Chapter nine - Interruption

Marga POV

"You and your bitch cousin deserve that right guys? You look like fucking pathetic!" She said to me while turn around gain Snickers from her minions.

I stand up and slammed my bag in the table earning a bang sound. I took a deep breath and charge in front of her. Before she could react I grab her hair with my fist and made her turn to me.

"You bitch.. the moment I am done with you, I am sure you will look like fucking pathetic!" I said as I throw her on the ground and before she could recover. I straddle my legs on her and push her body using my hands.

"Don't you dare stand up! I am not yet done with you. Since you are too dumb to understand that I don't give a shit whatever you say. But you have the audacity to embarrass me and you even include my cousin who doesn't want to put out with you. You will pay for this bitch!" Just like that I pulled out her hair making her cry loud. I clinch my fist and about to punch the girl but a hand stop me.

I looked at my hand and the hand of the person who stop me. I snapped my attention to that whose annoying person who dare to stop me.

I saw a guy, wearing while polo shirt and jeans. Looking at me carefully.

"Stop please!" He said. His hands didn't leave my arms.

"Oh my thank goodness. Mattie did you see what she did to me? She's...!" Before she can finish her sentence I glared at her making her stop. I still remain on my position , straddling this bitch.

"And why would I stop? Clearly this bitch did something first to me. I just fight back!" I said as I defended myself.

"Yeah you should check your cousin!" Just then when he mentioned word cousin I turn to my side and I saw Chloe crying. She seem to be scared cause she's shaking.

I stand up and went to her side.

"Hey.. stop crying!" I said to her.

"But .. but you fight again!" She said as she cried and hold me. " I told you no need to lose your temper on them. Just let them be!"

"No.. after what she done? She even drag you into this!" I said as I looked at that Sasha whose now standing.

I think she have some weird thing on her eyes since she can't stop battling her eyelashes to that guy. Then she point on me and keep shouting things. The guy stop her and told her to calm down.

Just then I heard a whistle sound and all the attention turns to it.

" You.. you.. you.. in my office now!" She said.

I think she's the school head since all eyes on her and some look at her scared. After that she left us with a clicking sound of her heels echoes in the place.

"Urgg just great.. I land myself in detention!" I mumble to myself.

"Cuz...!" Again my cousin looks at me in horror. Her tears beginning to drop again and I don't know to do anymore.

"You bit...!" Before that girl Sasha can complete her sentence I throw a warning glare on her.

"Stop it ok? You already made a big mess Sasha!"

"I did not!" She said defended herself.

"We all saw what happened. No need to lie Sasha!" Another guy whose behind the back of my cousin.

His hair is black but he looks so handsome and have muscular build. For sure this two guys are all athletes. Judging from their body figures.

"Not you too Cole!" She said while stomping her feet and she dragged her minions with her.

"Cuz.. what will you do? For sure they will going to call your mom!" My cousin said as she hold my arms.

"Nah.. I just explain my mom what happen. Hahahah.. I think she's already used of me getting detention and office!" I said to her. While she glare at me.

"But I should I be the one stopping you!" She said and I shake my head on her.

"Don't pull that drama on me that it's you not me fault. We both know it's that girl fault so don't need to worry about that!" I said to her. While patting her head.

"Did you just pat my head like a dog?" She asked me in bewilderment.

"I think so!" I said to her innocently.

She's about to answer me but a voice from behind me, interrupt us from bickering.

"Ladies I think you need to go to the restroom and wash up!" He said and I snapped my attention to him. 

Yeah! How did I forgot this moron who decided to intervene my fight? If he did not stop me back there I would had punch that girl face again. At least it will worth the detention, suspension or worse expell. Hahahaha.. My mom will smack be if she knows this.

"You!! How dare you stop me there?" I said to him as I point my finger on him.

He give me a bright smile that it's too bright that I don't want to look into his way. But goodness my eyes can't seem to understand since it finds it's way to his handsome face.

"You know a little thank you would be ok!" He said and cocked my eye brows on him.

"Why would I do not? You just let that girl run away from me. I should have punch her since I will end up expelled or suspended!" I said to him.

"You shouldn't think that way little fighter. Think positive.. I think the whole school witness everything she done to you both!" He said to me giving me a panty dropper smile.

I have bad vibes on this guy so I grab my cousin arms and decided to go to washroom to clean ourselves since I can now smell myself.

"Let's go!" I said as I dragged her out from the place.

"Wait we need to say thank you to them first!" With that she went again to them and thank them. I watch and I grimace.

Was there something to say thank you to those two? When they just interrupted me breaking that girl nose again? Urgg just the thought of that girl makes my blood boiling again.