Chapter thirty seven- What's happening to me?

Margaret POV

Glancing at my wristwatch I groan as I saw what time now. I am going to be late for my first class.

I moved fastly as I opened my door. I stumbled upon a chest. I looked up to that person and I saw Matthew grinning like a chester cat.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him as I wiggle from his hold.

"To get you!" He said to me simply like it's a thing to say.

"Yeah yeah...!" I said sarcastically at him. I resume walking heading to school.

"Don't worry babe! Our class teacher said that she will be absent for today. And she just left a note to have research for today!" He said to me and I hazily turn around to face.

"What didn't you tell me?" I shouted softly at him.

"That's why I am here babe!"

"Stop calling me babe!"

"You know it's too late since the whole school already know that we are together now.!" He said smiling at me flashing that commercial like smile of him.

"By the way babe you look beautiful!" I rolled my eyes since he always saying that anyway each and everyday.

"But it will look more beautiful if it my hoodie you wear babe!" He said

"Thanks but no thanks! I prefer my own hoodie!" I said as I walked again.

"How about we go the nearest cafe? Have you take your breakfast?" He said as he walked with me taking my hand and I swatted it off while I glared at him.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I halfway shouted at him as I stop my track.

"Holding your hand!" He said like its a simple thing.

"With these people around? What are you thinking?"

"They already know it anyway. Come on let's go babe!" He said as he brings back his hand to mine. Urging me to walk again.

Out of my peripheral view I saw some girls looking at us. Most especially in our entangled hands. For sure I am going to get attack by his fans today. I rolled my eyes when I saw familiar face who I recognize from the washer room. The girl who accused me and said that I should leave Matthew alone. She looked at me with a furry eyes and I know it's means trouble.

I groaned as I try to comfort myself. One more week and this agreement between me and Matthew will over. I glanced at him only to find him staring at me. Why can't he stop staring at me?

"Do I have something in my fave?" I asked him as I pointed at myself.

He shakes his head and said.

"No... !" And smiled to me.

"Then why are you looking at me like that?" I asked him.

"Because you look beautiful and I can't believe you're my girlfriend. I can't wait to meet your mom!" He said to me. That brings back the problem.

Well since he learned about my mom's birthday this weekend. He keeps telling me that he will wants to come to with me. Which I totally objected. My mom will have my head if she learn that I have a boyfriend now. No boyfriend till I graduate just on more year and I am set free.

And this guy can't understand a thing. No matter how much I rejected him to come. He keeps bugging me about it.

"I told you that it's a no!" I said to him.

He then hold my two shoulder making me stop. And I looked into him.

"Please I want to meet your mom. I just want to prove to you how serious I am. Even if your mom won't like it. I still want her to know that I am dating you!" He said to me while he can't stop himself from touching my cheeks making me sudden blushed.

Why am I blushing? I asked myself.

"No, this is just trial anyway. We don't have to get this kind of serious!" I said making his eyes fall of disappoinment.

"Babe, I am really serious. Please let me come with you!" He said while pleading on me.

"No!" I said as I walked away.

"Babe!" He whined while following me.

"Why can't you understand that I don't want to. Can we just let it pass please? Maybe one day you will meet her but not now ok?" I said to him making him smile at me.

He hugged me suddenly and I can feel him stretching his smile more.

"Thank you babe. You don't know how it makes me happy!" He said and I feel him kissing my top head. " Oh by the way you will come to my game tomorrow right?" He said to me while letting me go from his embrace.

"What game?" I asked him.

"We have game tomorrow. I want you to be there. Ohh please wear my hoodie too babe please?" He said while giving me his puppy eyes.

"Fine!" He said and he smiled again.

He hoist me up and twirl me around. I can feel the stares from the people whose watching us. This guy really need to pay attention to what he do.

"Stop twirling me. I will feel nauseous!" I said to him as patted his back.

Good thing he heard my plead. He put me softly in the ground. But before I can recover from what he did. He gives me another shocked. He lips suddenly landed on my lips making my eyes go wide.

I know it's just a smack kiss but it's out of the blue.

"Love you babe!" He added making me more shocked even more.

"Huh?" I said as I can't come up with a words.

"I love you! I am just happy to your boyfriend!" He said giving me a melting smile.

"Let's go! Let's eat first before we go to our next class. I am already hungry but Cole wants to see Chloe early in the morning tht he ran out from the door. He didn't bother to cook for breakfast. You know it's his time of duty to cook for us!" He said while keeps rumbling things on and on. And my mind still linger on the time that he kiss me and said he loves me.

I can feel my heart beating so fast. What's happening to me?