yelena nodded. "Sorry. Here Natty." Yelena smiled, handing her the sippy cup.

Nat took it and sat up with a groan, but when she tried to drink it the pain in her arm was too much, she put it down with a sigh. The cup then floated on red magic up to her mouth, she gave wanda an appreciative smile. After Wanda gave her the painkillers she shot Steve a look, asking him to leave the room, the supersoldier nodded with a smile.

"Yelena, why don't we let Nat rest a little and go watch a movie or something?" The little nodded, following Steve out of the room. Nat inhaled and exhaled deeply, before whispering, just loud enough for the witch to hear. "I think I'm ready."

"Are you sure, baby girl?" The Sokovian asked earning a nod from the redhead. "No baby, I want to hear you say it." Wanda wanted to be completely sure that Nat was ready and she knew Natasha wouldn't be able to lie to her that easily.

"I'm sure, just please don't be mad." She whispered, "Baby, I could never be mad. I promise."

(HUGE TW STARTS HERE!!)

"The person that did this to me... he's the one I keep having nightmares about. He's who I saw in the corner on the night of the storm when I hurt Steve and Tony had to bring me back to you." Wanda nodded, confirming she knew who she meant.

"In the red room we would be sent on 'honey pot missions' where we had to do... things with men to get information. It's why they had the graduation ceremony and we were sterilised, so we couldn't get pregnant from them. I tried to cheat and act like I wasn't good enough to get it but they knew. After I was sterilized and healed enough they punished me so badly for it and left me handcuffed to my bed. The guy he came back in, he said he may as well make use of it. He told me to think about it as him training me for those missions." Natasha looked up and saw tears streaming down Wanda's face. Nat looked down and started to play with her fingers, she was getting fidgety, she didn't want to look Wanda in her eyes, she kept looking in her lap, she couldn't bear to see her cry..

"Nat..." Wanda didn't know what to do. All she could do was sit and listen as she continued. "I was handcuffed, he'd tighten them as much as he could, I couldn't move, I couldn't get him off... I couldn't do anything."

Wanda turned her head away as she wiped her tears. Her heart was breaking thinking of someone hurting her baby like that. "I couldn't yell, I couldn't tell anyone... If I did I was in "big trouble" He'd either hurt me or give me more "training" Not even Melina knew." Hearing those two words made Wanda's stomach drop, hearing those words made her realize why Nat hated that phrase so much. "He made me feel so weak, after that I hated anything that made me feel even the smallest bit vulnerable. I built up walls to try and hide how much I was hurting so I was at least a little bit in control. It's why I tried to hide being a little for so long..."

(END OF TW)

Wanda wiped the tears off her cheeks, and exhaled. She pulled Nat into her lap, giving her the biggest hug. Nat hated this feeling, feeling how vulnerable she was in front of Wanda, she hated people feeling sorry for her and knowing everything about her. Wanda gave Nat a kiss on the top of her head. "I'm so proud of you, baby girl...It's okay." Wanda didn't know what Nat was thinking as she held her, all she knew was that Nat needed her right now. So she did her best to comfort her, hold her, and at least try to make her feel better.

Nat didn't want Wanda to look at her differently, she didn't want to talk about it ever again, she hated the feelings and thoughts that were brought up with those memories. She worried that Wanda would look at her differently now, or worse, not believe her.

"I want to take a shower, and be alone for a minute, can you go?" Nat asked as the tears continued to fall off her face. "Of course baby, if you need me I'm here just let me know." Wanda said softly, kissing the littles head and leaving.