Chapter forty four - Date Date Date

Margaret POV

"Why does I have to dress this kind of outfit? I don't dress to empress a guy Chloe!" I groaned as I saw the sexy attire when I looked myself in the mirror.

"You're boyfriend is so hot. You should dress a little bit sexy. Not those punky clothes!" She said to me.

"Where did my conservative cousin go? What did you do to her?" I asked her. She laughed at me like I said the most silly thing in the world.

"I am still your cousin. But I level up version ever since you open my eyes and be confident of who I am!" She said to me.

" Hahahah funny!" I said sarcastically at her. I once again looked myself in the mirror.

"You really looked beautiful you know. You don't like wearing pretty short dress. But it's not that short. It looks good on you!" She said to me while she look at me.

"Yeah yeah! I'm convince you better shut up!" I said to her as I gathered my stuff. Just right in time the door bell rings and I opened the door revealing Mathew on his casual attire.

"Woah.. you look beautiful babe!" He said and with warning he give a pick on my lips. I can't even say a word as he intertwined out hands together.

"Awww sweet!" Chloe teases us. Mathew smiled at him.

"Morning Chloe. I will borrow her for a day!" He said

"Nah you can have her all day!" She said laughing as I glared at her.

------------------------

I watched as few heads turns to look at us. Not even bothering to look away when I saw them ogling at my boyfriend when we step inside the store.

Wow! Just wow! I mentally chanted to myself.

I rolled my eyes as I tried to ignore the pit feeling of my stomach as they keep throwing him a flirtatious glanced.

"You ok babe?" He asked me. Of course I am not ok. But the hell I will admit it. " Did you not like the flavors they have here?" He asked me as he pointed at the display.

"No I am ok! Actually I would like to have rocky road ice cream!" I said to him.

"Ok , I thought you will be like strawberry type of girl!" He said to me while ordering us an ice cream.

"Huh?"

After we done, he took me to a place where he said his second love. Well you can guess what he said his first love? Of course it's me. I tried to hide my smile since I can't even believe myself that I am feeling like a total dumbass with this guy.

It's like a roller coaster ride with him. I always have unfamiliar and unsettling feeling when I am with him. Something that I never felt anyone before.

"Wow! You took me to a football stadium?" I asked him in disbelief. " You know I don't understand anything about football. So don't even think I can get whatever you will said about it!" I said as I tried to warn him.

"It's ok baby! Come on let me show you something!" He said to me as he hold my hands and guided me towards whatever destination he have in mind.

We both as I saw something that made me bulge my eyes. Here in the center of the field, a nicely neatly blanket with a basket full of foods inside of it place in the ground.

"Did you prepare this?" I asked him as I looked at him dumbfounded.

"Yeah hope you like it!" He said to me while scratching the back of his neck. "Do you like it?" He asked me with an expectant eyes.

" Yes! It's nice!" I said to him with a smile. I went to the blanket. Sat down while looking around. "Are we they only one here right now?" I asked him since I didn't notice any single soul as I roam my eyes.

"Yeah.. I actually asked the coach. Told you he will accept us!" He said as he give something to me.

"What's this?" I asked him.

"It's a newest edition kind of gummy. Different from you always buy. So I want to buy something different this time. Hope you love it!" He said while I saw blush creeps on his cheeks.

"Thank you, and yes because that gummy bears that I used to buy is cheap. You didn't have to put so much money on this. I am happy having my usual gummy!" I said to him.

"Don't worry! Everything is ok as long as you're happy that's fine with me!" He said and I can't stop myself from smiling widely.

"So you know, you are very corny, thoughtful and sweet!" I said as he smiled more brightly to me. He slowly lean down on me. Our eyes collided and next thing I know I am kissing him.

Rather we are kissing each other. After a couple of seconds, we both let go each other lips as we running out of breath. It's like we run from a long marathon. We looked each other and our eyes lit with something only the both us knew.

"So?" He said as he cleared his throat. Still looking at me.

"Can we eat now?" I asked him. My voice is soft and boy I don't think I acted this way ever before. Gezz I am slowly turning soft because of this guy.

After we finished eating he asked me if I want to go somewhere. I told him no since I don't want to impose of him too much for today. But he said he wants to take me somewhere. And I asked where, and he said he wants to go to the mall. Because he needs to buy something, then ok I said to him.

But when we arrived there we went inside the jewelry. Thinking that he will might buy something for his friends or family. So I entered with him.

What I didn't expected is when he asked me what kind of ring design I want?

"What?" I asked him.

"Ring . I want to give you a promise ring!" He said and I shake my head at him.

I went outside the store since I can't argue with him inside. He followed me and I confronted him.

"You don't have to buy things like that for me. I don't like that kind of things. You already give me the limited edition of gummy bears no need for another one!' I said to him.