Chapter forty one - Morning

Margaret POV

The blaring sound of my alarm clock halted me from my thoughts. I quickly grabbed it and push the button to stop it.

A manly groaned echoes whispering in my ears. I swear I can feel the hair of my skin stand up. Fuck! Why does he have sexy voice? I looked into the culprit whose eyes still close and he slightly tilt his head looking sleepy.

"Babe good morning!" He said as he feel me stiffened when his arms sneak in my hips.

"I didn't remember inviting you inside my dorm or my room? How the hell did you get inside?" I asked him while I looked at him carefully.

How did he manage to go up here? I remembered I locked the entrance door and my room door too. I know it's not impossible if he have power like Superman or Spiderman but definitely his not either the two. Because this guy is perfectly normal human.

He didn't bother to answer me instead he hold my hips tightly like he doesn't want to let go.

"Matthew I am waiting for your answer!" I said as pressed his back.

"Babe can we just sleep please?" He said to me and I looked again to the clock. It's thirsty minutes before nine. Surely if we don't move our butts now definitely we will be late for the first class.

"Mathew we have class in nine. If we don't want to get late. You better hurry up and get up!" I said to him as I shake his head using my hands.

But the guy just hold my hand still. He stopped my hand from shaking him.

"Mathew please!" I said to him.

"Babe, just this one. I just want to skip class today. I want to spend my whole day with you. Please!" He said and I smack his head lightly as I get out from his hold.

"You can't skip class. You are too good to skip class, it's impossible! And also you can't spend your time with me. I already told you last night that we are over! I don't want to be the cause of your of whatsoever happened in your game or your life. Just stop ok?" I said to him.

"But you didn't have to do anything with it. If they have problem with me then they have to say it on my face not you. So please don't say something to break my heart just because of them. I will not allow it not accept whatever you decide because it's very unfair to me." He said to me while I looked at him incredulously.

What kind of nonsense is this guy talking about?

"Matthew I already said what I had to say. So please just respect it!' I said to him.

"Well, you break up with me because of what Coach told you. Did it occurred to you that I wanted to break too? How could you treated our relationship like that. You know how much you mean to me. I never felt this way to other women. I told you many times that I am serious about this, about us!" He said to me and I can't help but feel a little shaken since I know I am being selfish to decide it on my own.

"Look Matthew I get what you mean. I know I am selfish for doing it. But I would rather be selfish than people think of me as bad influence on you...!"

"I don't get it why? Why does it matters anyway? You are my girlfriend. Whatever they think or say I don't care. It's only you I want to be with. If it's not you then I would rather not have anyone else!" He said making my heart jump a little bit.

" So please don't say things like that. I already talked to my coach. If they have problem with me then they will have to face me or deal with me not you. If it comes to the point that they will ask me to choose then I choose to be with you.

"I love football and I also love being it's te captain. But I hate it when people try to sabotage my relationship because of it. Being in relationship with you doesn't affect my games and I am not certainly see as gold digger wanting only for my money. I witnessed how simple and natural you are. That's one of the reasons why I fell for you. So please take it back. I don't want to break up with since we have nothing to break up anyway. I am sorry in behalf of what my coach said. Don't worry I already handled it. I won't tolerate people disrespect someone I love!" He said making my eyes went wide.

"Love?" I asked him looking at him incredulously

"Yeah I am foolishly , madly and crazy in love with you!" He said. Dropping his head into my lap again hugging me in the process.

"How can you love me? Do you even know me?" I asked him.

"Well we have all the time of the world to get to know each other better. So please take me back!" He giving me a pouted lip.

"What makes you think I will take you back? You know it's only three weeks trial. And one week more and it will be end. So I think it much better to end it earlier!" I said to him.

"Do you not feel slightly feelings about me?" He said while staring at me intensely.

"I do!" I said out of honestly.

"Then let's not break up! We are just hurting each other!"

"No! I may felt something from you but I don't want to be treated that way. Can we just go back to the way they are? " I said to him.

"No! I love you and I will fight for you. Even if I have to do stupid thing I will!" He said and I gasped as I watched him taking off his shirt.