Chapter Twenty One

Season Two Episode Eleven: Stayin' Alive

"Are you trying to see if my skin is purple?"

"No..."

A sudden message from the castle of lions surprised the three.

"Hunk, Keith, Millie, are you there?" Allura asked. "Can you hear me?"

"We're here princess," Millie said. "What's going on?"

"You must return to the castle! I need you!"

"We're on our way!"

Allura opened a wormhole, allowing the group of three through to above the Balmera, where the monster they had previously fought on it was back without a head and with multiple crystals growing through it and two hovering around it.

"How is that thing operational?" Lance asked. "It doesn't have a head!"

"I don't know, but I'm sure it has something to do with those crystals," Pidge said.

"We can't worry about that now, we have to protect the castle," Shiro said.

"How did we stop it last time?" Keith asked.

"We formed Voltrom and Hunk used the shoulder cannon," Millie reminded him.

"Yeah but that didnt take it down all the way so we had to punch it," Hunk said.

"So we're gonna need Voltron," Shiro said.

"We only have two lions," Pidge reminded him.

"Maybe we can form the legs and kick it," Lance suggested.

"Let's get in the castle and get the other lions," Millie said. The beast shot a laser at them, causing the lion's to shake even though it missed.

"That new laser is much more powerful," Shiro said. "We're definitely gonna need all the Lions. Hunk, you distract it. Once we get our lions we'll distract it so you can fly Keith and Millie in for Red and White."

"White is such a lame name by itself," Millie said. "Why don't we call her Ivory instead? It sounds cooler."

"Fine. So Hunk can fly you and Keith in for Red and Ivory," Shiro said, sighing.

"Thanks."

"I have to hold that tying off by myself?" Hunk asked.

"You have Keith and Millie," Pidge said, inside the castle already.

"Inside the lion!" Hunk shouted.

"There's no time to argue. We gotta do this now," Shiro said.

"Oh, quiznak..."

-☆-☆-☆-

Hunk was shooting the beast, the crystals blocking all attacks before it shot another laser at them. "Those crystals are blocking all of our attacks!" Hunk said. "The castle is doomed unless we distract that beast." He flew into the crystals, knocking them away from the robeast. It quickly recovered.

"Good!" Keith said. "It's chasing us."

Keith was shouting out commands for Hunk to follow, Hunk getting increasingly more frustrated with the backseat driving. Lance then came out and helped distract the beast.

"I'll distract it! Go get the red and white lions!" he said.

Hunk began flying back to the castle, only to get hit by a laser and start falling to the surface of the Balmera.