Chapter thirty five - Talked

Margaret POV

I watched as Matthew parked his car. I was about to open my side of the door when he grabbed my hand making me stopped from my movement. I eyed him closely as confused from his action.

He looked at me like his trying to say something. Seriously this guy have serious case being crazy. Today we spend the whole day on his concept on what is date. But turn out he just let me do what I wanted to do.

We even went to the mall to shop. He even told to choose whatever I want. And I choose the gummy bears of course. After that I asked him I want ice cream since I still full from the food that we just eat.

Then we stroll around and around. Honestly I don't know what we are doing. I mean he asked for a date then he let me choose whatever I want.

I heard him cleared and he have this unreadable expression on his eyes telling me that he have something to say to me. I nodded at him to encourage him to say it.

"Can I be your boyfriend now?" He asked me making me caught off guard.

"Huh?" As I can't believe what I am hearing from him.

"Can I be your boyfriend now?" He said this time he said it clearly to my face. Making me confused.

"We just went on a date and now you want to be my boyfriend? Look..." Before I can finish whatever I am going to say to him. He pushed himself to me. He encircle his arms around me making me speechless. I compose myself as I pry off his arms around me but it's no use since this guy is strong.

"Matthew what are you doing? " I asked him. My voice in a low pitched voice.

"I just want to be your boyfriend. Please? I promise you will not regret it. Please... ???" He said as he looked up to me his long eyes lashes flicker and I think this guy have more beautiful lashes than me.

"No! I had told you many times that no Matt. My mom will going to kill me!" I told him.

"Why?"

"She doesn't want me to have relationship for now. Because the last time I had relationship it turned disaster. She got disappointed on the type of guy I choose so I am temporary ban for now!" I told him honestly.

"Come on.. Promise whatever that guy did made you temporary ban. I promise you I will be good boyfriend to you!"

"Matthew no, I can't you're too good for me. You already saw how I am. The way I am acting to everyone. I don't like parties, like those girly parties, I don't do social thing. I am more myself than to be with anyone. And you on the other hand, you're this good boy and golden guy that everyone want to be. You're rich, handsome, popular and smart. You have everything I don't understand what you want from me?" I paused my ranting as I looked at him. He nodded his head to let me continue. " I mean your life is perfect. You have better life than me. You're just perfect and I don't think I am good for you!".

"Are you finish?!" He asked me and I nodded my head to him. He raised his hands and extend it to me. Then he hold my hand constantly pressing it urging me to listen to him.

"What everything you said is not all right you know. Rich? My parents are rich not me, I still need a lot of things to do before going up to that level. Popular and handsome? Well babe, I am happy you do find me handsome, thank you for the compliment! ( Giving me a boyishly wink ). Popular I think it's a perk being football player and also team captain. Smart? Nah.. I am far that. I still need to study a lot! Apparently you said I have everything? Nah... Contradict to that I am still empty person..how I wish my parents are just came from normal family. Because I grew up only nannies on my side. They both love me unconditionally but I wish rather than material things I would prefer them to spend time for me!" He said. I looked into his eyes. I saw loneliness in his two pair of eyes.

At first I don't know how to break the silence between us since I don't know how to react after what he revealed to me. His hands stay pressing mine and I sway it off , hopefully this time he will let it be but it no use instead he held into that tightly! I shake my head looking at me.

"Look Matthew can we just...!"

"How about we try dating first?" He said to me

I swiftly move my eyes on him. My eyes mixed with shocked, stunned and confused. I looked at him incredulously.

"Are you crazy?" I told him.

"Of course not! Look at me, you can try dating me so you will see that I am not joking, that I am really that serious. If you feel like you want to continue it then we can make it farther. How about that?" He said with a hopeful eyes on me.

"No!" I said as I opened my side door and went out. I quickly walked away from him. Since I don't like the way things going on. I reached my dorm and about to close it when a hand stop me from doing it. I looked at the person whose behind it and I looked at him annoyed.

"What do you want?" I told him and he just walked inside the dorm without asking permission. My eyes bulge out from it's socket. I can't believe this guy.

"What are you doing?" I shouted at him angrily.

"Don't run away please?" He said to me

"I am not running away. I just don't like this going. You're crazy!" I told him.