Chapter twenty seven - Lovey dovey

Marga POV

I felt him stiffened beside me. I stared at him while he is looking at that guy Harold with an unknown emotions on her face. He gulped painfully as he took a deep sigh then turn to face me.

"Stay away from that guy!" He said to me. I slowly move away from him since we are too close.

"It's ok I can handle him perfectly!" I said to him.

"Yeah but if I didn't intervene God knows what he will do to you. What if he do something bad at you? You're still a girl that needs to be protected!" He said while stressing his point.

"I able to fight him alone. No need to intervene anyway!" I said to him. "But anyway thank you!" I said as I walked away from him.

"Wait.. where are you going?" I heard him asked me.

I turn around to meet his gaze on me.

"Class duh!" I said sassily.

He smiled to me and boy he really have the handsome face. No wonder every girls been pinning over him.

"Good luck in your class and take care!" He said to me.

I snorted out as I didn't bother to reply his statement. I pace quickly as I don't want to be late for my first of the day.

I saw my cousin is already there. I storm angrily to her since she left me in the house this morning.

"You didn't wake me up! I almost late!" I said to her as she greeted me.

"You sleep like a log ok?!"

"Sleep like a log? Are you sure? I bet Cole is already waiting for you outside our dorm this morning!" I ranted.

"No he didn't! He had early practice ok? We just meet here in class!" She said and I glanced on her side as I saw Cole sitting beside her.

"Urgg! You both so cheesy!" I told them as they both looked at me.

"Cheesy? I heard from little bird that you broke Captain heart? Why is that?" Chloe said making me groaned.

"Huh? Where did you heard that?" I asked her innocently.

"Duh by my boyfriend" she said and I smiled happily since she's now opened to her feelings and relationship.

"And who told your boyfriend?" I asked her as she elbow Cole whose on her side, keeps listening to our conversation.

"Matt! He told me about it!" Cole said and I scowled. When he saw my reaction he looked at me while scratching the nape of his neck.

"Don't worry he didn't spell everything. He just said that you turn him down. And he said that he will not give up on you!" He said making me scowl more.

I heard my cousin cooed sound 'awww' and I glares at her. Which makes her laughed. I smacked her arms and she cried while looking at her boyfriend.

"You're bad!" She said to me and I snorted at her.

"Hey! Just because you have a boyfriend now. You got the chance to bully me?" I glared at her.

"Of course not! Cole doesn't have to do anything of it. Anyway why did you say no to Matt?"

"Why would I not?" I asked her back.

"Are you blind? Or something? Look around those women will die just to have that guy! He is super handsome and nice. Actually most of the students here, men or women voted him as the best student. How could you not see that?" She rants non stop and I still can get it why do they can't understand that I don't like that guy.

"So for your information. I am not those kind of women you mentioned. I get it, his popular, rich and nice personality. But I don't like him, period!" I said.

"Well give me one good reason why you don't like him? I can't find fault on that guy. He's perfect in every sense of the world. If don't see it then cousin you should consult a ophthalmologist. I think there something wrong in your eyes!" She said and I shake my head.

"You should check your eyes instead!" I pouted.

"Then what qualities of him that you don't like? Well?" She said

"He's just too perfect, too good. I don't want perfect gentleman kind of guy. You know something more bad boy kind is more I preferred!" I said to her.

"You like guys who have tattoos? Guys who smoke? " She said in stunned.

"Something like that!"

"Ewww... You're so gross! I think there something wrong in your head Cuz. That kind of guy won't get you nowhere. They will only get you to trouble!" She said to me.

Well she's true in that part. Because that's one reasons why I landed and transferred myself in this school. I choose to shut my mouth not to argue my cousin since she's right about it.

It's also the reason why mom won't allow me to have boyfriend for now. It still a fresh to her what happened.

"So! Nothing to say?" Chloe said to me. As I stay quiet.

"I have nothing to say Cuz. I just don't feel that guy that's all. It's not my fault ok? Anyway as you said women fall for him so let them just don't include me one of them!" I told her while I sashed the idea of her that me and that guy can be together cause it's impossible.

No way it will happen.

"Come on Cuz. Give that guy a chance! He's very serious right honey?" That made me almost choked on my spit. As Chloe called her boyfriend honey in front of me.

"Honey? Really?" I said as I looked at the both of them dumbfounded.

My goodness I think my ears would bleed now. Hearing my cousin saying that word makes me cringe.

"Yeah.. right honey!" She said and I laughed hard at them.

"Gezz you two get a room! I don't want to get diabetes seeing you two all lovey dovey in front me. Cole why don't transfer at the back? That's your usual spot right?" I said eyeing my cousin boyfriend.

"Nah.. I love sitting next to her. I don't want to miss any opportunity to be with her!"

"Urgg! I want to vomit!" I said as I gagged.

"Margaret!" Chloe hissed at me.