Chapter Six

Season One Episode Four: Fall of the Castle of Lions + bonus

"The monster fell from the sky. It was an epic battle, but Voltron was victorious!" the Arusian King yelled.

Seven Arusians were acting out Voltron's latest victory inside the Castle. It was late, but Allura had insisted on them throwing a party for the Arusians before they left the next day, as a way to thank the aliens for allowing the Castle to stay on their planet.

Two Arusians were stacked on top of each other, pretending to be the robot they had fought, while the other five were stacked on top of each other, pretending to be Voltron, just without the chest plate that Millie formed in the White Lion.

The two pretending to be the robot threw a rock at the five pretending to be Voltron, and 'Voltron' tumbled down. "No, I said Voltron was victorious " the King said, making the Arusians scramble on top of each other once again, and the ones making to robot fell.

Millie walked forwards in the dress that Allura made her wear. "Thank you, your majesty, for the wonderful reenactment," she said, smiling at the King, who grinned back at her.

"It saddens me greatly that we must leave tomorrow, but we have to spread peace across the universe, to stop more things like this from happening," Millie said, turning to the crowd. "So please, take this your majesty. It will allow you to contact us any time you may need it. Arus will be the first planet in the Voltron alliance," Millie said, placing an object in the King's hands. The Arusians all cheered and music started up for the first time that night.

Millie sighed as she watched the King run back down the stairs to his people. She yawned, feeling tired from everything that had happened.

"You're doing great, Millie," Allura said, putting a hand on the girl's shoulder and giving her an encouraging smile.

Millie grumbled in annoyance, mainly to herself. Allura chuckled.

"Why don't you go have some fun?" Allura suggested. "Go relax a bit and hang out."

Millie nodded and went down the steps to join the others. She grabbed a cup off of a plate floating by and took a sip, scrunching up her nose at the odd taste and even odder aftertaste. She shrugged and continued on her way, still taking a sip or two from her cup every now and again.

Arusians crowded around her, asking her questions and hugging her. She tried her best to answer any questions she could, bit also tried to move out of the crowd, which she eventually was able to do.

She glanced behind her at all the Arusians she just escaped and sighed, going to take another sip of her drink, only to notice it gone. She glared at the cup a bit for having the audacity to be empty, especially when she was feeling the way she was, and kept walking, not paying attention to where she was going until she ran into someone.

"I'm sorry," she said, looking up to see Keith, who turned around. Their eyes, dark purple and icy blue, locked together for a moment before Keith cleared his throat.

"It's fine," Keith said, giving her a soft smile. He looked at her dress, which was mostly white with some pale blue on the bottom in flower patterns, and had gold detailing, with off-the-shoulder sleeves. "You look... amazing," Keith told her.

"Thank you," Millie said, looking down to her outfit as well. "Honestly, I would have wore my armour, but Allura insisted that the 'great Goddess Camilla' needed to wear something formal.

She moved her hand to then back of her neck to pull her ponytail over her shoulder, only to remember that Allura had put her dark hair up in a romantic updo, held together by a golden comb in the shape of a laurel wreath.