Part 46

Hi! :)

Sorry, this is short but I cant think of how to finish it.

"Mommy?" Nat asked quietly, pushing open the bedroom door.

Wanda panicked and quickly wiped the tears from her face. "Hey detka, you're supposed to be in bed." Wanda replied softly, Nat smiled a little, slightly relieved knowing she wasn't in trouble for disturbing her.

"Ted doesn wan sleep alone. He wan mommy cuddles." The russian lied behind the bear and her pacifier. "Okay baby, come here." Wanda placed her book on the bedside table and opened her arms. The little climbed up on the bed before laying down with the sokovian.

After a few minutes of cuddling the redhead looked up at her caregiver. "Mommy? I lied m sowwy." Wanda looked down at her slightly confused. "What did you lie about?"

"It wasn ted is me. I no wan sleep alone. He doesn too bu it was my idea cos i wan cuddles." Wanda nodded along to the littles words. "That's okay baby, I have enough cuddles for both of you. Do you wanna talk about anything?" Wanda asked as she watched her eyes fill with tears. "Why is my little baby upset?"

"I jus don wan you to dis'ppear." Natasha said before sobbing into the witches' shoulder.

"Baby." Wanda replied in a broken whisper. "I won't disappear. I promise you, I won't. I'm gonna stay with you forever and take care of you and give you cuddles and babas and forehead kisses." Nat looked up with teary eyes. "Lots of cuddles?"

"Of course detka. So many cuddles now can you show me your cute face?" Nat lifted her head long enough for the witch to dry her eyes. "I gonna stay wif mommy forevr too." She mumbled sleepily. "Forever detka." Wanda smiled sadly, kissing the little's forehead.

Wanda couldn't risk crying near Natasha and waking her so she turned off the lamp and fell asleep shortly after.

The next morning a certain supersoldier woke up without his best friend so he extended his training session to work some of his anger and resentment from the previous days.

He finished training after four hours and decided to take a shower before making himself some breakfast. He settled on toast since it was quick and easy before spotting something in the back of the cupboard. He grinned, pulling it out before heading down the corridor.

"Hey Nat." He whispered, shaking her slightly. "Are you hungry?" The Russian gave a small nod. "I was bu mommy still sleepin so i wen back to bed."

"What about if uncle steve gets you breakfast for today, your mommy seems really tired. We should let her rest, hm?" Nat would usually argue but her stomach was starting to hurt a little and Wanda did deserve some extra sleep so she agreed. "otays."

"Alright come on, but we have to be super quiet so we don't wake her up." He whispered gently, lifting the covers off the little. Nat managed to get out without waking her mommy, tucking her back into the covers and placing a kiss on her forehead before she took the captain's hand and left the room. "Come on kiddo." He smiled, leading her to the kitchen and placing her on the counter and getting out the ingredients. "Wha doin?" Nat asked the super soldier who was cutting strawberries.

"I'm making your favourite." He smiled, adding more bread to the toaster. "Nutella toast, now go pick a cartoon to watch and I will bring it over soon." Nat smiled before running to the tv.

A few minutes later Nat was halfway through eating her breakfast when she heard Wanda calling for her. "Detka?... Nat? Natasha!"

Nat panicked, going to get up. "Mommy!" The Russian shouted distressed about her mommy's upset tone. Wanda ran in and immediately picked her up. "Mommy."

Wanda started sobbing, still holding the little one in her arms. The little joined in sobbing and wailing through pure fear. She had never seen wanda so upset and it terrified her. "Baby why didn't you tell me you were leaving?" Wanda frowned, "Sowwy mommy i didn wan to wake you."

"Wanda, she's fine. She was just hungry." Steve sighed, "You're scaring her." He frowned at the sokovian who glared at him. "It's okay detka, mommy's not mad, everything's okay." She lied, gently rocking the little, "I'm here now Detka, it's gonna be okay. Let's finish watching that show okay?" Wanda proposed carrying her over to the tv. "Uh huh."

Wanda placed the little on her lap with the Russian's back to her chest. "I love you baby." Wanda whispered into the little's shoulder. "I lu you mommy." Natasha smiled as the witch tightened her hold on her. 

See you next chapter :)