Chapter fourteen - Hoodie

Marga POV

I glance at my watch, sighing I still have enough time to walk to my first class.

It's my first time to go to school after that suspension happened. Thankfully Chloe give me so much update about our lessons since we have two or more same class together. I just hope that I am not far behind from others. Especially my major one.

I opened the lid of my water bottle but before I can attempt to put it in my mouth, something bump into me making all the water poured in my shirt.

I can feel the cold spread all over my body. I shivered since the wind blows drastically at our direction. I can feel my body unbalanced and I expected myself to fall helplessly on the ground but a pair of hands protected me over it.

As I came back to my senses I pulled away from that body and pushed it harshly away from me.

"Watch where you going!" I said harshly as my mind travel down to what am I gonna do to my wet shirt. But before I could move farther away, a hand clamp over my arms and stopped me from moving.

"What?" I shouted at that person. What more can he want?

He looked at me nervously as he pointed out the wet shirt I'm on.

Well thanks mister obvious for stating the obvious. And whose fault is this on the first place. He should watch where is going.

I inhale a deep breath as I try to calm myself. I don't want to get into trouble in my first day after my suspension. Anyway this guy is also the one who gives his testimony over to the school head so I let him passed this time.

"I have extra clothes in my locker. You can use it for now." He said and I quickly refused him

"No thanks!" I said to him as I walked away from him again but before I can take one step away from him, he stopped me again.

Does this guy have a habit to stop a girl?

"You're not planning to walk in the class wearing that since everyone can see your, you know!" He said as he leave the last part hanging and I watched his cheeks turns into crimson red as he looked at my chest shamefully.

Obviously my red lace bra plastered and can anyone can visibly see it. Since I am wearing my white shirt today. Urgg!

"Fine just give it to me!" I said to him. But I frown since he didn't responded at me. Instead he looked at me dumbfounded. I can't describe his face reaction since I am not good at reading man's face. But I know his looking at my chest longer than before.

So I decided to snapped my fingers in front of him bringing him back to reality. I don't where his mind travel but I know it's not for kids thoughts for sure.

It's too obvious!

"Eyes up here Mister!" Thankfully he bring back his attention to me. What's this guy and why is he looking at me like that?

"It's in my locker!" He said as he walked down to his locker with me in tow at his back. We stopped as I assume it's his locker, he opened it and pick up something then give it to me.

"It's a big size to you. I hope it will fits you!" He said to me.

"Where's the women comfort room here?" I asked him.

Then he pointed out the way to it. I am still not familiar to the school so I asked him. I walked away from him. This time he didn't stop me. I sigh as I closed the door to the one of cubicle. I eyed the hoodie, yup it's bigger for my size but much better that parading my body in front of many students.

Since I am wearing short in my lower part, after I wore the hoodie it looks like I don't have anything on it. Hahaha.. the hoodie covers me till my mid thigh.

After that I head to my class. The room filled with noise obviously there is still no teacher around, thank goodness I am still not late for the class.

I noticed all my classmates whose busy chattering and whatever they do looked at my direction and then snapped there gaze to the guy who give me hoodie, giving him a questioning look. Even my cousin Chloe whose already there waiting for me looked at me questionably.

"What?" I asked her as I took a sit beside her. I didn't missed the way she glanced at my back.

What's in my back anyway? Even my classmates try to subtly look on it.

"Why are you wearing that? Where did you get it?" She asked me while pointing at the hoodie that I wore.

"This? I got little accident and water spilled all over me, got wet and the guy who bump me offer this!" I said as I pointed my clothes.

"Ohh!" She said still have unbelievable look on her face.

"What's the matter?" I asked her. While I comb my hair since I didn't have time to do it in the comfort room.

"It's just that no one uses that hoodie before!" She said to me.

"That's good!" I said nonchalantly.

"What I mean is that no one uses it because the guy who give that to you doesn't give it to random girl!" She said. I am more confused now than I was before since her explanation sucks.

"I don't understand a bit!" I said to her while I got a pocket of gummy bear and eat it.

"Yummy!!" I mouthed at her as I happily chewed it.

"Want some?" I said to her as I offered her.

"Nope! Thank you!" She said to me while still looking at me with a confused look.

"What?" I asked her again.

"Did he say something to you?" She asked me and I think about what happened.

"Yeah.. he did says a lot!" I said innocently.

"What did he say?" She asked me excitedly

"That I can use his hoodie, that's all!"

"I thought it's a lot??" She asked me confused.

"Yeah it's a lot since it's more than one word?" I said while giggling at her.

She then grab her notebook that is lying on her table, smack it to me playfully. While I laughed at her.