Part 22

'Tony get out! Bruce help.' Steve laid me across the table Tony scurried out and Bruce stepped closer. 'What happened?' He asked scanning my body pointing out the more serious injuries. 'I don't know something made Nat freak out I walked in on Nat attacking them.' Bruce nodded getting the supplies he needed set up. 'Steve Tony can't go near Nat can you stop him please.' Steve nodded but came back seconds later. 'Wanda handled it.' He stated nervously. 'Mr Rogers I took the liberty of calling a repair man for the damage.' Jarvis spoke and Steve nodded. I looked at him in shock as did Bruce. 'Tony's fine, well he was able to stand after so he should be okay, the wall is less okay though.'

'What is it with Nat and hitting your nose.' Bruce attempted a joke I let winced at the pain as he cleaned it with antiseptic. 'Sorry.' I heard a scream that sounded like Nat so I struggled against Bruce to get up. 'Y/n stop you're going to hurt yourself.' Steve placed my arms in the restraints and pulled tight. 'Y/n sit back we only have a few more things to do and then you're free to go.' Bruce stated calmly. 'Steve please Nat needs help.' He pushed me down and held me there. 'I will go see her if you stay calm.' He slowly lifted his hands from my shoulders and I stayed put.

Steve's POV
Once I knew y/n was calm enough I went to check on Nat she was curled up in the corner crying. She thinks she's at the red room so be gentle with her, I've tried everything to comfort her but she won't snap out of it. Wanda spoke in my mind I gave a gentle nod. 'Hey Nat?' The redhead flinched at the name. 'Natalia?' The redhead whimpered shielding her face. 'Natasha?' Her body relaxed slightly. 'Okay Natasha it is. Hey Natasha honey it's Steve can you look at me? Please.' Nat shook her head still hiding. But Steve was interrupted.

"So bye bye miss American pie drove my Chevy to the levee but the levee was dry and them good ol' boys were drinkin' whiskey and rye singin'..." Yelena sang kneeling next to Steve before elbowing him 'sing idiot' she whispered. 'This will be the day that I die... This will be the day that I die.' Wanda and Steve both joined in. Natasha slowly uncovered her face. 'You're safe малышка.' (Little one) Yelena whispered.

Nat sniffled holding her arms out for Yelena. 'I'm not hugging you till you wipe your nose that is disgusting.' Wanda grabbed a tissue and cleaned up Natasha's face. 'You hugging me or what?' Yelena asked holding her arms open. Natasha's eyes widened as she did grabby hands to Yelena. Yelena sighed and shuffled to Natasha picking her up and pulling her into a hug.

'What?' Yelena asked harshly as Natasha just looked at her. 'What do you want small child?' She asked in a lighter mood Nat just smiled. 'Oh are you super small?' Natasha just babbled before resting into her chest again. 'I'll take that as a yes. In that case you're definitely going back to y/n because there's about a million and one things that can go wrong and I don't want any of us to die today.' Yelena carried Nat to her bedroom to get a pacifier before going to see y/n.

Y/n POV
'Hey y/n Natasha wanted to come say hi.' Steve over pronounced her name but I got the hint. 'Hey Natasha.' Nat reached out for me so Yelena passed her over. Nat laid on my chest but kicked my leg by accident and I groaned in pain Nat started crying. I rubbed her back but I was in too much pain and shock to speak. 'Natasha honey don't cry it's okay.' Wanda said gently healing my leg with her powers. 'Look at that all better.' I smiled wiggling my foot making Natasha giggle. 'Thank you Wanda.' Yelena walked in,  to be  honest I didn't see her leave but I guess that's the assassin way but she came back with a bottle of milk for Nat. 'I heard from a friend littles like milk, I definitely didn't do research and whatever jarvis says I asked them is a lie.' Yelena stated i chuckled  taking the bottle and thanking her. 'Baby girl, look what Yelena brought you.' Nat's eyes  blinked open and she smiled at the bottle.

'You can do it come on baby.' After a little bit of encouraging Nat took the bottle in her mouth and started to drink. 'Thats it pretty girl.' Nat's eyes started to close as she finished the bottle. 'Go to sleep Natasha it's okay... you're safe with me.'