Chapter One

Season One Episode One: The Rise of Voltron Pt.1

Millie heard her small Eevee's footsteps rapidly running towards her. She had been taking a nap, but woke up to some sort of loud noise.

Millie attempted to fall back asleep, but she was woke up to Dallas licking her face to wake her up. She waved her hand in front of her face, her nose crunching up at the terrible smell of her Luxray's breath, before rolling over to her other side.

The bed creaked as Scout jumped onto it, frantically trying to wake Millie up. After deciding it was useless, Millie sighed and sat up in her bed, which groaned under her shifting weight.

"What is it?" Millie whined, pushing herself up from her bed. She took off her white jacket and shook it off, getting whatever dust had landed on it off, before putting it back on and zipping it up halfway.

Scout ran around in circles for a minute before running to the front door and back to the room, which didn't take long. Partly due to her energetic nature, but mostly due to the fact that the house was tiny.

Millie finished brushing her hair and putting it up in a ponytail before walking to the front door. She walked outside, wrapping her arms around herself to protect her from the chilly air.

She looked around, curious when she spotted a faint purple glow in the distance.  Scout and Dallas both walked out to join her, and they both looked at her to see what her commands would be.

Millie reached for her side, grasping the two Pokéballs that were attached to her belt. She called her two Pokémon back to their capsules and walked around to the back of the small house.

She found what she was looking for, which was a lump covered by a tarp. She pulled the blue plastic tarp off of the lump, revealing a motorcycle without wings.

She hopped into the seat, pulling a key out of her pocket and shoving it into the ignition. She turned the key and the engines roared to life, lifting the bike into the air. It hovered in the air for a couple seconds before Millie leaned forwards and turned the handlebars forwards, making the bike fly out from its spot behind the dingy shack.

She flew in the direction of the purple glow, and as she got close to the glow, she noticed that it was some sort of spaceship. It wasn't like any that she had seen being launched before- She saw those quite often being next to the Galaxy Garrison, which was a school that trained people specifically to be astronauts.

She saw explosions being set off in the desert on the opposite side of the ship to her, and she hid behind a large rock. She noticed someone fly over on some sort of hovering vehicle and hop off of the vehicle. He paused to release a Poochyena and a Ninetales before running into the building.

Millie did the same, hopping off of her bike and releasing her Luxray and Eevee. She grabbed the key out of her bike's ignition, and she and her two partners ran inside to see what was happening.

She found the guy stuck in the middle of a few scientists, each of which had at least one Pokémon. Everyone, Pokémon and human, was prepared to attack, but everyone waited for someone else to make the first move.

"Golbat-" One of the scientists decided to make the first move, but he didn't even get to call out a command before the Ninetales jumped at the Golbat.

The Golbat was injured pretty badly, but it didn't faint. Everyone else shouted commands for their Pokémon to attack, but he easily defeated each Pokémon with at least two attacks per Pokémon.

He continued on his journey, only noticing Millie behind him when his Poochyena started growling and barking.

"Who are you?" he growled, noticing that she wasn't wearing what the other scientists were. His dark purple eyes scanned up and down Millie's body, trying to size her up.