Chapter sixteen -Fans

Marga POV

I watched as the girl with black hair raises her eyebrows on me.

Does she know me? I asked myself.

I am currently inside the comfort room while I fixed myself in front of the mirror. I am in the middle of combing my red long hair. I hate my flaming hair so bad. Last time I hair dye it my mom gets wild and hit me like crazy.

She told me to never do it again since my hair looks good on me. That I looked like a fairy. Actually mom even called me little fairly when she's in the mood to tease me. I hate it and keep complaining about it. She said that I looked like Tinkerbell minus the red hair.

My mom and her mind works!

How can she called me fairy?

Fairy my butt I am far from that. I would prefer if she call me magnificent.

"Hey!" The girl said to me as I slipped away from my unwanted thought of my mother.

"What?" I answered uninterested.

"Leave Mathew alone!" She said and I frown.

"Huh?" I asked her not knowing what to say.

"Don't huh me. I didn't go this far just to be replace by you!" She said to me and I scowled at her.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I said as I am about to run out my patience.

"Leave him alone. Mathew is mine!" She hissed and making me more pissed off.

"I don't know who's Mathew are you talking about. Ok? Stop shouting me or else I won't give you any chance to say something!" I said.

"What do you mean you don't know him? The guy who own that hoodie!" She said to me and pointed the hoodie over me.

So this is all about why all of the students keeps sparing glanced at me. What's with this hoodie anyway? Even Chloe gives me that different kind of look.

"I don't know him ok? He just give this hoodie because he bumps into me making my shirt wet. That's all!" I said to her.

Then I saw a sign of relief flood on her face. She sigh and smiled at me. Is she crazy? I secretly asked myself.

"Oh I thought you have crush on him.
Sorry! Hmmm you should not wear that Hoodie. You can only wear that if you are his girlfriend which obviously not. So better for you to return it!" She said while flashing me a her fake smile, it's obvious you know I almost shouted at her.

"Well I don't have something else to wear. So I prefer to wear this hoodie than be seen naked!" I said to her.

"Oh I have extra clothes with me!" She said and she clapped her hands like it's the best idea in the world.

"Ok!" I said softly.

"You can have it if you want. It's my spare clothes! And oh it's also new I never wore it!" She said while giving me her pink shirt. I grimace as I examine the shirt.

It's a way to girly with a fluffy ruffles on each side of the sleeves. But I think it is much better than this hoodie. I don't want to be center of attraction to anyone and also what if someone like this girl approach me again? Another creepy crazy girl over a guy.

I grabbed the shirt and started to change into it. I put the hoodie on the paper bag that she gave me and I exited the room.

I saw Chloe on the bench reading something. Yeah practical Chloe even she's in our dorm she always read books. No wonder people called her nerd. But she's beautiful need, it's just that she can't see her own beauty.

"Hey...!" I said as flop on the sir next to her.

"Maggie.. what are you doing? You have class?" She asked me. She put her book down and talked to me.

"Well, do you know the person who give me this hoodie? I want to return it!" I said to her.

"Yeah.. his name is Matthew Adam. Our school quarterback in football. His..!" Before she can keep rumbling I cut her off.

"Where can I see him now?" I asked

" I think his in the field right now. You know football practice!" She said

"Where is it?"

She then give me the directions and carefully remembered it so I won't get lost. Then I thank her and told her after I return this thing I will come home since I don't have class anymore.

I walked down to the direction where the field is. And I can hear the buzz and noises from the bleachers. Hmmm now I know why this girls keeps glancing at me when I wore the hoodie. They are also his fans.

I walked straight not minding how many girl staring at me. I spotted Mathew lying down on the ground. I approach my target fastly. Just then he got up and saw me. He had some unreadable expression on his face but I don't time to think about it.

I just want to return this since I don't want to be center of gossip and girl jealousy. The girl who give me her shirt I think she's one of his fan. I don't want another creepy girl telling me to fuck off cause they think I have relationship with their crush.

"Hey... Thank you for the hoodie this morning! I want to return it!" I said to him as I finally in front of him.

"Oh you don't have to return it to me. You can use it. I don't usually wear it!" He said giving me his bright smile.

Maybe if I am one of his fan my panties already fall down. But unfortunately I am not. So I just give him a deadpan look.

"No I want to return it now. Thanks anyway!" I said and I turn to walked away. Not bothering to turn around to him.