Chapter Fourty Six

Season Seven Episode Four: The Feud!

"Hello, and welcome to another episode of the craziest game in the galaxy, Garfle Warfle Snick! And now, the host of Garfle Warfle Snick; Bob!"

Millie shielded her eyes as she was raised up on a platform, her fellow Paladins right besides her as they were raised onto what looked to be the set of a game show. Everyone was looking around, murmuring their confusion.

"Hi there!" a small green alien greeted, flying up on some sort of hovering chair. "Tell us your name and where you're from."

"What is this?" Keith asked.

"Uh oh, looks like somebody wasn't listening to Norlox. Tell 'em what this is, everybody."

"Garfle Warfle Snick!" an invisible audience cheered.

"That's right, the name of the game is Garfle Warfle Snick. Now tell us your name, son."

"My name is Keith," Keith said. "How did we get here?"

"I'll tell you how Norlox got to be on the show, his uncle owns the studio," the alien said. The audience laughed as Norlox glared. "All right Keith, why dont you introduce us to the rest of your team?"

"We're the paladins of Voltron," Keith said. "This is Allura, Hunk, Lance, Pidge, and Millie. But you haven't answered my question. How did we get here?"

"I hope not the same way I got here," Bob said. He went into a long rant about his trip to the studio, his chair turning upside down and right side up while he did so.

"I don't think he'll answer," Millie whispered to Keith.

"All right, Keith, I'm sure you know how to play our game." He launched into an explanation about how the game worked, saying that you essentially needed a certain amount of points or you would be trapped for eternity. Everyone voiced their complaints.

"I don't know who you are, or what's going on here, but we're leaving," Keith said, moving to start walking away.

"Oh, I don't think so." Their feet all became stuck to the floor, everyone trying to get them unstuck and having no luck. "See, all of you are guests on my show, and you will play my game as long as I want you to. Understand?" Everyone nodded. "Great! Let's start with our first warfle. Tell us what it is, Norlox!"

"The first warfle is... pictation!" Norlox announced, the crowd cheering.

Keith was taken to stand in front of a screen, Bob explaining that it worked like pictionary. Keith began drawing, Allura guessing pretty quickly that it was an Arusian. The next picture was of a sword, which Pidge guessed was meant to mean the Blade of Marmora almost immediately.

The next drawing was of a cat, Millie calling such out. "Cat! Lion?" Keith nodded and pointed to himself. It didn't have wings, sk she guessed Red Lion, a dinging noise sounding.

The final drawing looked like a person in a cape, but Lance wouldn't shut up so Millie could say so. Instead, the timer ran out and Bob announced that the other team would have the chance to steal.

"What other team?" Hunk asked.

Zarkon, Haggar, Lotor, and a short Galra Millie didn't reignited all appeared, Bob explaining what was going on to them.

"Well I'd rather steal their lions than their points!" Zarkon said in a happy manner, chuckling.

"Was Zarkon always this funny?" Millie asked Pidge. "He seems like like avyual dad or something now."

Zarkon guessed the answer correctly, and they were given the option to pass or play. Lotor was demanding they play, saying he had spent centuries perfecting his art.