Chapter eleven - Pity

Matthew POV

I watched as the feisty girl exited the head school office. She have this kind of vibe that my eyes can't seem to look away.

She's very hard headed and if you do something wrong to her she won't hold back till she get even.

Yup! I witnessed it two times.

The first time was when Harold cornered her in school. I thought he was just joking when he approached her but when I saw him sending a punch to him. I went forward but only to stop a couple feet away.

My eyes grew big as I witnessed how the small girl flipped Harold effortlessly. She managed to knock him down. Not to mentioned how she kicked his balls. I grimace as I remember it. It must been hurt pretty bad.

Not that I don't care about it. Obviously Harold deserved the well beaten. How can I guy decided to attack a girl just because his girlfriend can't get even by that girl?

How low they can be. Sasha has always been like that. She will do anything to get what she want.

Personally I don't like that girl. It's just that my mother seems to be fond of her which u hated the most. She keep pairing me to her but I always and never give her false hope. I told her that me and that girl would be impossible.

She's not my type.

She has bad attitude. Even her friends she treated them like servants. I hate it. Every bit fiver of my body hates her that when I saw her I want to vomit. Not to mention she sleep all the way with every guy. Which a major turn off to me.

I don't mind my girlfriend if she's not virgin you know. As long as she's decent and didn't have to flaunt her body openly to anyone, it's good to me. But asking sex to any guy she find attractive. Woah.. I can't stand that kind.

And then she even used and manipulate Harold since she knew that guy has been crazy over her for years.

Harold is also my teammates in football. His good playing in the field but I am against it when a guy trying to beat a girl. I saw what happened back there and I told the coach about it. Coach Hamlet obviously not happy he give him suspension for the team. He is not allowed to play in our next game.

People usually see me as goody two shoes guy. I just respected people life and I don't like complicate things in my way. But truthfully I am far good. I also have flaws, faults and mistakes.

"That girl is so hot!" Cole voice at my back. I glanced at him through my shoulder and I narrowed my eyes on him. He looked at me with a frown. "What?" He said in confused.

"Are you checking that girl?" I asked him.

"Nope! I just said she's hot!"

"Really?" I said raising my brows on him.

"What? Why are you giving me that reaction? What are you jealous? You like her?" He said while he pointed his finger in me. Then he broke into a teasing smile.

"Shut up!" I said to him as I blushed

"So you like her?" He asked me.

"Told you just shut up!" I said to him. As I walked passed attempt not to let him traced my nervousness.

I don't usually acted this way when Cole or one of my friends asked me if I interested in particular girl. I just have this feeling that I can't seems to explain. For the first time in history I can't and don't know what to do about my feeling.

She's a big mystery to me. A mystery box that I want to unsolved but I can't since obviously she's not fond of me.

The first time I held her in my arms as I stopped her from punching Sasha. I felt electric tingle runs to my veins. I am shocked since I never felt this to anyone.

Oh please.. I am not a virgin nor a innocent about that kind of thing. I am full aware what is attraction and lust I'm a sense. So yeah, I have my fair share of ladies but you can't call me man who're since I always made sure that I am committed in relationship before we both do something much more than touching, you know what I mean! 🤭🤭

"Hey I am just teasing you and is it only me
or did I just saw you blushed?" He said in teasing tone. To give more point he blocked my way and made me looked in to him. Fuck , I can't hide from this guy. No wonder his my best friend. " You... Your blushing!" He said as he pointed my blushing cheeks.

"Shut up!" I said as I swatted his hand from me. And avoided his gaze.

"Hahahaha... Hey man I am just joking. No need to get mad at me. To be fair I am so damn in love with her cousin. You know that than everyone in this world!" He said to me as he walked next to me.

"And you will not do something about it?" I asked him as I stopped halfway to stared at him.

"Well I think I need to do something. Since the day she walked in that little skirt of her. The boys in football team keeps asking shits about her and I hated it!" He said as he winch uttering the words.

"Yeah.. it looks like you're going to have love rival!" I said as I pointed the two girls being surrounded my two boys who obviously done more than talking. I can sense how the guys eyeing them from head to foot.

But before I could sum up and make a total conclusion. I heard the feisty girl talking to the guys who flirted at them.

"If you don't want me to cut your balls and feed it to the dogs. You better let us pass as you can see we are not in a mode to entertain your flirting!" She fired then walked dragging her cousin Chloe with her, who give apologetic look to the two guys who obviously shocked at her outburst.

"Man, I pity you that girl is hard to tame!" He said while patting my back. I narrowed my eyes on him and he just smiled at me playfully.