chapter two - My cousin

Marga POV

"Chloe can we take some rest please?" I asked her as I felt like all my energy drained from carrying the boxes from ground to second floor.

Goodness why does moving needs a lot of man power?

"Yeah and you want your things to be stolen? Yeah right?" She said to me and I groan.

"I hate you!" I answered her but still following her.

"Yeah... But you need me so you better obey me!" She said and I raise my brows on her.

Looks like someone grows some balls now. Last time we meet one year ago in my relatives reunion where we celebrated Christmas all together.

She this super quit and all her attention was in her book. Like she was glued to it. But now she's barking at me. Interesting.. 🤔🤔🤔

"So you know how to bark now?" I asked her making her look at me confused.

"What bark? Am I look like a dog to you?" She said to me seriously and I can't help but to laugh. Her innocent really something.

"Nope! Your too beautiful to be like a dog!" I said to her.

"Yeah right!" She said sarcastically at me.

"What? You don't believe me?" I asked her dumbfounded.

"Yes..!"

"Oh my! If only you remove that eyeglasses of yours. Then you will find yourself better than those blonde over there!" I said to her as pointed one girl whose busy flipping her hair like it's the best thing in the world.

Hahahahah

"Stop joking cuz.. you know I am far from beautiful!" She said with a low voice.

This girl and her low self-esteem.

"You are beautiful!"

"I am not! People said I'm not!" She said and that makes my blood boiled.

What? Someone told her she's not beautiful? Whose that fucking person cause I am got to balb their hair.

My cousin and I are exact opposite but I can't just stand and let people said to her like that. No one messes with Hunters family.

"Who told you that you are not beautiful? Tell me and I will slap their face how beautiful my cousin is!" I said to her seriously. My voice raise as I can't help but to get mad.

"Shhhh...!" She said as silent me using her index. I remove it and frown at her.

"Don't say it loud. People will heard us. Most of them goes to our school. I don't want to be laughing stock first day of school cuz!" She said to me.

"Clo.. I don't care if they heard me. As if I am afraid.l!" I said to her.

"Oh no! Don't you dare start something again. Or else your mom will get mad at the two of us. School is not yet starting but your on trouble!" She said to me and I can't help but to pout at her.

"Don't tell my mom. I just hate it when someone told a person that they are not beautiful. What gives them the right?" I reasons out.

"Yeah but everyone is entitled to their opinion cuz. It's not like it bothers me!"

"Hahaha.. not bothers you? You cally yourself not beautiful. And tell me is it good?" I asked her.

"Cuz I am just accepted the fact nothing more!" She said and I can't help but to feel pity of her.

Whoever said that to my cousin will suffer from me. I will make way to find out about it. And they will pay for the price for giving my cousin a low self esteem! 🤬🤬🤬

After couple of hours we finally done moving in my things inside our room. Our room is not that bad. It's perfectly fit to both of us. We have each bedroom with bathroom, enough space for living room and kitchen. All in all it's good for live here. My mom really picked well.

Mom are the best right?? 😉😉😉

"So I have something for you!" My cousin said as we lay down in the sofa together still resting from exhaustion. She then get up and went to her room.

She emerge from her room and hold something in her hand.

"Look it's a gummy bear!!" She said making me all smile.

Yup! Gummy bear is the best food in the whole universe for me. I can't count how many packs of it I consumed everyday but its like it is part of me.

Ever since a kid I love eating it. Whenever I go I always have that in my pocket and in my bag, even in school. I used to chew it while the teachers busy discussing our lesson which always landed me to detention. Hahahaha.. 🤣🤣🤣😂😂

"Give me that!" I said to her. She hand me the gummy bear and quickly tear it's pack and eat.

"Delicious!" I said as I can't stop chewing it.

"You and gummy bear!" She laughed at me while I motion her to my gummy bear if she wants to eat too. She shakes her head and reject me. "No thanks I don't want to see a dentist!" She said while laughing.

"No.. you just need to brush your teeth after!" I said as still chewing.

"No way!" She said while shaking her head.

"Whatever you said it's not my lose!" I said to her.

"Maybe I should be the one saying that right? Your going to get to dentist sooner. You know it's a lot of sugar!" She said to me.

"Who cares...!" I shrugged.

"So tomorrow will be the first of school. What shall we do today?" She asked me.

My eyes brighten up as the thought flashes in my mind.

"Let's go to shopping!" I said to her.

Her eyes turn wide. Obviously she's not a fan of it. But I am so even if I had to drag her to the mall so we can go shopping, I will!.

"No way!" She exclaimed in horror.

"Yes way!" I said as I smile at her slyly.