Chapter thirty six - Take me with you

Margaret POV

I looked at the guy in front of me like his the craziest person in the world.

"You can't just barge into the house like that!" I told him.

"Well you won't invite me!" He said to me making a smug looked.

"Get out!!! Thank you for today. I am going to rest so kindly go out please!" I said to him trying to content myself.

"Babe please... Just try to date me. I promise you will never regret it. I will be the best boyfriend in the world. Please?" He said to me and I shake my head at him.

"What do you think of dating? Just like children play?" I hissed at him.

"Look I just want to make you feel something. Please?" He said to me as he move forward to me.

"Stop doing this!" I told him.

"Then date me please? I will follow around till you say yes to me?" He said

"You're crazy!"

"Yeah crazy in love with you!" He told me. .

I grabbed my hair from frustration as I can't help but to feel it that way now.

"Urgg! You're the most annoying person in the world!" I told him.

"Let's try date please? If after we do this, you still don't have feelings for me then I will step back and won't bother you again. I promise I will respect your decision!" He said and I looked at him closely as I tried to think of the situation.

"Ok you will promise that you will leave me alone after dating you? If I don't feel like something from you?" I said to him.

"Hmm!" He nodded at me.

"Fine let's try dating for one week!" I said him defeated.

"One week? That's too short babe!" He said and whine.

"That's enough you know!"

"Babe please not that short! That's too much!" He complained

"What do you want then?" I told him.

"Three months!" He grinned at me as I looked at him incredulously.

"That's too long.. no one week!" I said him

"No one month!" He argue

"Two weeks that all I can offer. Take it or leave it!" I said to him.

"Make it three weeks please?" He said and I shake my head this guy really something.

"Fine three weeks nothing more, nothing less!" I said to him.

He then smiled triumphantly and closed the distance between us. He hugged me closely and I pushed himself but he never let me.

"You won't regret it!" He said as he pulled away a little bit and caresses my cheeks with his hand.

He lean on to me closely but the door suddenly opened making us snapped out eyes on it. I saw Chloe entering the house with Cole on her back. They both looked at us with same expression on our face.

"Oh woah.. did we disturb something here?" Chloe broke the silence as she teasingly looked at the two of us.

"Actually she said yes to me! I am now officially her boyfriend!" Matthew said as he  announced our official relationship to them and I winched since it's my first time being in relationship with this kind of guy. Hopefully this guy will stop being persistent to me when three weeks come.

"Wow! Congratulations bro!" Cole came forward and they both made a hand shake.

"Oh yes... Finally! I know you both will come to this!" Chloe said to me and she come near me grinning like a chester cat.

"Oh goodness! Can you two stop it!" I said as I can't stop feeling embarrassed on this situation.

"Let's celebrate then!" Chloe's said. Clearly she's not listening to what I said a while ago.

"Come on your cousin just happy!" Matthew said behind my back as he whispered those words on my ears. I responded with a groaned.

"What pizza do you want Mags?" Chloe asked me and I frown at her. She already know what's my favorite.

"Yeah yeah.. don't give me that look! Hawaiian pizza for you. How about you Matthew?" She said this time she asked Matthew.

"I just have what's Mags want!" He said and I rolled my eyes. Great I have such cheesey and corny kind of boyfriend.

"Don't rolled your eyes on me babe!" He said as he whispered it to me. I glared up to him and stomp my feet. I head to the couch and took a sit beside Chloe whose dialing her phone.

"You have a very handsome boyfriend!" She tease me again while laughing at me.

"Concentrate in ordering Chloe!" I snapped at her.

I didn't notice Matthew went to sit beside. As I can feel him stretching his arms on the head rest. He even put his head on my shoulder. I tried to shrugged it off but as always this guy is impossible.

My phone beeps and I saw my mom messages on it. I read it silently.

"Honey, don't forget to come home this week, it's Mama's birthday. You know I want to spend it with you. Just come home in Friday afternoon. Love you honey take care."

I typed my response immediately to her.

"Yes mom I'll be there!"

I feel Matthew shifted beside me and I glanced at him only to find him reading my phone messages. He looked at me with a unreadable expression and I raise my brows on him.

"Spill it out!" I spatted at him.

"Can I come?" He said as he contemplating to say it.

I blinked my eyes few times as I can't believe what I'm hearing from it. I shake my my head at him.

"No!"

"But we are dating! I want to introduce myself to your mom!" He said

"No way! That's too early. Remember we are just testing this relationship between us!"

He groaned while pouting at me.

"Please babe? Take me with you? I am going to miss you!" He said and I shake my head again to him.

"This guy is so impossible!" I mumble secretly to him.