CHAPTER SIXTY SEVEN- JEALOUS

Matthew POV

I drove like a mad man that day. I swear I want to punch that guy.

I am currently in my house, my room drinking my sorrow.

How can she not see how I love her?

Then my phone rings and I see Cole's name flash on my screen.

"What?"

"Woah there big guy what happened to you?" He said while looking at me.

"Nothing!"

"It's not nothing when you're this pissed off. Who made you panty twist?" He said humorly.

"Hahahaha funny!" I said sarcastically.

"Come on!"

"It's nothing!"

"Well, do you want to go out? I am free today!" He said and I raised my brows.

"Where's your wife and kids?" I asked him since he is always with them.

"Well Chloe said that they are going to the zoo with Mags with children and that guy Mark!" When he mentioned Mark's name it made my blood boil again.

"What the hell?" I said.

"What?

"Why is she with him again? She really wants to rub it on my face that she like that guy instead of me?" I said angrily.

"Whoa… hold it there. Calm down ok? I am a bit confused here!" Cole said.

"You can't calm me when she's out there together with my daughter again with that guy!" I said as I drink more.

"Mark? That guy? Are you jealous of him?"

"Yeah smart mind!" I Said.

"Hahahaha.. you're funny bro!" He laughed and I wanted to punch him now.

"What's so funny?" I hissed at him.

"You! You're so funny!"

"Yeah I am funny! Since you are already happily married and have children while I drink my own sorrow alone in my house!" I said as I don't care if he thinks I am a drama queen.

"Bro stop please! You're too funny!" He said

"Why is that?"

"Because that guy is not someone you should be jealous of.!"

"What do you mean?"

"She didn't tell you?" He asked.

"If she told me, would I ask you?" I said to him,

"Yeah yeah right! Well that guy is her gay friend. It's just that he can't come out openly. He's afraid that he might disown him. And you know they like Margaret to be his girlfriend. Which is impossible because he is not into her!" He said and I stood up.

"Are you sure?" I asked him.

"Yeah… he just likes to be with Mags since she's the only person that he can openly express himself as who he is!" He said and shook my head.

"Thank you bro!"

"So you're angry because of him?"

"Yeah we fought yesterday!"

"What? Oh my?"

"Yeah I am such a fool. Why can't I control my jealousy?" I said and he laughed at me.

"No one can control that. Even though we are married I still feel jealous whenever someone or another guy is eyeing my wife like she's kind of a piece of meat!" He said.

"I should say sorry!"

"You better be!" He said.

"How did you know about it?"

"Well you know my wife and Margaret talk a lot these days. And always put it on loudspeaker. You know we don't have secrets to each other!" He said and I laughed.

"Good for you!"

"Yeah! Say sorry to her. That girl never had a boyfriend ever since you broke up, you know. Chloe even joked to her if she went crazy? Hahahahha.. my wife can't stop laughing at her!'

"Really? Meaning she didn't move on from me?" I whispered.

"Don't know! She said she doesn't want to trust another guy again. It would be better for her and Sofia only!" He said.

"And speaking of talking to each other. They even talk about what happened that night. My goodness bro. She is drunk and you jump on her?" He said while laughing.

"It's not like I did something wrong. I love her and when she tempted me I swear I lost it. Drunk or not I will jump at every opportunity if it's her!"

"Hahahaha.. yeah! And you decorate her with many hickies!" This time he burst into laughter.

"Shut up! It's not my fault she's beautiful and sexy!" I said feeling defeated.

"You're crazy!" He said, still laughing.

"Did she say something about it? About us?"

"Well that's for you to find out!" He said and I glared at him.

"Come on Cole don't you dare do that to me. We both promise no secrets!" I said as I tried to remind him.

"Fine! She said that she felt crazy! Like she is possessed by an evil demon. Never in her wildest dream she can make a move on someone like that especially to you. Hahahaha.. you both should be together. My wife can't stop laughing. Oh and she said something about you!"

"What?" I was excitedly waiting for his response.

"You are a hot damn guy!"

"Cole be serious!"

"Yeah I'm serious! She told my wife about that. Hahahah.. I almost slipped on my seat. My wife keeps laughing"

"Hahahaha.. she didn't say anything about how she feels?"

"Of course she feels something, you idiot! She is just afraid one day you will end things again like you did back there. She is just hard to trust in you! But she said you are hot! Wow! My wife never said I am hot;" hahahahaha.. this guy seriously idiot.

"How am I supposed to convince her to love me back again? I am angry again for no reason at all!" I said as I feel guilty now.

"Nah it's ok? It's normal to feel jealous! It means you love that person and you don't want her to be taken by anyone!" He said and smiled.

"Wow… how did you end up being this hopeless romantic?" I laughed.

"Hahahaha.. Get married then you will see what it makes you. Being married to my wife is the best thing that has ever happened to me!"

"Yeah… I definitely put a ring on her finger no matter what!" I said

"That's my brother!"

Then we ended our conversation. And get a plan on how to make up for her. I feel like an idiot. I swear when it comes to her I always feel possessive.

I hadbeen with many girls but never had I felt jealous when they grind on other guys. It's not like we have a serious relationship anyway. But with her I want to kill anyone who makes a move on her.