CHAPTER SEVENTY-ONE - REPORTERS

Margaret POV

Damn!

That's all I can say when I saw a crowd of reporters basking outside the hospital.

"Not again!" I mumble to myself.

"So you and that super hot shot football super star slash son of senator's slash son of famous fashion designer? Not to mention my super top secret crush, are in a super cheesy relationship" Mark gushes at the side of me.

"Mark, can you stop reminding me about your crush on him!" I said as hissed at him.

"What? I can't help it, ok? I mean out of all people. It's you he has his heart for. You are one damn lucky girl. How I wish I had someone who will love, cherish and worship me!"

"Mark you are over acting you know. It's nothing like that!"

"Are you blind woman? Can't you see that guy will worship every step you take? You need to look him into his eyes every time he looks at you. If you can't still not see it then I think you need to visit an ophthalmologist this instant because you have a big problem in your eyes!" He said to me,

I can't understand them. How can they keep saying that? Chloe also told me the same thing. Like I am blind person! Do I really need to see an ophthalmologist?

My goodness I think I am being infected by their idiotic mind. I should never listen to them.

"What? Don't tell me you still don't believe me? Oh my god you are impossible!"

"Just shut up! I am having a problem here and you are adding to it! How am I going to get out of the hospital now? How the hell do they know about where I work?" This is so frustrating.

It's only a week ago that they went to my house. Good thing Matthew did something to them. But what troubles me is that they think I am Matthew's girlfriend.

Just then I heard the buzzing and murmuring sounds of people. My eyes grew wide as I saw the sight of Matthew walking simply in my way. My mouth leaves open as I think how idiot this guy can be? He is adding more fuel to the fire. What an idiot!!!

When he reached me I glared at him.

"What are you doing here?"

"To pick you?" He answered simply.

"Don't you have an eye? Did you look around? Reporters are here again!" I hissed at him.

"So what? They won't quit anyway baby. Then let's just give them something to talk!" He said that it made me smack him on his head.

"That hurts baby!"

"You're an idiot! You should not come here!" I said as I dragged him out from the reporter's wavering eyes.

I saw Mark giggling at the side looking at the both of us. Obviously amused by my not so happy reaction.

We entered my clinic room and I inhaled a deep sigh.

"You know baby, if you want to be alone with me. You don't need to drag me here. I am willingly obligated to follow you!" Matthew said with a smirk on his face.

"Wipe the smirk please! I don't have time for that. I thought you already took care of those reporters?" I asked him as I took a seat on my chair.

"Yes! I told them the truth!"

"Good!"

"That we have a baby and we are together!" He said like it's nothing wrong.

That gave me a big blow. I stood from my seat and I looked at him in horror.

"What have you done? Why can't you not shut your mouth?" I angrily told him.

"What's the matter with that? I am just telling the truth to the public baby.!"

"Public?"

"Yeah.. I already gave my statement and my management made an arrangement to announce it to the public!" He said while looking at me like he did nothing wrong at all.

"I am really going to kill Matthew! You should zip your mouth, you know. I don't want those reporters digging into my personal information and of course to my daughter!" I said.

"Don't worry! They don't have to dig. I gave them everything they needed to know!"

"What the?.... Are you kidding me?"

"Nope!"

"Why did you do it?"

"As I said, it's not a problem. My parents are celebrating it! And said it's the first time I made a statement and claimed the rumors!"

"I am really regretting giving you a chance. I swear!"

"Hahahaha… Funny baby!"

"I'm serious!"

"Hey you don't mean that!"

"Of course I meant it. How could you rat me?"

He walked closer to me and cupped my face so I could face him.

"Baby, no matter what hiding we do, they will eventually find out! And it's not that I have something to hide from us. On the contrary I am proud to say it to anyone. I mean , I know you and my daughter will be dragged but baby I don't mean to be boastful but your boyfriend here is kind of famous. So yeah sorry you have to deal with it. But I promise you I am happy. For the first time I confess to the public how I feel for a girl. I don't feel the need to hide it since I am serious with you. I love you and I want to be with you!" He said and I can't help but to melt.

This guy has the talent of melting my heart into a puddle.

"But still why did you announce that we are together? When the truth is that we are far from that?" I said as I pushed him.

"What far from that? For me I am in a relationship with you! I already told you many times I love you!" He said and I shook my head.

"How the hell am I going to take back what you said then?" I said as I crossed my arms.

"No way! You can't take it back! Instead if they ask you about me just say you love me!" He said while grinning.

"Oh god! You're crazy!"

"Hahahahah crazy for you!"