Chapter thirty eight- Game

Margaret POV

I hissed as I can feel someone keeps patting my back. Even have to guts to throw away the covers from my sleepy body. Groaning, I open my eyes and saw the culprit. I didn't even bother to sit up since I am planning to wake up any time soon.

"What are you doing? I am still sleepy!" I said to her.

Chloe whose sitting at the side of my bed giving me a pointed look.

"Don't tell me you forgot about you boyfriend game today?" She said to me and I frown looking at her.

"What time is it?" I asked her my voice still sleepy and all I want is to sleep right now.

The school decided to make this day holiday and urging us all students to support the football team game today.

"It's eight in the morning!" She said to me.

"Chloe the game is on eleven. How can you wake me up so early!" I said as I complained.

I throw the cover back to me and I lay down again.

"Excuse me, we need to prepare for the game. What are you going to wear?" She said

"My usual wear duh!" I said while rolling my eyes on her.

"No! Remember the team captain in your boyfriend. You should cheer for him!" She said to me

"Chloe I already have his hoodie. He told me to wear it to his game tomorrow. No need to freak out. And please don't tell me to use pom pom to cheer for him. I am not cheerleader!" I said

"So you're not going to wear his jacket but his hoodie?"

"Yeah! I already wore it last time anyway!* I said like its simple.

"Ahahahaha.. that time all the girls in school went crazy. I remembered that girls keeps gossiping about you being his girlfriend. Funny thing is that you are now his official girlfriend!" She said happily.

"Come on. Wake up already. Let's go glam ourselves!" She said to me.

"No need to glam it's not like we are going to party!" I said as I settle myself again in my covers.

"Nope! Cole said there will be after party for the game. So it's obvious that the Captain will take you there since you are his one and only girlfriend!" She said to me with a giggle.

"Urgg.. why can't I have my peaceful sleep! I just need thirty minutes to prepare. No need to glam!" I said to her.

Before I am the one who keeps urging her to look more presentable. Now looks like the table turn since my cousin looks so freaking cute and pretty in all her outfit.

"Come on Cuz! You're the one who said that it's important to make yourself beautiful. Come on! Don't chicken out on me!"

"I still have two hours to prepare. Let me sleep for a while ok?" I said.

Then my cover got snatch from my hand and I glared at her.

"Let's go please?"

"Fine!" I said as I stomp my feet. I went to the bathroom room, clean and change myself.

After one and half preparing for the game which consist of my cousin keeps changing her outfits. This girl really ever since she became Cole girlfriend she's more conscious now.

We are already sitting in the bench. I saw Cole and Matthew on the side talking with their coach. I don't why but it seems like they are talking so seriously.

Then the game began,

I don't really have any clue about football. Seriously I am only child and plus I am a girl. I did not grow up where I have my dad whose constantly cheering in front of tv for his favorite football team. So I just sit there and clap my hands if the team sets a goal.

As what I said I don't clue about this game. But I can clearly say that Matthew is out of his concentration today. He seems to be a bit off. Cole keeps patting his back and I saw h look up searching his eyes to the crowd. And when it's landed on me. He smiled and wave. I can clearly hear the gasp from behind me.

Before he turn his back and resume for the game. He blew me a kiss and I shake my head on him. This guy have a serious case of PDA.

I heard Chloe giggle besides me and I jab her side.

"You know that guy is so crazy for you!" She said while still giggling.

I just snorted out on her and try to concentrate watching for the game.

Just on the last quarter. I saw a tall guy looking at my direction. He pointed on me while mouthed a few words that I can't understand at all.

He then went to my side and said to me.

"Someone wanted to talk to you!" He said and I raise my brows on him.

"Who?"

Both Chloe and me looking at each other eyes. I don't even know whose this guy and he have the guts to summon me..

"The coach! He wants to talk to you!" He said

I looked at Chloe and I nodded my head at her.

"Need to go!" I said to her.

I followed the guy, we walk till we reach a room. I saw him Open the door to it and signal me to get inside.

True to his words, the coach is already there waiting for me. He is sitting on his chair while looking at me.

I don't why but I feel like I have bad feelings about this. Just by looking at his expression I can certainly say it's not just talk that we are going to do here.

"Take a sit!" He said as he ushered me to sit in the chair across him.

"Thank you!"

"We'll I know you're puzzle why I summon you here! I just want to talk to you!"

"Hmmm!" I nodded my head.

****************

To be continued in the next chapter