Part 57

TW: emetophobia

Warnings: sickness, throwing up.

Wanda awoke in the middle of the night to the door closing she sat up confused, seeing Natasha was still asleep, facing the other way, she walked up to the door and peeked her head out noticing Yelena walking back down the corridor. “Hey Yelena? Are you okay?” She said in a loud whisper, the blonde turned around. “Wan natty but she sleep.”

“Mhm, why did you want her?” As the girl got closer Wanda noticed how pale she was, in fact she was almost a shade of green. “Baby do you feel sick?” The little nodded. “In ‘hio natty let sleep wif her when I sick.” Wanda gave a small nod, “well natty needs sleep and we don’t want to get her sick. Do you think I can try lying with you?” Yelena gave a small nod, if her sister trusted Wanda did she. “Okay, well let’s get you some water and a bowl just in case. Do you want to come with me or do you want to go lay in bed?" The russian grabbed her hand, which the sokovian assumed was a response to the first part so they headed to the kitchen.

"Can I put you up here?" Wanda asked tapping the counter, yelena nodded, she soon saw why Nat loved being in Wanda's arms; she instinctively wrapped her arms around the witches neck causing her to awe. "I've got you baby." Wanda whispered, yelena grew even more shy, hiding her face in her neck.

After a few minutes of reassurance, Yelena finally let go and sat on the counter. Allowing wanda to gather everything they needed. Just when Wanda was finished, Yelena panicked, a strange feeling in her stomach rose up to her throat, she turned her head and threw up into the sink next to her.

"Oh baby." Wanda gasped rushing to her side, tears were streaming down Yelena's face as she continued to throw up. "It's okay baby, let it out, it will be over soon." Wanda whispered softly, rubbing her back. "I sorry!" Yelena cried when she finished. "It's okay detka, you can't help being sick."

"I didn't mean to make a mess." She continued, expecting Wanda to be mad or start yelling. "Baby its okay look." Wanda turned on the tap, rinsing out the sink. "See all gone." Wanda used the water to dampen a cloth so that she could clean the girl's mouth. "There all clean, do you want some water?" Wanda asked after she had finished. "Mhm but i don wanna annoy."

“you won't annoy me, I am happy to look after you.” Yelena yawned, wrapping her arms around Wanda’s neck. “Sleepy baby?” The Russian did not give a response other than a slightly louder yawn making the Sokovian chuckle. "Okay let's get you a sippy and get you to bed."

The Sokovian woke up the next morning with her arm around Yelena's waist, holding her close to her chest. She managed to get up without waking her and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast. She found Natasha sitting on the counter, drinking her coffee. "I'm sorry I left you last night."

"It's fine." Nat huffed moving to the other side of the kitchen. "Yelena needed me."

"I said it's fine. Drop it." The Russian snapped. "Natasha." Wanda warned, tilting her head slightly. "No. I needed you last night and you weren't there." The Russian's eyes filled with tears, as she looked down at the floor. "I'm sorry baby but Yelena is sick."

"Whatever.." The Russian turned to leave but Wanda grabbed her hand. “I’m sorry I wasn’t there, but I’m here now, can we please talk about this?” Nat shook her head pulling away. “I don’t want you. I want y/n.” She said before storming out.

“Me too.” Wanda whispered back, cursing Thanos in her head for taking her partner away from her, before she allowed herself to get too upset she decided to check on Yelena again. She found her curled up in bed with tears in her eyes. When she saw the sokovian in the doorway she started to cry. “Hey baby, I’m sorry, I went to get you some water, do you want some cuddles and a movie?” The Russian nodded so Wanda put on toy story and cuddled up next to her.