Chapter forty two - Crazy

Mathew POV

I smiled as I stroke her hair lovingly. I never felt like this before. I been in relationship in the past but I can't compare the feeling I have to this girl whose sleeping like a baby beside me.

I feel her move her body a little only to make my body hotter. Since she unintentionally touch my junior with her white creamy legs. Which I did enjoyed so much.

Please don't get me wrong. I am a guy and it's really hard not to think of any thing else if you have a beautiful girlfriend with you. Parading her long legs in your naked eyes. I don't know how long I can keep my sanity up but I am sure I am close to wake her up and do things I want to do to her.

I hold her body in tight embrace as I savor the smell of her natural perfume..I just love how she smelled. She's not like those girls that will like shower their bottle of perfume on their body. She just simple and carefree not minding anyone business at all.

I feel her stiffened as I caresses her naked back. Being here like this with her makes me think that how I wish the time will stop so I can savor this moment forever.

The thing about my coach I didn't like anything he said to her. He disrespected my girlfriend. I can never forgive him. I had talked to him about it and I told him that I would better choose to resign my position as captain and quarterback of the team. He thought I was just joking at first but I told him that I don't like it when he gets in touch with my personal life especially in my love life.

If ever I sucks as playing then it's my fault not her. She doesn't have to do anything of it. She's my girlfriend and all. But no she's into me because she's a gold digger or putting a bad influence on me.

She never once asked any expensive materials from me. Instead of boxes of gummy bears. Yeah that I can say she asked me to give her that.

But it cannot say she's in me because of that. My goodness what kind of fool I am to think that way. My girl just love eating that candy. If she can't eat a pockets of it, hell she will break loose. Hahahah..

She will be moody the entire day and I hate to look at her that way. I want her to be happy always that's why before I went to her dorm I will stopped by the nearest store and buy her gummy bears.

When I am arrived with boxes of it. You can imagine how big and bright her smile when she landed her eyes to it. I just love the fact that I can easily get her smile because of simple and small things.

So how come they label her as gold digger? Bad influence? Nah, she's bad influence to my precious teeth's but I can always visit a doctor for it. Hahahahah

Maybe you are wondering why we are in this position? Me and her being with each other naked body?

Nah.. well after that confrontation between us. I stubbornly trying to make a point that it's useless breaking up. She argued about it but I stopped her my seducing her in the process.

At first thought I am afraid of my dear life. My goodness this girl have tendency of beating me into pulp. But I held into myself that if I want her to be mine. I should have courage to this.

At first she didn't responded to me. She even threw a punch on my abs. Can't you believe it? She punched me but I held her instead and kiss her like their is no tomorrow.

Flashback awhile ago. .........

I quickly untangle my shirt off my body as I looked at her intensely. She looked at me like I grown to heads. Well I am actually grown in right below me. I just can't stop myself getting attractive to her. Even if she's in the bridge of breaking up with me. But oh, I certainly have problem in my head right now since I can't stop looking at her lips, like it's the most delicious food in the world.

I been tempting to this just when I witnessed how she snuggled cutely in her blanket. Her face looks so angelic when she's sleep. How I want to wake her up with my hugs and kisses. But you know this girl will not hesitate to punch me. So yeah I decided to keep myself and behave like a good kid.

But right now she's fully awake. I can't no longer submerged this urge feeling. Wanting to touch her in different places of her. I want to explore under her gaze and taste what is like to have her.

I closed the distance between us as I hold her in my arms. A gasp filled in her mouth as she can't seem to comprehend what happened. But then after I put my lips on her tempting lips she sure already realize since I saw how her eyes go wide.

She pushed me little bit gaining a small distance from me. But I didn't let it longer since I grabbed again this time she put her delicate hand for me to stopped. She breath rugged evidence that I turn her on.

"Wait!" She said to me. She's looking at me with a hooded eyes.

"Hmm!" I said as I can't help caressing her flushing cheek's.

"What are you doing?" She asked me. I looked at her deadpan for a moment. Am I not that obvious what I'm doing to her?

"What do you think?" I said as I countered back with a smirk. I lean down to capture her lips. And goodness I want to kiss her always.

"Are you insane? I told you I want a break!" She said to me.

To be continue on next chapter...