Part 9

Warnings: language!

I'm not feeling great so this is kinda rushed I apologise but I wanted to at least write something so enjoy I guess

I hadn't heard from Nat in a while which bothered me because this meant either they were upset about something or causing mayhem, or she was big which wasn't a bad thing at all I just had a feeling it was one of the first two. I walked to where I saw them last and saw her with a bunch of paperwork maybe she was big. 'Hey Natasha.' 'Y/n I drawed you sumfing.' Or maybe I was wrong, please don't tell me she drew it on my files she held it up, yes she did. 'Aw that's really cute sweetie but those were really important if you want to colour you need to ask for proper paper not my work okay honey?' 'But it say i luvs u and I drewed a heart.' 'I see that it's really cute but we don't do it on my files okay we use this.' I placed a stack of plain paper in front of her. 'I no colour me tv.' I shook my head. 'We're not doing tv right now because you was naughty. You can watch tv tomorrow afternoon.' My phone pinged again.

Mike: hey y/n I have a bit of a problem

Y/n: hey Mike what's up?

Mike: I have to have some workers at my house tomorrow at 2pm but Bucky doesn't like
loud noises can we visit tomorrow instead? I don't know where else to take two rugrats

Y/n: yeah sure bring them over we don't have plans anyway

Mike: thanks your a life saver say hi to Nat for me.

Y/n: will do, see you tomorrow

Skip to the next morning because I'm to lazy to write more.

'Are you excited to meet some new friends?' Nat nodded. 'Why don't we go out and buy some new toys and things for you all to play with?' 'I'm not little though and I don't want to be.' 'And that's okay, but you might slip later and just because you're big doesn't mean you can't buy toys.' Nat sighed but agreed I started getting ready. 'What are you doing?' Nat asked as I put two hoodies in my backpack. 'You like wearing my hoodies when you slip so I'm taking two just in case.' 'I'm not going to slip end of.' Nat took the hoodie out threw it on the floor and folded her arms. 'Aw is someone a little grumpy this morning does little Natasha need a nap.' I teased Nat rolled her eyes. 'Real mature asshole.' We both smiled slightly at each other before getting in the car.

Nat struggled with the seatbelt and started pulling really hard. 'Hey what did that seatbelt ever do to you?' I said jokingly trying to cheer Nat up as I could see the frustration and embarrassment on her face thats when the tears started to form. 'Hey it's okay.' I took the seatbelt from her and fastened it for her she wiped the tear away with her arm before resting it against the window and using it as a pillow. By the time we got to the store Nat was asleep I didn't want to leave her or wake her up so I let her sleep for a bit while I played a game on my phone. After a few minutes I heard Nat yawn. 'How long was I asleep?' 'About forty five minutes.' Nat looked down to see my hoodie covering her like a blanket. 'I take it you did this.' She chuckled throwing the hoodie at me I put it on and we walked inside the store.

'Nat can you grab a basket?' 'Mhm.' We went through the aisles picking out different toys and puzzles, when I felt a tugging on my jumper I instant knew what happened. 'Hey Baby!' I noticed she seemed upset about something. 'what's wrong?' 'Scawy.' Nat looked around at all the people in the store. 'How about you wear my magic hoodie?' Nat tilted her head. 'When you put the hood up it turns you invisible.' I put it on her and put the hood up. 'Nat where'd you go?' I spun around and pretended to look for her, she took it off. 'I'm right here.' She giggled. 'Oh there you are! Okay you have to either hold my hand or I can carry you because I don't want you getting lost.' 'I no get lost i big girl.' Nat defended. 'What if I get lost?' Her face dropped 'you no get lost I hol' on.' She took my hand I lifted her hood and she smiled widely which I obviously ignored because she was invisible. I picked the basket up and we went to the checkout even with the invisible hoodie Nat still seemed tense and I didn't want to upset her more. I paid and we left the store when we got outside Nat pulled her hood back down and I could see tears in her eyes. 'Up?' I picked her up and carried her to the car then sat in the front seat with her in my arms as soon as I shut the door she let out a full cry. 'Hey Shh what's wrong?' 'I bad.' 'Nat you didn't do anything wrong, did you?' I hadn't noticed her doing anything but she nodded. 'Okay, can you tell me what you did.' 'Little out.' Little out? I tried to piece together what she meant until I realised. 'Baby you can be little whenever you want. Inside, outside, daytime, nighttime. I know the bad people told you it was bad but I know you better. And I say you can and it's not bad, it doesn't make you weak I promise. You're safe with me.'