Chapter twenty three - Wink

Marga POV

I huffed on my seat as I saw may cousin smiling evilly to me. I sneered while I looked at her.

Why are we acting this way?

Well it's started yesterday when I didn't know that I fell asleep in Mathew's bed. After eating two packets of gummy bears instead of getting hyper because of too much sweet. I fell sleepy and my eyes surrendered when I landed myself on the soft mattress.

I sigh as I remembered the details when I woke up after my deep chamber.

I heard a loud noise came from the back. I didn't have to guess what those boys doing since I know I am the center of that teasing scene.

I glanced as how Mathew smiled at them like it's nothing. He even smiled even more when he saw me looking at me. Before I can divert my eyes. I saw him giving me a flirty wink on my side. Which made his friends even more noisy than ever since he's not that discreet when he done that.

I shake my head and snorted. Seriously? How can they make a big fussed about it? It's just me sleeping on his bed. What's the big deal?

I glanced sideways as I heard someone trying to cover her laughed. I saw Chloe holding her laughter while she looked at me. Clearly she's amused of my demise.

"Hahahah.. laugh all you want!" I said sarcastically at her.

"You know that guy really interested on you!" She said and I glared at her.

"Interested my butt. I just fall asleep on his bed last night and now all of you keeps teasing him! What's wrong with that?" I asked as if it's the ridiculous thing ever happened.

"Because that guy has never seen caring to other girl than you. I mean I get his gentleman but when it comes to you, his different. He's very more soft and chummy!" She said and I frown.

"Chummy on me? That guy always have soft spot to everyone. I always saw him talking to him anyone with a good manners! I am not exception to that!" I said to her.

"Well for you that's what you see but for us it's different. If you only knew how he looked at you last night while you sleep the whole time while the three of us working for the project. He had to make a lot of hard work since his partner was sleeping like a log!" She said and I hated it when she's right it.

It's true that I sleep the whole time. But I didn't knew he made such an effort so just to avoid waking me up.

"Don't know about that! By the way, are you and Cole on terms now?" I asked her as I tried to change the topic.

I witnessed as my dear cousin cheeks from white transforms to pinkish blushed. I smiled secretly. Looks like things going good between the two of them. Anyway that guy Cole is good. I just hope he won't break my cousin heart or he will face my wrath.

"Don't know! He told me he likes me!" She said and I secretly feel amorously.

"Did you answered him back?" I asked her.

She opened her mouth then close it. I think she's too shy to admit it.

"Is he your boyfriend now?" I asked her directly.

"I didn't answered him immediately. Actually I don't know what to say to him!" She said while I can visibly see her doubtful eyes.

"You like him right?" I asked her.

"Yes..!"

"Then what's stopping you?" I inquired

"I don't think we are good together. I mean his popular and I am not. His handsome and I am ugly and nerd!"

"Chloe I don't think that guy see you that way. I think he likes you genuinely for who you are!" I told her.

"Really?" She said as relief washed over her face.

"Yup! So quit talking about yourself like that because that guy is madly deeply in love with you! But if he breaks your heart, don't worry you can count on me, breaking his balls and that's for sure!" I said to her making her smiled.

Even if we always argued but I definitely don't like to see her unhappy. If I ever ask whose the most genuine person in the world that would be my cousin. She's such a good person, definitely a good example to everyone. Every guy is lucky to have her.

"I think I might talk to him this afternoon!" She said making me smiled.

"Good! Just don't surrender to his charm yet ok? You know boys they're kinda the horny always!" I said with a giggle. Which makes her blushed again.

"What are you blushing? You're a virgin right?" I said. She glared at me with a wide eyes on me.

"Chloe you're almost eighteen? And you're a virgin?" I asked her as if it's the most impossible thing. "how did you spend your teenager's years?" I asked her incredulously.

"Mags I am not like you in that department ok? I don't even know how to kiss!" Which makes me burst into laughter. All of our classmates looked at us. I don't even care I did not laughed  at her because she didn't have her first kiss yet. I laughed of how her face reaction.

"My goodness Chloe. I think I am pitying that guy starting today!" I said as I hold my stomach while I still laughed hard.

"Shut up!" She said as she grabbed one of her notebook and smacked it to me. But it didn't stop me from laughing at her.

After a minute I hold up my hands to surrender as I tried to bite my laughter. But my face still visible how amuse I am.

"Ok stop it! I'll stop!" I said still trying to hold my laughed.

Thank goodness she put her notebook down. But not before throwing na warning glare at me.

Not for long our teacher get inside and the class started. I glanced at the back of the room only to find Mathew looking at me. I frown at him then he smiled to me.

"Weird!" I mumble to myself.