Chapter eighteen - Canteen

Marga POV

I looked at my cousin whose now fidgeting on her seat. I am now confused of her. She doesn't like the boys to come in our dorm, so the boys propose on there dorm instead of ours. But she's still hesitant and contemplating whether to agree or not.

She keeps glancing at the guy whose name is Cole and also busy looking at her with same manner.

Are this two some kind of idiot?

"Stop getting nervous there and just say yes ok? !" I said to her as I rolled my eyes.

"But...!"

"Chloe if your thinking about this guy what he will going to say about you being there. Well for sure it's ok to him!" I said as I pointed the guy next to her whose eyes turns wide like her.

They both look at me with a confusing eyes.

"What? You both should stop acting like that. It's obvious that you like each other don't torture yourselves and just admit it already!" I said nonchalantly making the guy whose in my side laugh so hard.

"She's right! You both are obvious!" The guy whose name Mathew said that as he can't stop laughing at what I said.

"Maggie you don't have to blurted it like that!" Chloe's said as her cheeks turns to crimson red.

"It's embarrassing!" She added as she looked at Cole and smile at him shyly. "Don't believe her she's just joking!" She said.

"Joking? Nah I am not! You like her too right? " I said earning a smacked on my head from my dear cousin whose busy glaring at me. If looks can kill I think I am now six foot under.

"Stop it!" She hissed. "Can we just focus on our project please?" She said to us. And we all nodded our head.

"So?" Mathew guy said to us. ",where are we going to do this?"

"We can do it in your dorm!" My cousin said.

"Finally!" I said to her.

"Shut up!" She hissed and I closed my mouth in instant since she's now joking anymore.

"So let's meet in front of the school this afternoon? So we can begin the project?" Cole asked us.

"Oh no! We both have project to do this afternoon. Can we do it tomorrow? I mean it's Saturday so we are vacant right Mag?" She said and looked at me.

"Yup!"

"Ok!" Cole said in defeated tone.

"Can we exchange numbers? So we can text each other?" Mathew said and I nodded.

Both Chloe and I give them our numbers and vice versa. After that the school bell rings and we all exited the room.

Just as I about to walked through I was drag by a hand in a corner. I saw my cousin grabbing my elbow.

"What?" I asked her as she finally stop.

"You're such an idiot!" She hissed

"Why?"

"Because you told them about my secret crush on Cole! And what's worse his there!" She said as I can tell she's very worry.

"It's not secret you know? I can see how you glance at him and he do to you too!" I said to her trying to calm her down.

"But Maggie he is always look at me like that. I don't think he likes me!" She said

"You know what, he didn't deny when I said it right? And he is obvious too you know? Just like you. I swear Chloe that guy like you too!" I said.

"How can you tell?"

"I been with guys! I had two boyfriend way back in my old school and I know that kind of looked his giving you!" I said and she shakes her head.

"You and your loud mouth. I can't face him tomorrow. What if he thinks I am idiot to like him?" She said.

"Chloe he likes you ok?"

"But...!"

"Just trust me ok? How about we go shopping? For tomorrow? I really wonder why you said we have project to do this afternoon!" I said to her as I dragged her.

"Fine.. you think he like me?"

"Of course!" I said as I wink at her. "Now let's go to our next class. Stop thinking negative things ok?" I said.

"Ok thank you Caz.. ! Let's go to our next class! Which way is your next?"

"This way!" I said as I point my room for the next subject.

We parted ways while she went to her next class and I went mine.

After one hour the class ended and the students hurriedly went out. Since it's lunch time most of the students head to the canteen. I receive a text from Chloe she said that she still have things need to do so I can eat my lunch first.

So I head to the canteen, grab my food and took a sit at her corner side. Just as I busy chewing my food. I heard someone cleared throat gaining my attention and look up to that person. I saw Mathew in front of me with a tray of foods in his hands.

"Hmm?" I said while chewing my food.

"Can I sit here?" He said while nodding the seat across mine.

"Yeah...!" I said to him. He then flop in the seat across mine and place his food on the table. I saw his friends try to get his attention.

"Hey your friends are calling you!" I said to him.

He then looked at them and I gestures our table.

"They just want be to eat there but I I like it here better!" He said to me while shaking his head as he look at his friends.

"Ok!"

As I eat my last piece of my fries. I chewed it happily like without caring anything. I don't even care if I am lack of lady manner while eating my food. Even though there's a guy in front of me, not to mention his good looking guy.

"You're beautiful!" I heard Mathew said and I looked at him. I must have heard it wrong I said to myself.