Chapter Two

Season One Episode One: The Rise of Voltron Pt. 2

"Father!" the girl exclaimed, holding up a hand as she fell out of the pod she was previously contained in.

Millie, without thinking, backed away from the girl, but it was no problem, for Lance stepped in to save the mysterious alien woman from hitting the cold hard ground.

Though, she may have been better off hitting her head.

"Who are you? Where am I?" the woman asked.

"Name's Lance, and you're right here in my arms," Lance said, giving her a flirtatious grin.

The woman looked at him a bit. "Your ears," she said.

"Yeah? What about them?" Lance asked.

"They're hideous. What's wrong with them?" she asked, pulling herself away from Lance and his hideous ears.

"Hey! Nothing's wrong with them, they heard exactly what you said!" Lance said, offended.

The girl didn't like his tone, so she grabbed his ear and in one swift movement, she had him kneeling on the ground, holding onto his ear with one hand and his arms with her other. "Who are you? Where is King Alfor? What are you doing in my castle?" she asked, though it sounded more like demands than questions.

"A giant blue lion brought us here! That's all we know!" Lance quickly said.

The woman released Lance, and he quickly moved away from her. "How do you have the Blue Lion?" she asked. "What happened to its Paladin? What are you all doing here?"

"Look, you're giving us too many questions, and we can't answer any of them, really," Millie said.

"Yeah, maybe if you tell us your name we could help you," Shiro suggested.

"I am Princess Allura of Planet Altea," Allura told them all. She walked over to the pedestal and placed her hands on it, bringing up a holographic screen.

"Okay, that's how that works," Pidge said.

The second pod opened to show a man with orange hair, dark blue eyes, an outfit similar to Allura's, just not a dress, and a fabulous moustache. He looked around and spotted the people around him and gasped.

"Enemy combatants!" he yelled, jumping out of the pod at Lance. Lance easily dodged his attack, but his Vaporeon didn't seem to enthused about the man trying to attack his trainer.

"Quiznack! You're lucky I had a case of the old sleep chamber knees," the man said. "Otherwise I would grabbed you like this, wrapped you up like so- One, two, three-" He snapped his fingers. "- Sleepy time!" the man said, making various movements to emphasize his point.

"Oh yeah?" Lance asked. "Well, before you did that, I would have done this! Ho, hah, hiya!" Lance screamed, doing kicks and karate chops.

"Oh yeah? Well how could you do that when I've already come at you with this! Ha ha ha ha ha ha hey!" The orange haired guy screeched as he moved his hand around.

"Man, these guys are good," Hunk said, watching the little show they were putting on.

The computer that Allura was at beeped repeatedly. "It can't be," Allura said.

"What is it?" the man asked.

"We've been asleep for ten thousand years!" Allura said. "Planet Altea, and all of the Planets in our solar system, have been destroyed. Coran, Father is gone. Our entire civilization..."

---

Everyone was still in the one room. Everybody was just talking about food and eating, so Millie wasn't very interested. It turned out that the Probopass the group had found was Coran's, and he had gotten it while on a trip to Earth a long time before, supposedly even before Allura was born.