Part 60

Back to my kinda sad stuff 😏

Hill was getting Carol ready for a nap when she got a text from agent y/n, she opened it and saw that they needed her help. "Baby change of plans, how do you feel about spending some time with the some of the avengers today?"

"Who?" She asked throwing the clothes back in the drawer giving Maria a disgusted look, why would she sleep in plain pyjamas when she could have a tiger onesie.

"Okay, you can wear that AGAIN." She replied with a chuckle, carol just gave her a huge smile. "Um well Yelena and Natasha will be there, maybe Steve too but y/n and Wanda need our help looking after them today so if you don't mind we will go spend the day with them. Is that okay?" She asked as she helped the girl into her onesie.

"Can I still has nap?" Carol asked rubbing her eyes, Maria nodded with another chuckle. "Of course baby, go grab two stuffies and a paci and we will go. I just need to pack a bag of clothes and we can go." Carol shook her head and Maria looked at her confused. "Mommy no do it mommy pick bad stuff." Carol sighed shaking her head and picking out her clothes again.

"Okay smart girl, I will go get your stuffies." Maria replied kissing her head before leaving. She grabbed carol's favourite stuffies and pacifier as well as a sippy cup. By the time she got back carol had finished packing their clothes. "thank you baby you're so helpful, let's go." She smiled adding everything except the bears into the bag and picking it up.

When they arrived at the compound they were greeted by Wanda and y/n. "Thank you so much Maria." The sokovian smiled, "they should be on their best behaviour but if there's any problems just give us a call." Maria nodded giving them both a hug. "Enjoy your date. And congratulations on the engagement of course." The two left for their celebration dinner and Maria put carol down for a nap before going to find the littles.

They were watching a movie so Maria went to sit down with them. "Are you guys hungry?" She asked after a couple of minutes, the two nodded so she went to go make them Mac and cheese. She also threw in some vegetables because it's what she always did with Carol, eating veggies was one of Maria's most important rules and she was prepared for a negative reaction knowing very few little's liked veggies.

Natasha pouted crossing her arms as soon as she saw the tray, Yelena seemed to be in denial, focusing on the bowl of Mac and cheese instead.

"Natasha, come on eat up." The russian shook her head. "Yuckies." she huffed pushing it away. "It's not yucky they're good for you. Come on, try it." Maria loaded up the fork with vegetables and tried feeding them to her but the girl turned away. "Nat, if you don't eat them I will call Wanda and you can get a timeout."

"No yuckies!" Natasha yelled pushing the fork away. "If you eat your veggies you can have some ice cream." Yelena looked at Maria wondering if that meant her too, she knew it would at least make her happy so she decided to eat a couple of forkfulls of veggies and before she knew it they were almost gone. "Yelena! You did such a good job." Maria smiled helping the blonde out of her seat.

Natasha got even more upset that her sister was done that she started to cry. It wasn't her fault she didn't like them. When Maria left the table to get Yelena's ice cream Natasha saw it as an opportunity to dump some of her veggies into Yelena's bowl and hope Maria wouldn't notice.

"Nat! I told you to eat it not hide them." Natasha hid her face in her arms at the disappointment of getting caught. At this point she didn't mind the timeout if it meant no veggies. "Nat?" Maria looked at her puzzled tilting her bowl. "Do you like carrots?" The girl looked up and nodded, she only dumped out the peas and broccoli because she hated them the most. "peas yucky dey feel gross n makes me feels sick." She hated the skin on the peas in contrast to the mushy part in the centre. (And she's right peas are gross.)