Chapter twenty four - Library

Mathew POV

I bite my smiled as I saw Margaret on the Library. It's so rare to see her here since she doesn't like to read nor study. I been observing her quite well when we done our group project.

I took a sit next to her but she still didn't paid attention. Her eyes solely focus on the paper and keeps scribbling non stopped with a frown on her forehead.

I discreetly glanced at the paper that seems to occupied her attention. One thing I like about this girl she doesn't care what other people do. She only mind her own business nothing more. Which is great since mostly girls loves to do gossip right?

Then she suddenly scribbling like crazy like she's mad at something. She let out a big huffed then bite her lower lips making me gulped at the sight since she looks so damn beautiful and cute when she acted like that.

Then she bang her head on the table but not too hard. It just seem she give up on what she's been doing. I smiled as I heard a cute whine from her lovely mouth.

"What happened?" I asked softly to her . I know from the fact that every time I looked at this girl I know I always wear my idiotic smile. I guess I am this idiot who likes to watch and observe her every move.

She swiftly move her head to the side to look at me. I saw her frown as confused lace on her beautiful face. I hold back my hands as I want to touch that pinkish cheeks that looks so inviting to caress.

"Nothing!" She snorted at me then back to the paper she's holding.

"Mathematics? Looks like you don't like that subject?" I asked her as I saw the numbers on the paper.

She narrowed her eyes on me. Every time she acted like that I am so afraid but at the same time I love to see her reaction.

"Mind your own business!" She hissed as she tried to cover the writings on the paper for me not to see. But it's too late since I already saw it.

"Come on I can help with that!" I said to her and she snorted at me.

"I promise I am serious! I can really help you with that!" I said to her as I tried to convince her.

"I know you can do this like a piece of cake. But what I don't understand is why you want to help me? " She snapped at me and I smile.

This girl always stubborn like hell but she will not be my Margaret if she's not stubborn right?

"Because I want to help you!"

"Why is that?" She said trying to prove something. Y

"Because I don't want you to have a hard time doing that!" I said to her. My smile never faltered even if she's constantly throwing glare at me.

I just want to let her see that I am genuinely want to help her.

"Come on!" I said as I convince her. I held my hands wanting her to give the paper to me.

"Fine!" She said as she hand me the paper.

I read what's inside the paper and I smiled inwardly.

"Ok let's start this problem! I will solve first then you will do the second one? Ok?" I said to her while I pointed at the questions.

After I discussed it to her and I make sure that she can easily understand my explanation. She keeps nodding her head and have serious face, fully concentrate on every word I said.

I smiled as she began to scribble on the paper. When she's determine, she can easily understand. The problem is that, this girl doesn't like complicated things and you know mathematics it's all about complicated.

She give me the paper to check if she got the answers right. While I am checking her answers she looked at me with a expectant eyes. After reviewing everything I face her so I can announce the results.

"You got them all right!" I said to her as I smiled.

"Yes!" She said loudly making all the students looked at the both us.

"Shhhh" The librarian reprimanded her.

"Oops sorry!" She said but not sorry at all. She smiled triumphantly like a child that has given a candy.

"Thank you!" She said as she face me.

"You're welcome! You can asked help to me anytime!" I told her.

"Oh I don't want to be the subject of girls jealousy. It's enough that one girl came to me and told me to hand off of you!" She said making me frown.

Whose that girl? How come that girl said something like that to her.

"Who?" I asked her.

"No one! I don't even know that girl. She just bumped into me in the comfort room!" She said while shrugging her shoulder.

"Please don't mind what that girl said to you!" I said to her.

"But I do mind. Anyways thank you for your help! I need to go!" She said as she check her watch and stand up.

"I'll drive you to your dorm!" I said to her as I stand up too.

"No, it's ok! You don't have to. It's only walking distance from here. It's not that far!' As she widen her eyes from what I said to her.

"Then I walk you there!" I said and she looked at me frown.

"No need!" She said and slid her bag on her shoulder. "Go to go!' she said but I followed her.

"What are you doing?" She asked me when she noticed that I am following her.

"Walking you home!" I said to me simply.

"But I told you no need!" She said as she stop walking and face me.

"I told you too that I insist right? Anyway it's almost five. Are hungry? There's a nice a place that I know that we can eat. How about we go there?" I asked her.