Part 33

"Y/n." Wanda whispered brushing my hair out of my face. "Wake up." Wanda whispered again trying not to wake Nat too. "Mhm?" I hummed sleepily. "Come on you're going to be late." Wanda whispered. "I've got everything ready." Wanda placed a few kisses on my cheek.

"I will admit that's not the worst way to wake up." I yawned. "I will wake you up like that more often if this date goes well but so far you're not doing very good. You need to wake up." I sat up with a sigh. "Can't we just stay here and cuddle?" I mumbled stroking Nat's hair.

"Hey you promised me a date." She pouted. "We can cuddle once we get there." This time i frowned. "I have to leave the tower for this date?"

"Technically no, now come on." I put on something comfortable yet formal enough, by the time I was dressed Nat had woken up.

"Mada baba." She smiled. "Baby I am kind of busy right now you have to wait a minute." Nat shook her head and I saw the tears start to build. "No no shh I will get you one in just a second I promise. Just wait." Apparently Natasha wasn't in the mood for waiting, the tears began falling.

"Hey sweetheart I got your baba here." A soft voice whispered behind me. I turned to see Wanda use her powers to float the bottle to Nat. Natasha happily took the bottle and soon she was asleep again.

"Thank you." I whispered, taking Wanda's hand as we stepped out of the room. Wanda smiled warmly before taking me to the elevator. "We're going up?" Wanda nodded. "To the roof." She smiled as the elevator pinged. "Rooftop picnic under the stars it's kind of cheesy but I don't know what else we can do without leaving Nat." I nodded. "It's perfect Wanda, thank you." She smiled pulling me in for a kiss.

"What if Nat finds us up here?" Wanda asked laying out a blanket. "She will be fine." I smiled, not entirely convinced. "If she's not then we will be okay right? Like we can still be friends?" Wanda asked nervously. "She's going to have to learn to like it because I'm not giving up a chance to have a girlfriend who is this pretty." Wanda hummed. "Girlfriend huh?" I shrugged. "I don't know we will see how the date goes but so far the odds are definitely in your favour." Wanda chuckled. "Well thats good to know."

A few hours had passed and it started to get colder so we decided to go back inside. On the way back to my room I saw Nat crawling out of the door towards me. "Hey babygirl, what are you doing out of bed?" I asked picking her up. "Mada lef me." Nat frowned into my neck. "I know I'm sorry." I whispered kissing her temple. "Why you wear dat?" She asked pointing to my outfit. "Um" I paused trying to think of an excuse. It was only then that Wanda walked around the corner.

"Hey y/n you left your- oh hey Natasha." Wanda panicked seeing the girl in my arms. Nat's face fell as she realised what was happening. I felt her wriggle out of my arms and walk away. "Nat wait!" I flinched as the door slammed behind her.

"I should go." Wanda sighed handing me my jacket. "No let me try talking to her first just give me a second." She nodded so I gave her a quick kiss before going in to see Nat.

"Nat?" I whispered walking over to the bed where she lay crying. "Go away." She mumbled pulling the covers over herself. "Can we talk please, I don't want to leave you like this." Nat scoffed. "Well obviously you are. You are going to leave me for Wanda and I'm going to be alone so don't act like this will be any different than that. You'll forget about me in a week."

"Natasha I never would have pursued this thing with Wanda if I knew she had a problem with you, she cares about you too." I could hear Nat's cries get louder.

"No she doesn't and why would she? I'm a disgusting freak!" She shouted through sobs, I heard the door click and the familiar footsteps of the witch.

"That's not true Natasha, you are the smartest most cutest brave person I know. You know what I love about you?" The redhead slowly pulled the covers off.

"Everything." The witch smiled. "Come here." Natasha shuffled forward. "Don't worry you're looking in mine this time." Wanda used her powers to share her favourite memories with Natasha, they were all of her laughing and smiling with the witch. All Natasha could feel was love and happiness, Wanda didn't hate her or wish she a stronger fighter. She cared about her. Natasha's mind was filled with more memories, only this time of y/n Wanda and herself.

"I love you and y/n so much Nat. I would never want to hurt you or leave you behind. Because in the worlds of our favourite little blue alien. "Ohana means family, family means..."

"Nobody gets left behind." Natasha admitted with tears in her eyes. "Or forgotten." Wanda whispered pulling the girl into her lap. "We could never forget you detka we love you so much." You nodded in agreement taking Wandas hand.

"So are you okay with us dating?" You asked wiping the hair out of her face. "No wike dat but Wands make mada an natty happy so otay." You smiled kissing her head. "Okay let's get you back to bed." You chuckled tucking her back in. "Goodnight Nat. I'm going to sleep too so I'll see you tomorrow."

Would you guys mind if I did a time skip because I have a chapter already written that I've had for a while and I want to skip on a bit.

The chapter still has Nat and Wanda (and some y/n) bonding but the relationships in it are slightly more solid than it is currently because I have not got many ideas on building that and I don't want to leave it really long in between chapters. I think you will still like it (hopefully)

And let's just say it's my longest chapter I've ever written... 😏

(If you spam the comments I might even upload it as early as tonight bc comments make me happy af like you don't even have to vote on my books just leave a comment and I'll be so happy!)

Although I will make a disclaimer it is slightly angsty because it is one of my books after all but...

IT HAS A HAPPY ENDING!
(What a miracle)

So that's three presents from me

-A long chapter
-a fast uploaded chapter (depending on the comments)
-and it has a happy ending and cute moments

Sorry this A/n was so long but I'm excited so see what you think.