Chapter Five

Season One Episode Three: Return of the Gladiator

As soon as everyone got done with training as Voltron, Millie went straight to the training deck to try and train up Scout and Blake. She had the two Pokémon battle it out, but most of it was Blake beating up Scout, since Scout was never much of a fighter, while Blake was always up for a battle.

Millie sighed as the Eevee fell to the ground once again. She returned the two Pokémon to their capsules and took them all to get healed up. As she was walking through the halls to get to the healing station, an alarm went off. She looked to the Pokéballs in her hand and decided the two could wait a bit to get healed up.

She ran to the door of the castle, knowing instantly that it was someone attempting to get inside the castle. As she reached the doors, she noticed the others joining up with her except for Shiro and Pidge.

The doors opened and everyone walked out to greet the small alien. The creature ducked behind a bush quickly, but everyone saw and walked over.

"Greetings," Allura said. "We know you're there. No harm will come to you."

It jumped out of the bush, pointing a sword at everyone.

"Wait, it could be dangerous," Keith said. "Drop your weapon."

"No one takes Klaizap's weapon," Klaizap told Keith.

"Keith! Put that away," Allura commanded. "Please kind sir, accept my most humble of apologies."

"My name is Klaizap, bravest of our warriors. Our village is just over that hill. I come seeking answers as to why the Lion Goddess is angered with her followers," Klaizap told everyone.

"Followers?" Coran asked.

"Lion Goddess?" Hunk asked.

"The one the ancients spoke of," Klaizap said, motioning to a conveniently placed rock that somehow nobody had noticed.

"What makes you think she's angered?" Allura asked.

"Destruction is everywhere. In the past few suns, fire has rained from the heavens, and a giant has danced in the sky," Klaizap explained.

"I think he's talking about Voltron," Hunk whispered to Lance, loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Yeah, I got that," Lance said.

"You have not angered the Lion Goddess," Allura said.

"How can you be certain?" Klaizap asked.

Allura glanced at Millie with a misceivious grin, knowing what had happened on Sendak's ship. "Because this is Goddess Camilla, and this is the Haven of Peace," Allura said, motioning to the castle. Millie sent a glare in Allura's direction.

Klaizap gasped. "Lion Goddess," he said, bowing.

Millie panicked, unsure of what to do. She looked at Allura. "Uh, please, bravest warrior Klaizap, take us to your village so that we may meet my faithful followers?" she said, though it sounded like more of a question than a statement.

Klaizap gasped and jumped to his feet. "It would be Klaizap's honor!" he said, his expression brightening.

"What about our mission to get off of this planet and fight Zarkon?" Keith asked.

"It can wait," Allura said. "We need to allow our Goddess some time to speak with her faithful followers."

---

"Oh, Lion Goddess," one of the Arusians said, walking over to them. They had all gotten into their lions and flown over to the village except for Shiro and Pidge, who were doing who knows what.